April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Okay so this AF is off to a completely abnormal start. Cramps are still only one-sided and not intense at all (same as they were about a week ago). Bleeding is getting lighter? It should be super duper heavy right now and getting heavier...like...making me wonder if it will ever stop type heavy in the first 24 hours. I should also be experiencing debilitating cramps right now.

Anyone have any insight?

Could possibly be an ectopic???

Im so sorry mdscpa x good luck for next cycle x i know its hard x (took 3 years to conceive ds1) but it will happen x

Took us 5 years (4years NTNP + 1year TTC) with DS. I don't think I can wait that long trying for #2 and if we do conceive after 5 years again I'll be 38 then and I never want to picture myself pregnant beyond 35. Not that I care about my looks but it's gonna be risky for me and the baby. I don't know. I just can't handle an irregular period not knowing when I will O and time our BD. It's just so difficult cycle after cycle and no :bfp:

Goodluck everyone. :dust:

Im so sorry mdscpa x good luck for next cycle x i know its hard x (took 3 years to conceive ds1) but it will happen x

Took us 5 years (4years NTNP + 1year TTC) with DS. I don't think I can wait that long trying for #2 and if we do conceive after 5 years again I'll be 38 then and I never want to picture myself pregnant beyond 35. Not that I care about my looks but it's gonna be risky for me and the baby. I don't know. I just can't handle an irregular period not knowing when I will O and time our BD. It's just so difficult cycle after cycle and no :bfp:

Goodluck everyone. :dust:

Just remember hun your in with a chance every cycle x there no rrason why it should take that long again x sending all the baby dust x

Sorry Co :hugs: hate that you are going through this.

:hugs:Mdscpa I get it. If you decided to try again, we'll be here.

Congrats Lady :flower:

Hope all our bfpers are doing okay, sending sticky vibes

Welcome to the new tters and :dust: to those getting ready to test this soon and those starting a new cycle.

I'm 10dpo and still bfn on my osoms with at temp. :coffee: What else is new? I'm tempted to throw in the towel for the rest of the year or try one more time with the help of my RE. I've got 6 days to decide. I need to break financially and mentally but am so old :haha: not sure I have the time anymore. Well, will be thinking about it.

Have a great day no matter what everyone.:flower:

For those ready, I've started the May thread.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...s-april-bfns-bring-may-bfps.html#post38905625

Sorry dream :hugs:

I *think* i got a squinter this morning. I'm trying not to pin too many hopes on it. Will test again tomorrow as only 7dpo today.. :coffee:

Soooo, I caved. I got a vvfl this morning at 8-9dpo, 10 days past trigger. Hubby saw it too, but it is too light to show up in pics. I'm going to wait a couple days to test again. It could still be the trigger, even though I tested out of my last trigger after 6 days. I didn't test it out this time because I'm low on tests.

sorry dream...thanks for making the May thread. I'm going to hop on over there for a natural cycle. Hoping that my last two IUIs helped kick my ovulation back into gear.

So my body was just gearing up...CD2 today. AF got pretty heavy overnight and cramps are intensifying. They feel different this time. More back-centered, still somewhat right-sided, and sharp. I'm gonna keep an "eye" on my right side to make sure the stabbing pains don't get any worse.

GL ToriTami...I hope it's not the trigger!!! I tested 8dpo during my first cycle and it was the trigger, but it was out of my system by 9/10dpo. I hope this is the start of your bfp!!!

Goodluck Tori. FX it's not the trigger and it gets darker and darker.

So I’ve done 4 tests now and they are very dark positives but I am cramping quite a lot all over my tummy, my stomach feels really tight and bloated too so I’m not getting excited yet!

Can I please be added to April 11? I think I got a faint pos but want to re-test in another day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->