April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Loving the positives! Congrats and good luck for a happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you! <3

AFM, I caved and testing this morning. BFN, of course, because I'm only 8dpo! But I got it out of my system and I feel much more able to deal with waiting to do some real testing.

Loving the positives! Congrats and good luck for a happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you! <3

AFM, I caved and testing this morning. BFN, of course, because I'm only 8dpo! But I got it out of my system and I feel much more able to deal with waiting to do some real testing.

We're I good company both caving on 8 dpo. I think i will wait until 10 dpo....

I always try to wait until 14dpo and cave around 11 or 12dpo. But I just couldn't resist it and fell back into my old POAS ways. I'll probably do like you and test again at 10dpo! That's Easter, and DH is working and can't catch me testing early. :haha:

I always try to wait until 14dpo and cave around 11 or 12dpo. But I just couldn't resist it and fell back into my old POAS ways. I'll probably do like you and test again at 10dpo! That's Easter, and DH is working and can't catch me testing early. :haha:

Yea I want to wait to 12 dpo but last month I only got to 10 dpo... So I want test earlier lol

I used to aim for 10dpo and fail and started testing at 7dpo. :haha: So I've made progress. I just fell off the wagon this month! :rofl: But I can't test early if DH is around, so tomorrow is out. 10dpo for me!

I used to aim for 10dpo and fail and started testing at 7dpo. :haha: So I've made progress. I just fell off the wagon this month! :rofl: But I can't test early if DH is around, so tomorrow is out. 10dpo for me!

I try to test every other day since I only have 20 dip stick hpt

I have an embarrassing number of tests. :blush:

:rofl:

Yep, that's how I roll, too! :haha:

I love that there are so many POAS addicts here who understand my problem. :lol:

Nearly 9dpo and will be busy all day, just like today so have no reason to POAS! Trying to hold out to Monday at 11dpo!

You can do it, Jessie! It'll be worth the wait!!!

Thanks so much!

I just did a quick recount and it looks like I "only" have about 50 tests, in 4 different brands. :haha:

I'm sorry about the bfn today svcar! I hope that it's just too early for you and you get your bfp this month!

AFM I'm 6/7dpo - 7dpiui today. There's definitely something going on in my lower right side but it's so subtle I don't know what to think. Maybe the first signs of implantation? If I ovulated on my right side, wouldn't I technically also implant on my right side?

Co - good luck for a sticky bean!

I've had mad acid reflux today. Since it's my first cycle off BC (and I haven't been off it in 6-7 years) I'm not sure how long my cycles are...so at this point, AF might not even be due this weekend like I expected. Still going to POAS like crazy bahaha. I still have 8 dollar store cheapies and 5 FRER's. Next month I'll get an online order in.. the POAS addiction is real

So, I’m sure it’s too early for this symptom, but other than Cadbury mini eggs, which I can eat under any circumstance, I really am not so fond of chocolate right now. I should be craving it something awful. I’m NEVER put off by chocolate and it’s typically a big sign for me that AF is coming.

Instead, I’m craving bacon. Go figure.

Any experienced Mommas have any insight?

I am new here, but I think I am 10 dpo so I will be testing on 4/1 and if still BFN I will test again 4/3 if no AF because 4/3 is when AF is supposed to come.

I guess I should add that I POAS at 3am and got BFN. I have been mildly crampy for a few days now, a little dizzy/achy head feeling, had a couple of days where BBS were sore or having twingy pain, I definitely felt myself ovulate on 3/20 and did BD the day before and the day before that. I had my mirena taken out on 11/6/17 so this is the 4th cycle since then. I turned 34 in February so I am praying this happens soon. I have a 9Yr old son right now, he is excited to be a big brother. I have had a history of abnormal or infrequent cycles, but since my son things seem more average. Except on Mirena it was no cycle at all. Since mirena was taken out my AF is only 3 days long but still very regular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->