April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I feel like implantation is happening (according to Google)...
im between 7/8dpo according to fertilityfriend and some other app and my nipples are a little sensitive, a little nauseous and a few niggling cramping and small stabbing pains happening down there!

It could just be my period maybe getting ready but Im really hoping Google is right for once!!

Sorry to hear about all the BFN! :(

im between 7/8dpo according to fertilityfriend and some other app and my nipples are a little sensitive, a little nauseous and a few niggling cramping and small stabbing pains happening down there!

It could just be my period maybe getting ready but Im really hoping Google is right for once!!

Good luck! Our birth stats are very similar (emcs in 2012 and elcs in 2014), plus I'm also 7-8dpo today. I'm getting twinges, but unfortunately I've had those my last three cycles, and they were not successful. I'll be testing tomorrow. You?

Evening ladies, I have horrible back pains and also pains in my tummy like low down, although earlier it was left and now right, definitely not normal for me. I am 7dpo.
I am going to start testing like a crazy person from tomorrow I have about 50 cheapies so i do it everytime i go to the toilet haha xxx

Fingers crossed that I see a whole new wave of BFPs in the coming days!

:dust:

Ooooh ill join you ladies in testing from tomorrow. Got lots of cheapies too. Im not holding my breathe if im only just getting twinges but i do love to POAS xx

Good luck! Our birth stats are very similar (emcs in 2012 and elcs in 2014), plus I'm also 7-8dpo today. I'm getting twinges, but unfortunately I've had those my last three cycles, and they were not successful. I'll be testing tomorrow. You?

Oooh yeah we are very similar. I was going to test with a FRER on Friday but ill start tomorrow with the cheapies. I have had sensitive nipples and felt bit nauseous but could be anything

Sorry dream :hugs:

I *think* i got a squinter this morning. I'm trying not to pin too many hopes on it. Will test again tomorrow as only 7dpo today.. :coffee:

Ooooooooh exciting!!!!! I so hope this is the start of your BFP!!! :dust:
Good luck x

15 dpo and still BFN and no sign of AF....:(what to do

This process is driving me insane!

I made sure this that i tried testing at 5 and 6 dpo to make sure my IC weren't showing any evaps and they really didnt! The tests had no lines in sight...

Now 9dpo and this has appeared!
Can anyone see this?

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 43
I see it buttercup! I think that’s the beginning of a line!

I either Od last night or will this morning, I suspect (based on OPK and O pain). Looking forward to joining the TWW.

Aah do you think TTC74, im so scared to get my hopes up as I have had evaps before (hence why i made sure i tested really early to rule out a faulty batch) but this is as clear as day! My camera is rubbish though... for a samsung 7 im disppointed lol

Will definitely make sure to try and test every morning this week now

I definitely see a line buttercup but if i were you id POAS about 8 more times today haha xxx

Thanks babybrain! Im not sure what to make of this mornings test. Ive binned them now to stop analyzing them.

Good luck buttercup. Im 1dpo behind you. Thought i had a vvvvfl at 7dpo but pretty sure todays 8dpo was bfn :shrug:

I kept touching it because I was so shocked and now when i look at it the line has faded! :( its still there but you have to squint where as before I didn't have to.

This was the last pic I took with a small filter on...
I would try again today but i'm about to head out with the kids!
Boo will try again tomorrow with FMU

Attachments

• 9dpo2.jpg
    9dpo2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 35
Tweaked

Attachments

• 4CE75FF8-1F0B-4BE2-94F4-48CF4455B699.jpeg
    4CE75FF8-1F0B-4BE2-94F4-48CF4455B699.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 82
It's still early Mrs, got my fingers crossed. Xxx

Fingers crossed for you too buttercup. I can see that and hope it's the start of a sticky bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->