April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

CD 44 with 16 days of positive opks and I think I have finally ACTUALLY ovulated! Of course we didn’t BD last night because we were tired of doing it every day lol hopefully we still caught it. Otherwise I’ll be starting IVF Mid May. Put me down for April 24 please

Wow mrnmrs!!! So, here's a strange story for you: my sister-in-law's husband is a twin but one of them was *I kid you not* conceived a month after the other! Crazier things have happened.

Congrats Buttercup!!!!!!!!

Thank you Fostermom!
Doing a DIGI on Saturday to have my final answer because its hard to get excited with ICs. I just can't let myself believe this is it :wacko:

Wishing you ladies all the luck xxxxxxxxxx :flower:

Mrnmrsm :happydance::happydance:

Congrats Suzied!

I messaged my doctor's office about my spotting. The nurse seems to think it's just burst capillaries, but I really don't think that's the case. I'll mention it to my Dr. during my next follicle check.

Another BFN today as I was expecting. Guess I'll tiptoe on down to the May thread. :arrow:

Well, despite a total lack of helpfulness and wild overreaction by my local clinic, I'm going in for thyroid tests today. I'm hoping I get some answers.

Hi there DH and I are officially ttc #2. A bit about me, I'm 26 dh is 27 dh is getting out of the US army this month and starting work as a corrections officer here where we are in Colorado. It took us 16 months and a chemical to conceive our DD who is 2.5 end of this month. My transition tootherhood was an absolute nightmare and we didn't want another for a really long time but then dh had to do ten months in Korea and I was basically a single parent for that entire time. After that experience I realized I was a lot stronger than I thought. My DD also weaned at 22 months and is now fully potty trained so I'll get a really nice break from nursing and diapers before another lo arrives. I'm due to ovulate this Sunday but I'm only using a period tracker currently although I get strong ovulation symptoms. Because it took so long with dd I'm not really expecting much this go around. My cycles we're and are regular at 26-28 days with the rare off month due to sickness or stress. Of course I hear all the time about how if take hard to get your first it's easier the second time around. Here's hoping that's the case? I'm coming in at the very end of April as I'll be testing starting the 26th (or 27th if I can hold off) thanks!

Oh wow mrandmrs!!! How exciting !!! :) bet ya werent expecting that ! Cant wait for update!!

Hi Shelby, good luck with ovulation etc!!!! And good luck with the whole journey. It is definitely easier the second time around so I hope it is this way for you (i mean being a parent that is) xxx

Thanks Michelle! I've been stalking this board for a little bit so it's.fun finally popping in to say hello haha

Welcome Shelby!

Good luck Dill! Hoping all the best for you.

Wow mrnmrs!!! So, here's a strange story for you: my sister-in-law's husband is a twin but one of them was *I kid you not* conceived a month after the other! Crazier things have happened.

Congrats Buttercup!!!!!!!!

Wow that's crazy?! What are the odds of 1. ovulating while preggo then 2. actually catching that second egg. Crazy!

Congrats to the BFPs!
Sorry to those who got AF/BFNs.

Just popping in to get caught up. Waiting to ovulate but I feel like I'm close now! Got some pains and got some EWCM going on so we'll BD tonight and maybe tomorrow. Something feels different this cycle so I'm really really hoping this is it.

Awesome to see 11 BFP!!! I'm praying for many more....including mine. :)

Please don’t count me out :/ ovulated super late.. Testing from tomorrow cd34(7dpo) congrats to all those with their April bfps :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->