April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I find it really funny that no one is scheduled to test today. Personally, Friday the 13th has been historically a very lucky day for me lol.

Haha! Didn't even notice that one.

Hoping for some luck today in that I O! The line yesterday was suuuuuuper close in that I probably should have tested at night.

I keep waking up an hour/hour and a half before my temp time so this morning I didn't even bother to do it. I should have temped early but my half-asleep brain didn't think about it. Thank goodness for my OPKs!

Congrats Buttercup!!!! How exciting!

BabyBrain I'm sorry this cycle has been weird for you. I had a period like that during my first IUI cycle....I just figured it was because I hadn't ovulated in so long that my body couldn't handle life that month. I didn't ovulate (with the drugs) until Day 19 of my cycle.

Sezzolou - I see a line on that cheapie test.

Thanks x You know I did wonder if It could be due to not ovulating last cycle. My body has been majorly messed up since my dec mc. ( My hcg dropped very slowly, I'm sure I had some retained tissue which passed a couple of bleeds ago) so it was my first decent cycle, got a surge, bd at the right times but still bfn. Don't temp so don't know for sure but I did read about a few people not ovulating and having long drawn out periods. I have also read about prenatals (pregnacare) having an affect on ovulation....delaying/missed. Could be anything....or nothing lol

So as ever, we shall just have to wait and see!

Ok... now im really confused. Im 21 DPO, 7 days late for my period and feeling pregnant. Had around 9 days of cramps on and off and nausea. Had a couple of vvf positives and now this morning got this! Im going to ring Drs on Monday morning. Worried it could be ectopic or maybe its just a missed period? Im baffled :wacko:

Attachments

• 3C4E3727-0ABC-4E12-89CC-B2DE9FC060AC.jpg
    3C4E3727-0ABC-4E12-89CC-B2DE9FC060AC.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
Possibly not enough hormone to pick up on a digi yet. My digi was negative then 2 days later i got a faint positive

Hi can I join please? I just did a frer with fmu, can you see anything? In person there is the faintest of lines but I can’t get it to show on the photo!

Attachments

• 6A59EE0F-2ECC-4FA2-A8DF-136050094A2A.jpg
    6A59EE0F-2ECC-4FA2-A8DF-136050094A2A.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 6A01893C-7833-4B09-890E-5DD24A4E46AF.jpg
    6A01893C-7833-4B09-890E-5DD24A4E46AF.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 25
I think i am just going to try and stop obssessing and constantly testing and just assume i am pregnant for now despite what the digital said. Ive just compared the last 3 tests over 3 days and i think theres a slight progression on the cheepies. :shrug:

Attachments

• F5377DBF-8E80-4A58-AEFB-65222B693D95.jpg
    F5377DBF-8E80-4A58-AEFB-65222B693D95.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 30
Hi can I join please? I just did a frer with fmu, can you see anything? In person there is the faintest of lines but I can’t get it to show on the photo!

I cant see it on the pics but mine were the same until i was 5 days late for my period. FX for you

Good luck sezz and Sarah! It's horrible when these tests mess with your head. I really hope both of your lines progress and you can get out of limbo.

:dust:

Sezzolou I see lines espe on Friday and Saturday without any squinting or anything! Deffo see progression so I'd say congrats are in order!!

Digis dont turn positive till you get a pretty decent line on a cheapie first

Sezzolou I see lines on all three tests - they are pretty faint, so I doubt a digi would pick it up yet. Don't lose hope. :)

Welcome Sarah34. I'll put you as testing tomorrow.

Hello ladies! Hope all is well with all of you.❤️ Congrats to all the BFPs! I’m sorry to all the ones AF got. /:

AFM - I am on CD 13, not sure I’ve ovulated or if I will within the next couple of days. My last cycle was only 22 days so everything is just really up in the air right now. I’m taking a very lax approach to TTC this month. Still BDing every other day during the mid weeks of my cycle, but no tracking ovulation of any kind. Hopefully the lack of stressing will be just we need!❤️ Good luck to all that will be testing soon!

Bfn 13dpo and 2 temp drops. Think I'm out. :cry:

Expect AF will show tomorrow. Onto next month :coffee:

Im happily convinced now :happydance: you can put me as a positive please x

Attachments

• C2F66A87-93E9-4604-B451-F17DC449B0D2.jpg
    C2F66A87-93E9-4604-B451-F17DC449B0D2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 25
Hiya ladies hope ya don't mind me joining late!

Congrats to all with BFP's xx

Big Hugs for all who got AF xx

Tested today BFN - dpo12 but huge temp spike (rise)!!! I'll Probably wait to see if AF is late now before I test again. Which will be Wednesday coming!

My Ovulation Chart

Good Luck Everyone xx

Lovely Line Sezz!!!

I am out too, i have started spotting today with some AF cramps and it explains the complete bitch ive been for the past 2 days!!

On to may it is!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->