April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Good luck summer!

Afm.. 9dpo 5pm urine (very diluted) bfn.
DH wanted me to wait til friday but i suddenly just thought meh why not! I was meant to be visiting my friend tomorrow whos just had a baby but with my mc only being last month and thinking im probably out this month i think ill have to postpone :cry:

05B51821-9131-47CC-BB0C-AD84AC3573DE.jpg

This is my tweak from today! Don’t see anything! Tomorrow it is!!!

Hey ladies. I got my BFP. Finally confirmed on a FRER. :) Good luck everyone!

Still waiting for my BFP or AF or maybe I just skipped a cycle??

Hi everyone, been quietly following along this month trying to focus my energy on not thinking too much into TTC. I’m now officially 2dpo. I purchased the Ava bracelet and that’s been interesting. It’s still getting to know my body so the O day it predicted was about 4 days before my opk was positive. BD the whole time to have the best shot anyway. We also used preseed. I’m hoping to hold out testing until the 21st. I just got a whole box of tests in the mail today. Praying this is our month and sending baby dust to all!

Congrats susied!
Good luck mrsp & home you get an answer soon either way bre!

Congrats Susied!

I'm sorry Bre! The answer should come eventually!

Welcome MrsP. I'll put you down for the 21st and I hope relaxing this cycle does it for you!

10dpo -bfn and a little temp drop. Starting to feel out. Think ill poke my nose into the may thread :shrug:

Hope you a BFP soon Mrsmummy2 xxx

Tested 3 times this morning all positives xxx

Congrats to all the bfp’s!
Also really sorry for those ladies out this month.

I went for an early scan today again and they found 2 yolk sacs in the one sac 🙈
One is a lot smaller than the other so sonographer told me when I return back next week there might only be the one there.

Attachments

• E20543A2-F411-41DB-94E7-788A57BEDE42.jpg
    E20543A2-F411-41DB-94E7-788A57BEDE42.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 20
That is exciting mrandmrs.. congrats Buttercup

Mrnmrsm - that's awesome! Would you want twinsies? I think it's more common than people realize when 1 just kinda gets dissolved.

Mrnmrsm - that's awesome! Would you want twinsies? I think it's more common than people realize when 1 just kinda gets dissolved.

That’s what the sonographer said it’s really common.
It will be a shock to say the least as there’s no twins on either sides of our families. And a struggle too as hubby is starting a new job tomorrow working in Iraq so he’ll only be home every 8 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->