April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Ok, I dont actually think I am out, I think I may have had a BFP this morning. Will confirm tomorrow xxx

So did the spotting stop Hun! Do update tomoz good luck fingers crossed xx

Yes it was only a tiny bit on my tissue yesterday but I just presumed it would carry on. Nothing there this morning so took a test and the line came up! I’m in total shock I totally thought I was out! Xx

AF arrived for me 9 days late. Must have o'ed late...alright I'm happy woofta that was a long wait....
Congrats sezz
Baby dust to the ones still waiting :)

Ive just done a digital and I am most definitely pregnant!! I feel terrible as i had a couple of drinks last night as i thought i was out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah man I am over the moon xxxx

Congrats Michelle and sezz! H&H 9 mo!

AFM - No confirmed ovulation yet on CD 16. Lots of EWCM, positive OPKs, but little to no ovulation cramping. Hoping to get a spike in temp Monday or Tuesday. This is all a bit odd for me.

Conrats sezz and Michelle! I'm due to O today. I'm a little upset because although DH and I have baby danced every other day we were supposed to last night since I'm due to O but after loading and unloading and unpacking after our move we were so sore and tired it didn't happen. I'm hoping our BDing from the day before and hopefully BDing today will be enough to catch the egg but for some reason just feel really...down about this month. It's our first month actively ttc and it took so long with our first I just don't think it's going to happen :(

Congrats Michelle and Sezz!

5 dpo here and counting down the days!

I’m 4dpo today (according to FF).. I’ve had a lot of twinges all day and this evening I had some light pink when I wipe. I want to be hopeful for IB, but 4dpo is awfully early. I’ve had SOOOO many positive OPKs this cycle.. do you think it’s possible? I’m more sad, really because this cycle has been so weird already. Ugh

Relating tb. I’m 5/6 DPO and I got a weird line on a first signal but I’m sure it’s just an Evap this early. Sigh.

I’m SUPER early and apparently delusional. Can I get input on a test from this morning? Straight out of camera and fully saturated.

Attachments

• E739016E-D15C-499A-87E9-E345E4F94192.jpg
    E739016E-D15C-499A-87E9-E345E4F94192.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 26
  • 8A0F0AA0-3B5D-4546-915B-3BB112D83C24.jpg
    8A0F0AA0-3B5D-4546-915B-3BB112D83C24.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads