• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Well testing the 2nd time this month will be a no go. Due to immense stress my O was delayed. Not really have fertile cm right now, so I have no idea when it'll happen.

Good luck to the future testers!

My temp dropped big time this morning so not gonna bother testing as AF will be hear today or tomorrow. I'm kinda shocked TBH as still no Pms. xx

My chart is looking good! Super exciting!

Hey everyone, i'm back after a hiatus! Hubby and I decided to take everything super easy this month, since we knew our BD schedule wouldn't be great due to travel/me being out of town. Thus why my chart looks terrible....I have barely temped and just guessed my O day based on OPK's. We just BD'd when we could. (It has been quite relaxing, I will say!)

SUPER happy to see so many BFP's so far though! Congrats everyone!
Trying to remain optimistic that we still have a shot.

Moving my first test date to the 20th, :thumbup: since it seems I may have O'd earlier than expected.

Ooh Lulu we o’d the same day - FX for us both.

The TWW is a drag....

Gonna call it a :bfn: this month and move on over to May.

Fx to everyone!!

Hey everybody, Can I join? I am currently TTC baby #4 and today makes 2dpo on cycle #1. Looking to test somewhere between April 28 (13dpo) - April 30 ( 15dpo). 😊

Sorry to those who got AF.

Hello to those joining!

:dust: to those of us in our TWW or about to be.

Good luck for all ladies joining and in the tww.

Afm -still waiting for AF. Bfn at 14dpo, currently 15dpo (cd32) temps still up... just waiting :coffee:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...day-hopefuls-april-bfns-bring-may-bfps-4.html

There it is Dill :)

Hi ladies
Congratulations to all who got their bfp this month, I was due to test 3rd which would have been 2 days before af was due but af came early on my test date, I now plan to test 29th which will make me 12dpo and also my anniversary, fingers crossed

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...day-hopefuls-april-bfns-bring-may-bfps-4.html

There it is Dill :)

Thanks, mummy! We're not necessarily trying this cycle, but since we're also not using protection, I may as well hop on over there just in case. :shrug:

TTC74 - I'm hoping that's your implantation dip today.

i felt the worse cramps I've ever felt in the middle of the night last night (around 1230 am) i mean it woke me out of my sleep but it only last for a few seconds. i was sure AF was going to be here today but nope. I test in a couple of days, AF is set to start on the 21st I have short cycles...always have. My FX but I'm not feeling positive at the moment.

Have any of you ladies experienced this type of sudden pain?

Hi everyone! Lots of new “faces” around here. I’ve been ttc for a full year now.. was very active on these boards this time last year. After we found out DH has a low sperm count (vasectomy reversal didn’t go as well as we hoped), I stopped posting so much.

We are on a wait list to start IVF in the next 6 months, but are still actively trying.

Yesterday was 8/9 dpo, and I wanted to have a glass of wine, so decided to use a frer first.. just to check.

Do you mind having a look for me? At first the second line turned white, but then it caught something.

So,I did what every poas Addict would do, and tore it apart.

I made sure to take pictures before ripped apart ( and within time limit) .. while ripped apart.. and 12 hours later.

Sorry to intrude like this. I just love the support I found here a year ago, and was hoping to find it again today.

Here are the photos.

Attachments

• 80B8E884-4C13-4BB4-B1B9-A1E8027E5EC1.jpg
    80B8E884-4C13-4BB4-B1B9-A1E8027E5EC1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 0C49C285-EDE1-463C-93DE-C6BC7BB7244B.jpg
    0C49C285-EDE1-463C-93DE-C6BC7BB7244B.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 80F94FF1-9DC5-4D18-AFB5-A5D770F003EB.jpg
    80F94FF1-9DC5-4D18-AFB5-A5D770F003EB.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread