April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

12 DPO. Swear I see something but not sure. So, I’m calling it a bfn.

Attachments

• F6659986-9D1F-45F2-97E3-115B026A3DAF.jpg
    F6659986-9D1F-45F2-97E3-115B026A3DAF.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 31
So, I'm really struggling. When we we're ttc our DD it took a long time. The month I conceived was the month I got my weight below 190lbs for the first time in over a year. I gained only 25lbs with the pregnancy and lost it all through anxiety immediately following birth. Then nursing really kicked in and I gained 15 back. I got back to prebaby weight while my.husband was away in Korea but now that he's home, I've gained it all back (he has terrible habits bc he can eat whatever and not gain). Now I keep telling myself I'll never get pregnant again if I don't lose the weight again. I've struggled with body image for a long time and my husband gets upset when I talk to him about it because he genuinely loves and finds me beautiful no matter my size. I'm getting back to clean eating this week and I'm going to make it a goal to walk every day but I'm terrified I'll never keep the weight off and I'll never get pregnant again because of it. Sorry for ranting on and on I don't have anyone else.tomsay this stuff too. My only close gf got weightloss surgery to help with her pcos and has lost like 40 pounds in 3 months and her einam stuck at 200 pounds and 5'8". Indealt with anorexia in middle and high school and have to be very careful with restrictive diets or over exercise bc it's so easy to slip back.into that unhealthy mindset. I'm healthy. Physical recently showed that. Why can't I just.love myself the way I am?

Congrats MrsP!!!! That's super exciting!

Aw Shelby....:hugs: I think every woman struggles with self-image at least once in her lifetime, and for many, it's a lot more than once. Have you heard of Optavia? It's an excellent optimal health program that can be tailored to your goals. I've been on it and had more success with weight loss and my health in three months than I've had in years. Either way, we're here for you. :flower:

CD15 here. Yesterday I had some very light spotting. Still no positive OPKs yet though. Not sure why I'd be spotting but it was accompanied with some minor cramping so I'm hoping ovulation is near. BDing isn't happening as frequently as I'd like though because the house projects are starting to really wear on us. We did BD CD13 though, so I'm hoping the swimmers last long enough if we don't get to dtd again today or tomorrow.

Thanks fostermom I've just been more down about it recently than usual. Is optavia an app? I'll definitely check it out! And good luck getting some BD time in! I know we struggled with that this month because of our big move.

Good luck with the weightloss shelby. I'm trying to lose too.. i lost 54lbs already (between 2015 and 2017) but have been yoyo-ing the same 14lbs for over 12 months :(
I've vowed tomorrow i will start. Monday, new week, new habits. I'm trying to follow the slimming world plan (i used to calorie count,but i got soo hungry all the time!!) Slimming world was super easy and i lost the 10lb in 4 weeks :)
I want to start working out again too. I dont want to go into a pregnancy being over weight (again) will still be ttc of course but hoping to have a small gain during the pregnancy.

I was 189 for the first twenty weeks of DDs pregnancy. Then gained 25 in the last twenty weeks. I was considered overweight already. For my height I'd have to lose like over 40 pounds to be a "healthy" bmi but personally I don't believe in the bmi system. I'm meal planning this week and I'm going to walk everyday or use weights inside if I can't walk due to weather. Just need to get back on track! I'd love to be close to 180 for my.next pregnancy but we will see!

Optavia is a mail order meal plan that comes with a coach and everything. I can get you more info if you'd like.

Unfortunately I’ve had an early miscarriage, so my BFP is no more....

Shelby - me too. My bmi is 36 i think at the mo.. but im only 5ft 2 so that doesnt help haha. I want to lose around 20lbs, but realistically need to lose 40.

Amy- I'm so sorry :hugs:

shelby1090 & mrsmummy2 - I'm here to be your cheerleader if you want or need one! I've lost 23lbs since February 1st. Def not easy for sure but worth it. I'm only 3lbs away from a healthy/normal BMI. Each day that passes I feel more physically prepared to accept a pregnancy (should it even happen). I didn't realize how much the 2 could relate. 13 more lbs to my goal weight. Happy to talk nutrition and exercise if you want when you're ready.

TTC74 - I desperately want to see something but I don't. I'm not giving up on your cycle just yet though. Your chart still looks so good!

That's awesome dream! I seem to be able to drop the first twenty or so pretty easily with diet and exercise but then I slip back into terrible habits. I'm sure I can get back to pre baby weight within two or three months if I don't get pregnant and have to adjust anything. I'd love to be in the 160s for my next pregnancy but that goal feels SO unattainable. I've got groceries and meal planned for this week since my husband and the car will be gone from today until Thursday night. I'm hoping by going a week with clean eating I can pull back from my addiction to food. Thanks for the support ladies.

I'm waiting to test still no af. I have a throbbing headache today and was up all night with upset stomach. I want to wait since my lp is changing. Don't count me out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->