• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I'm 8dpo. AF comes 4/22. If you could put me down ❤️

Okay, I guess I had a very early O and I missed it. AF showed up today. I guess that's good as I thought this cycle would go on and on and it was the opposite of that...

I’m out. Congrats to all the BFPs out there and good luck to those still trying. I won’t ttc again until next year. Tons of baby dust to u all!!

preg test.jpg

My test this morning. No denying it but i feel very paranoid about this pregnancy and it not sticking! 3 weeks 6 days today.... xx

Anyone see anything? X

Attachments

• E3109010-1375-4A43-9042-FEE701EBAF24.jpg
    E3109010-1375-4A43-9042-FEE701EBAF24.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 37
Congrats everyone with your BFP
And big hugs for everyone with your BFN :(

Michelle, I am 3weeks and 6days too!
We're due on the same day xxx

Congrats to everyone with BFP xx

Big hugs to all who got AF xx

And good luck to everyone still waiting for BFP/AF xx

Michelle looks good Hun and u had spotting good sign bubz is sticking. So what is your due date!!! 25/12/2018???? If not I'm not far of an I! (And buttercupbabi) xx

Doing early first response in morning! If temps still up or rising. xx

My Ovulation Chart

Yes my due date is christmas day!!! What are the chances hey???? True about the spotting, I hadnt thought of it like that, and i feel its a good line for 13dpo but as the IC's are so stupidly faint it made me worry!

Buttercup bring on the christmas babies hey!

Love it same for me if I conceived this cycle! I'm praying so hard lol and yer don't be worried Hun u need to be stress free and relaxed. Congrats again and H&H 9 months to all with there BFP's. Defo a good line for dpo13 Hun and yer ignore the faintness of internet cheapies there crap and not as sensitive as they make out. xx

Congrats Michelle! How exciting!

Welcome AdocTTC!

I'm sorry for everyone who had their bfn and :witch: so far. :hugs:

Shelby, don't be too down on yourself. Sprem last up to 5 days, which is why OPKs are helpful, because they can tell us when our fertile window opens. If you do conceive, you're just more likely to have a girl. :pink:

Ok well DH left last night to head back to our old house. He's staying there until he finishes his training as he can commute but can't from our new apartment. Won't see him until next weekend and our DD (and myself) are taking it hard. He just got home from a ten month stint in Korea back in mid Feb so having him gone again is just so sad for us. According to my app I was due to O yesterday and we BDd every other day and on the day. Here's hoping! DD is either A) dealing with some intense allergies or b) coming down with a cold. Pretty sure it's A but it made for a terrible night's sleep last night.
So I'm not using OPKs or temping currently so sort of going off cm and my period tracking app. This morning after I went to the bathroom I wiped and it was a huge load of ewcm, clear and stretchy( slightly yellowish?) but when I checked internally it was white and creamy not stretchy. Does this mean it's likely I O'd yesterday? If I'm not pregnant this cycle I'll be starting OPKs next month but my cycle is pretty regular at 26-27 days

So many BFPs! Congrats to all.
Looks like I’m out this month. AF hasn’t shown yet, but after a faint BFP on Friday, clear BFNs. :( boo!

It sounds like you probably O'd yesterday but honestly, bodies are all different and you can have any number of things happen all in one day.

CheshireDucky - I'd say you're for sure 1DPO, congrats and GL in the TWW. :dust:

Congrats Michelle! How exciting!

Welcome AdocTTC!

I'm sorry for everyone who had their bfn and :witch: so far. :hugs:

Shelby, don't be too down on yourself. Sprem last up to 5 days, which is why OPKs are helpful, because they can tell us when our fertile window opens. If you do conceive, you're just more likely to have a girl. :pink:

I only just saw this! Yea I guess I worry somehow we don't fit that model and DHs sperm only last like a day or something haha just silly worrying.

Well DD has a cold which means me having a cold isn't far away. Of course right when dh leaves for the week, isn't that how it always goes? Blegh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->