April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

So sorry fostormom was really rooting for you x defo gonna follow ya till you get your bfp xx :) big hugs x

So sorry co! I hope you get your rainbow next cycle. :hugs:

So very sorry CO. :hugs: Your rainbow baby is just a cycle away.

Lady_Alysanne congrats :)

Cofoster- I'm so sorry :hugs: i was soo hopeful this was it for you!

:hugs: I'm sorry, fostermom.

And congrats, Aly!

Sorry fostermom :hugs:

I'm 7-8 dpo. I saw brown when I wiped this morning, IB maybe? I did spot a bit the week before AF last cycle. I'm still waiting until at least 10-11 dpo to test.

Thank you so much everyone. It is still all surreal to me..

I am so sorry fostermom.. :hugs:

Patiently awaiting AF or BFP... normal cycle 28 days..I'm currently on CD 31

Okay so this AF is off to a completely abnormal start. Cramps are still only one-sided and not intense at all (same as they were about a week ago). Bleeding is getting lighter? It should be super duper heavy right now and getting heavier...like...making me wonder if it will ever stop type heavy in the first 24 hours. I should also be experiencing debilitating cramps right now.

Anyone have any insight?

I've never had a cyst, but is that maybe what a cyst feels like/does?

No...and I have had cysts. I thought I was in the middle of a chemical. I know I don't have any cysts because this was an IUI cycle. It's all just weird.

I've been following, just wondering if you've tried another test Co? I've had a SCH at the start of 2 pregnancies and mistook it for a mc. Fx

Anyone else 3dpo here wanting a cycle buddy x

7dpo here and i have a weird ache on my right side in the pelvic region, its affecting my right leg and hurting my knee too? I doubt it has anything to do with anything.

Woke up feeling a little nauceous and sore nipples but if i think back i think they can also be my pre period symptoms i get sometimes a week before AF!

Im trying so hard to wait until Friday to test but this wait is torture!

Temp drop today. Expecting her tomorrow. :cry: I'm done.

Im so sorry mdscpa x good luck for next cycle x i know its hard x (took 3 years to conceive ds1) but it will happen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->