April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Hi all,
Im 5 days late for my period. Negative tests so far but ive been vey crampy for the last week and today slightly nauseous and achey boobs. Just did another test and i think i can see a slight line. Will be testing again in the morning 🤞🏻😊

Attachments

• C597857F-BD9A-4319-B2C0-27AE981BEE39.jpg
    C597857F-BD9A-4319-B2C0-27AE981BEE39.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 41
Hi all,
Im 5 days late for my period. Negative tests so far but ive been vey crampy for the last week and today slightly nauseous and achey boobs. Just did another test and i think i can see a slight line. Will be testing again in the morning 🤞🏻😊

That’s going to be more noticeable in the morning :D good luck hun

Wow mrnmrs!!! So, here's a strange story for you: my sister-in-law's husband is a twin but one of them was *I kid you not* conceived a month after the other! Crazier things have happened.

Congrats Buttercup!!!!!!!!

Wow that's crazy?! What are the odds of 1. ovulating while preggo then 2. actually catching that second egg. Crazy!

That happened to a coworker of mine! She had a period every month she was pregnant, and managed to get a 2nd baby going about a month into her initial pregnancy. She gave birth to two healthy kiddos at the same time, but one was a month premature!

Hi ladies,

Took a clearlue and a clearblue digi and both positive!
Theres no denying it now, just want to thank you all for your comments and taking the time to read my post.

I wish you all the luck and baby dust in the world xxx :flower:

Attachments

• 11dpo22.jpg
    11dpo22.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 31
So I don't even know if I will end up testing in April at this rate. I should have been ovulating about now but I had a really odd period. It lasted 14 days and was very very light and on/off, like there was spotting in the am and nothing in afternoon or evening and vice versa. Never had anything like it before. Don't know if O will just be delayed or if it will even happen so I will keep an eye on the OPK's but the one I took yesterday was very negative! Lol

Congrats to the bfp's that I've missed, sorry for those that got af and good luck for your next cycle :dust:

Good luck to those still to test :dust:

sezzolou - Def see a line! FX :dust:

Dill - Wow!

Buttercupbabi - Love a good digi first thing in the morning! Congrats.

BabyBrain80 - Arg - Very annoying. I hope everything sorts out itself. You're always welcome with us over on the May thread but FX you O soon and get get an April test date in there.

My test this morning was no darker. Im now 6 days late for my period. Will try testing each morning and cancel my smear thats booked for Monday just incase 😊

Attachments

• C1B4F040-3F0C-4594-8521-8D0357107C83.jpg
    C1B4F040-3F0C-4594-8521-8D0357107C83.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 41
Hi! Please add me to April 15! Thanks!!

Congratulations buttercup and sezzolou!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats Buttercup!!!! How exciting!

BabyBrain I'm sorry this cycle has been weird for you. I had a period like that during my first IUI cycle....I just figured it was because I hadn't ovulated in so long that my body couldn't handle life that month. I didn't ovulate (with the drugs) until Day 19 of my cycle.

Sezzolou - I see a line on that cheapie test.

I find it really funny that no one is scheduled to test today. Personally, Friday the 13th has been historically a very lucky day for me lol.

Haha! I darent test on a day like today. It makes me slightly anxious:haha:

Fostermom I'm hoping today is lucky for us! I'm due to O on Sunday so we are on the baby dance train all weekend haha

I find it really funny that no one is scheduled to test today. Personally, Friday the 13th has been historically a very lucky day for me lol.

lol we're going to BD today even though it's no where near O time. I think it's good luck too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->