• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Driving me nuts! Asda test! Top one 3 hour hold and bottom is today’s fmu! Frer is today’s a 1.5 hour hold and diluted wee and I think it’s negative :/

Attachments

• 6C8F10E2-023E-4CD5-AB30-D154C763A5A8.jpg
    6C8F10E2-023E-4CD5-AB30-D154C763A5A8.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 44E2BF71-CC18-4CA9-9C92-93C0EA4D4656.jpg
    44E2BF71-CC18-4CA9-9C92-93C0EA4D4656.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 33
mwah_xx - Congrats!! H&H 9 months to you.

Pookied8476 - I think I see a shadow on the top cheapie...

Hello ladies! I cave in and tested on 14th this month (two days before the witch) and It came out :bfp:
I've been testing every other day just to be sure, and have my first appointment for 27th. Lots of baby dust to all of you :dust:

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 30
Congrats ladies who got their bfp!! So exciting 🤗

Pookied8476 I feel like I see a shadow on the cheapies..

Did a test this morning tmu....bfn. af suppose to start tomorrow.

Congrats Mwah and Denensita!!!! So exciting!

Pookied hang in there.

Trimeka...I'm sorry for the bfn. Remember, you're not out til the :witch: shows!

Hopeful - really hope your next test reveals a line!

Mwah - SO happy for you! We are cycle day buddies so I should test soon I guess!

Trimeka, sorry for the bfn. Hang in there.

Pookied, can't wait to see another test!

AFM - I am somewhere between 10-13 dpo. I do not know if I can trust my FF crosshairs, since I missed so many temp days (not too mad about it, since it made this cycle more relaxing). Had my LH surge 13 days ago (around noon). But with all the traveling and taking Femara, my temps have been all over the place. Let's just say I will be taking tampons AND pregnancy tests with me on our trip this weekend. No idea what to expect with no symptoms besides some nipple sensitivity. Luteal length has never been longer than 14 days, so I should get my answer soon, regardless.

Hey ladies!

I was going to be testing today according to FF as I would have been about 10DPO today, but my cycle has been way off this month! My chart is all kinds of crazy.. AF was super long and stupid... and no crosshairs yet but I think I O'd on the 14th (CD18) so I should technically be about 6DPO now? I don't know.. It's made me go cross-eyed and I'm a little unsure about the delay between O and temp spike! I read that some women have a 3 day delay between O and progesterone kicking in to raise that basal temp, but I've never had that before on the months that I've charted! So who knows what's going on now!
The only silver lining is, as least I've been too confused about O and my dates so I didn't notice the first week of the TWW go by :thumbup: :winkwink: So now I only have 5 days to wait! (Who am I kidding.. I'll start in 3 days)

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/671170] My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

Hi everyone! Not ready to call it just yet but got this line late morning after a 4 hour hold. This would be our first. About 10dpo, sore breasts are about the only symptom. Can’t wait to rest again in the morning! Fx and baby dust to all!

Attachments

• 3607C5AD-F83A-421E-9EA6-DB41DE99F508.jpg
    3607C5AD-F83A-421E-9EA6-DB41DE99F508.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 33
Congratulations for the bfp's!

I finally have a positive opk today after a rather weird cycle so far. Looks like I won't be testing in April so I'm moving over to the May thread.

Sorry to those that got af and lots of :dust: for those still to test x

Hi everyone! Not ready to call it just yet but got this line late morning after a 4 hour hold. This would be our first. About 10dpo, sore breasts are about the only symptom. Can’t wait to rest again in the morning! Fx and baby dust to all!

That's no squinter! Congrats!

Can I be added? I’m testing 29/4 after Letrozole + Pregnyl.
Congrats to everyone who is pregnant :)!

I'm starting to think my lp is changing. My cycle was 4 days late last month and I don't feel af starting today. Longer lp would be a good thing I just hate that it's getting my Hope's up. Lol I think I'll wait to test in 3 days.

Happy Saturday! Showing some great progression from yesterday to today. I tried a digi and it showed negative. That was a bummer but I don’t think there is any mistaking the lines in the FRER. I will keep testing until I go to the doc Monday. I had a scheduled checkup anyway so I am hoping they will test as well. Baby dust to you all. Still can’t believe it is real happening but we are so thrilled.

Attachments

• ECE1E247-BDD3-4B44-AE82-434EDDC72EF8.jpg
    ECE1E247-BDD3-4B44-AE82-434EDDC72EF8.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 31
11 DPO Test. I don’t think I see anything. Fx for tomorrow.

Attachments

• 16DDEBCB-6468-4C17-8F4F-437964DBE1DA.jpg
    16DDEBCB-6468-4C17-8F4F-437964DBE1DA.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 17
CD 20 for me.. last cycle was only 22 days as I’m still not regulated from coming off BC in Feb.. I am thinking I’m about 8 DPO.. I had some cramping yesterday and just had some brown spotting when I wiped earlier. I am PRAYING that this is implantation and not the start of AF again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->