April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Ah well done Dream! How have you done it?

Trying my best to keep my body in ketosis (very low carbs, no sugar - but certain fruits allowed) I'm also working out 4 times a week. A bootcamp sort of class. So cardio, boxing and weight training mix. Drinking tons and tons of water.

Makes me tired just reading that :haha:
Not sure i could cope with low carb.
Ive restarted slimming world today and managed some exercise. 6 months ago i was doing 3 hrs at the gym and a small workout was hard work :dohh: my legs ache already!

I made up a meal plan Saturday and did groceries yesterday. Meal prepped a bit to make it easy. Plugged everything into chronometer and I'm sitting around 1400cal/day and meeting over 92% of my nutritional needs with what I've made. Walking to the library today for family story time with DD. Really looking forward to getting back on the wagon. Also 8 dpo today and really had to fight not to test haha! I really want to wait until 10dpo of possible. I got positives with my chemical and with DD three days before AF so I think that's a safe day to test for me. DH graduates the corrections academy Thursday so how amazing would it be to surprise him with a BFP our first month trying?! One can hope I guess lol

I posted a few days ago on CD 20 and said I was having some brown spotting when I wiped that night, and was hoping it was IB. Well yesterday on CD 21 I had it again one time when I wiped mid day. Now this morning, CD 22, I’ve had it again when I wiped this morning (full disclosure, hubby and I BD last night, so not sure if that’s related). Could it still be IB? My last period was only 22 days as I’m still regulating from coming off the pill, but it doesn’t seem like I’m going to start my period today.. I know I probably sound crazy and it’s just wishful thinking, but a girl can hope ��

8dpo today!!! Can’t believe how fast this TWW is going! Symptom wise..... nothing much going on. I’ve had a few cramps more to my left side and creamy CM. That’s about it. Looking to test at 13dpo..... so this Saturday if I can hold out ��

APG I'm 8 dpo too! I don't think I'll be able to resist testing starting tomorrow though haha. I've had some promising stuff but it's so early I know it could just be regular rise in progesterone. Some cramping and twinges, some breast pain (although not when I touch them just every once and awhile get a zing) and I'm 100% exhausted and it's not even 8pm here. I can't imagine we'll be lucky enough to catch first month ttc though so I'm trying not to get my hopes up

So I feel like I see a shadow on the frer but tbh look neg only 9 dpo though so I might skip tomorrow and test Thursday morning. That's my husband's graduation day so great surprise if its positive!

Attachments

• DSC_0003_1.jpg
    DSC_0003_1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0007_1.jpg
    DSC_0007_1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 23
shelby1090 - I feel like maybe I see something on the FRER.

Yea definitely bfn on the first signal but theres this nagging dark space on the frer. I saw it in person and I tweaked it on countdown to pregnancy and could swear I see some hint of blue on the invert. Thankfully I have like two more first signal and another frer. My breasts seem more tender than the average period tenderness I've had in months past but that only started this morning.

It sounds like some ladies are having some very promising signs. So sorry to everyone the :witch: got.

CD17 today. Negative OPK this morning. One of my fertility apps (Flo) thinks today is O day. The other app (Kindara), thinks that CD19 will be my O day. Either way, if I ovulate this month, I'll have to be in my fertile window by now. DH and I BD'd yesterday. Hoping that we can get to it today but with the house no guarantees. I'm starting to feel discouraged about ovulating without assistance this month.

Hey everyone, congrats to all those with BFP's in April.
Unfortunately, looks like I will be moving on with some of you to May...AF arrived this morning :cry: onto cycle #18...

I think I am learning that either my luteal length is LONGER on Femara or I am actually ovulating later (than I think) after my LH surge. I used to ovulate the day after my first positive OPK, now it seems as if I am not ovulating until 2-3 days later? Is that possible? I keep getting my hopes up thinking that AF is late, but clearly I am just wrong. Ugh. These are my last 2 cycles on Femara:

Attachments

• FF-Feb-Mar18.jpg
    FF-Feb-Mar18.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1
  • FF Mar-Apr18.jpg
    FF Mar-Apr18.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1
:hugs: Lulu. As far as ovulating after your surge...yes it is possible because my last two IUI cycles, the trigger shot came 36 hours before the IUI procedure and I always got my surge the morning after the shot...so about 24ish hours...

CD 23 no spotting, no AF.. last cycle was 22 days, so I don’t really know what to think. I had spotting the past 3 days (only when I wiped) and now nothing? What would you ladies do? Should I test tomorrow or hold out until CD 28?

Try try again. I'd wait til CD28. Did you track O with fertile cm, opk, or bbt? If not possibly you haven't Od. Are you recently off bcp or similar? It can mess with your cycles.

Sorry Amy.

Co I feel the more anxious I get for o, the latet it comes. Since having DD cd22 has been my latest. Granted prior to her was cd21 or 22.

Well, I believe I got a bfp tonight. It's faint but definitely there and has gotten more noticeable as time has past. FX it darkens.

So I had Aton of period like cramping yesterday. My first signal test is bfn but I SWEAR I see a line on the frer. It showed up after 3 minutes and I can still see it but I really can't tell. I usually get a faint bfp three days before my period which is tomorrow. I'm really hoping this is it for us. I want this baby and I don't want to have to wait over a year for them. My good cameras battery is dead so I'm using my phone and I just don't think it's picking it up at all.

This was within time it's look grey but I swear ot looks like color irl. I've NEVER had an evap with an frer but maybe I'm just getting unlucky?I inverted it on countdown and couldn't see much. Idk maybe it's just really hopeful thinking :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20180425_055732612.jpg
    IMG_20180425_055732612.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle