April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Congrats Lyn!

I totally see that line Buttercup!

Test this morning was a stark white negative. I caught the tail end of the trigger yesterday:shrug:

Buttercupbabi - Weird I can totally see it in the thumbnail. but when i enlarge the pic it disappears. FX it's the start of your BFP.

TTC74 - Best of Luck!

Please can I join, had my implant removed 4 weeks ago. Have had negative opks since but missed a few when I was away. I’ve been getting dizzy and this was my biggest pregnancy symptom with my daughter. Don’t know whether to test in the morning or wait but I don’t know when af is even due because of implant removal.

I’ve been stalking this thread for a while, congrats to all the BFP so far this month

Congrats Lynzy!!!!!!

Buttercup I see that line too!

GL Twinkle...I'll put you down under the TBD category.

Does anyone have any insight as to why my bbt would still be high on CD3? Is that a miscarriage thing?

Does anyone have any insight as to why my bbt would still be high on CD3? Is that a miscarriage thing?

Mine takes a couple days to drop sometimes. Take a look at my chart. I'm CD 4 and my temp just did the major dive to pre-O temps this morning.

I wish I was 10dpo already!!!! I had 2 Evaps this morning on my ICs annoyingly.

I’m a bit in limbo, my partner said last night ‘it’s a good job we didn’t properly try this month as I really don’t want a Christmas baby, I can’t wait to properly try again next month’

We DTD on my ovulation day but he doesn’t care/know when I ovulate so I’m now conflicted, obviously if we were pregnant he would be happy, but not as happy as he would be next month.

Damn it

Thanks ladies, hoping this line goes a bit darker tomorrow or Thursday! A little nervous to re-test! These ICs go have evaps a lot! Its annoying xx

Buttercup, I hope you are pregnant! Good Luck!
Have you had your TSH retested recently since they put you on a higher dose?

Ditto what dream said. Mine doesn’t really hit pre-O status right away as my chart shows.

Hi all. May I join?

Congrats to all the BFPs so far and hugs for those who didn't get pragnant this month. Good luck in May! And good luck to the ones still waiting for a BFP in April.

AFM, no idea what's going on with my body. I started with OPKs on CD 13 and I'm on CD 19 today. All negatives so far. I'm kind of hoping O was early this month and I missed it. It sure feels like I'm post-O.
Put me down under TBD for now, I'll update when I know more.

Congrats to the 9 BFP’s so far!! That is so great.

I think I’m definitely out for the month. I started bleeding 2 days after having IUD removed and hasn’t stopped. Today is the 12th day, but because of the flow I think I might be CD 1 today. This confusion is what I dreaded :/

I’ll keep checking in of course and I’ll be sticking around for the May thread.

I tried a tesco HPT this morning and another faint line!
Ill try and take a photo when my phone is charged - hopefully my camera can pick it up!

The tesco test have blue dye and ive heard bad reviews but we shall see x

I took it apart so i could stick it down in my HPT notes!
The photo is a poor quality once sent through email and resized (file too large)

If you have a laptop you can see it better if you tilt monitor back :haha:
This doesn't give me much hope!!

Attachments

• 10dpo.png
    10dpo.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members