• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I wish the upload picked it up better.. but I’m glad you can see it. I’m just concerned whether or not it’s an indent..

When the urine went across, the test line turned white.

Then it caught something. But I’m not convinced it’s not because of the indent in the test where the line should be. If that makes any sense lol

I see something on the test once it's apart and then later but it's too blurry on my phone to see anything on the first pic. Really hope it's a sticky bean and you get a fab line soon Hopefully!

I had cramps this morning and almost vomited this morning. Fx for signs of implantation.

Hopeful- I think I can see something! I hope it becomes clearer soon!

Hello ladies i would like to join you all. I am 11 dpo today and still haven't tested. My tests will be here today or tomorrow. And then I will test! Af is due the 21st. I feel like my symptoms have been very promising. Hungry, thirsty, bloating, fatigue, gas, burping alpt, vivid dreams, sore breasts, I have not dried up this cycle as I normally do.
I feel like I am pregnant and feel as I did with my other 4 pregnancies. So if I don't see a line when I test I will believe I am out and waiting for af. Fingers crossed. Lots of baby dust for all

And I forgot to mention my temps have been 98.1 and above usually I run around 97. So I hope this is another sign

Hopeful - I see that clearly. Looks like my first VVVVFL did with this pregnancy! Similar story too, was going to a friends' house and knew we would have wine so I tested just in case...well, wouldn't you know, a positive test! Good luck!

I'm out ladies! CD1! Good luck to all those waiting.. hope you get your bfps.

I will be testing today 12dpo or 11 lol going with 12dpo. Saved my fmu my tests are due to come around noon today. I'll keep you ladies posted with results.

TTC74 - Temp back up, very nice looking little dip. When are you testing?

Hopeful, fingers crossed this is the start of your BFP! I'm not a fan of frer anymore as they always seem to show a thin line for me, I'm not sure if it's just the test line showing for some reason or I still had a bit of left over hcg from mc months ago (I had some issues) but it should be gone by now. Anyway, good luck and get some different tests in too! :dust:

Had my pre-treatment (IVF) ultrasound yesterday and even though I’m only 8dpo, I’m considering myself out. My lining was only 6.36mm so I essentially have no chance of successful implantation. Because of when I start meds, I won’t be testing until June- see some of you (hopefully not!) over there when it’s made! Heck I might start that board myself!

Oh my!! It's been a busy day with the kids. my tests didn't come, so it has to be tomorrow. I was frustrated, am frusted..... Lol hopefully another sign hahaha. But I can't wait any longer I have saved yesterday's fmu pee and then again today. So here I sit at Wal-Mart with my Dr pee cup lmao! I hope I am not the only crazy one. I drove 45 mins soo freaking bloated I had to unbutton my pants my breasts feel huge and hurt and I have to pee again.

I'm going in to buy tests and tampons. Ughh fingers crossed ladies I am testing yesterday's pee first as it had a lid and I left today's at home. Let the testing begin!!!! Did i forget to say it's 7:30 pm my time.

Attachments

• 20180419_192719.jpg
    20180419_192719.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
Welcome Hopeful...I see something on the open test, but air can cause pink eval lines. GL I hope this is it for you!

I'm so sorry mrsmummy! :hugs:

Dill...will be glad to see you over in the May thread!

AFM - sorry I've been MIA the last day or two...been super busy with getting our house ready...so many projects. It's starting to get tiring. That being said, if I don't update the thread for a few days at a time over the next couple of weeks, please don't be offended. It's simply because I am so busy in the real world that I don't have time for the forum.

I'm going to test tomorrow morning if af hasn't arrived. My cycles are normally 26-28 days. I'm on day 28 today & have had light brown spotting since the evening of day 26 which I'm wondering if it could be implantation spotting as I've never had a period so slow starting! I had bad period paid day 26 in the evening too which stopped by morning.

I came, I tested, and eeeek!

Attachments

• BCC8DA91-0EB1-4BC8-A922-08282EE7A93B.jpg
    BCC8DA91-0EB1-4BC8-A922-08282EE7A93B.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 2E6805D3-B1CF-4304-9807-0B15A5D7131E.jpg
    2E6805D3-B1CF-4304-9807-0B15A5D7131E.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics