April 2018

storm4mozza

Mom of 3 :)
Reaction score
Anyone due April 2018? Am looking for a buddy am due 22nd April (3rd child) from Birmingham UK and I am 27 yrs old! x

Hi, I'm
Not due till may 16th 2nd child and I'm from
Essex x

Thank you she's a little princess lol she's 4 how many kids do you have. Thank you congrats on ur pregnancy too. What are you hoping for this time a little girl or boy x

What is her name if you don't mind me asking? I have 2 children, 6 year old Rowan (boy) and 5 year old Sofia-Anne (obviously a girl :D)

I don't mind what gender I have, but I know that's because I have one of each so It has to be one or the other :) we actually aren't finding out the gender this time, what are you hoping for?

Her name is Isla. Beautiful names ur kids have. Ah that's nice I couldn't not find out it would drive me insane lol. My daughter an me would love another girl but the dad wants a little boy. As long as they are healthy I'll be happy either way x

what a beautiful name Isla and thanks I named boy Husband named girl :) (I added Anne onto end :D)

I don't know If I can even wait lol my inlaws are harassing me into checking :D I think its more intimate when I don't find out though, DH can tell me instead in the delivery room instead of a stranger on a screen :D

Hello MrsB it's nice to meet you :) I am Nicky, what is your name? congrats on your pregnancy x

It's lovely to meet you as well! :) My name is Sarah. Thank you very much, and same to you. xx

Unfortunately, about as rough as the first! I have hyperemesis, just like I did with my DD. How is your pregnancy so far?

Oh so sorry to hear Sarah is that what the Duchess has? I hadn't heard much of it until she got it lol hope your feeling better soon :hugs: Mine is going well thanks now anyway I had bad nausea and fatigue in first 3 months with some blood and pain but its all settled now thank God :) thanks for asking hope your morning sickness eases soon! x

Yes, it's exactly what she has. Unfortunately, it's not a commonly heard of thing because it tends to be misunderstood. Many moms (especially new moms) don't want to talk about it because unless you have it or know someone who does- many people equate it to just bad morning sickness. But it's much more that that and is linked to depression and suicidal thoughts as well because it can get so bad and many haven't taken it seriously until recently (especially when she went public with the fact that she had it!). Thank you for the well wishes! I am doing many different natural treatments to help ease it all. I am feeling better overall this pregnancy than with my first, so that's exciting. :) And I am glad to hear you are feeling better! They say that (for normal pregnancies) the 2nd trimester is the best. I hope it goes by smoothly for you!

Yes, it's exactly what she has. Unfortunately, it's not a commonly heard of thing because it tends to be misunderstood. Many moms (especially new moms) don't want to talk about it because unless you have it or know someone who does- many people equate it to just bad morning sickness. But it's much more that that and is linked to depression and suicidal thoughts as well because it can get so bad and many haven't taken it seriously until recently (especially when she went public with the fact that she had it!). Thank you for the well wishes! I am doing many different natural treatments to help ease it all. I am feeling better overall this pregnancy than with my first, so that's exciting. :) And I am glad to hear you are feeling better! They say that (for normal pregnancies) the 2nd trimester is the best. I hope it goes by smoothly for you!

Thanks so much also :) I remember the nausea (no sickness) and my mood hit rock bottom, I can only dare to imagine how a person like yourself with physical sickness would feel, you are a strong person, I am already feeling better in the second trimester though I feel like I have been 14 weeks pregnant for months now. I do hope the natural treatments work for you.

What are your hobbies Sarah?

That's sweet of you to say, thank you. I certainly don't feel "strong," just like I'm constantly in survival mode. :) That's great though! At least you're not dealing with the nausea anymore. It is, in my opinion, one of the worst things in pregnancy! Thank you very much, I do too! And I just turned 15 weeks today! I'm slowly getting there, lol. Each new week is a small celebration in my home! :happydance: My DH gets me a yummy treat every new week (chocolate covered strawberry or something like that) and we call them my "survival treats." :D It's something anyway, lol.

I really enjoy baking, reading & finding new ways to keep my one year old entertained. :haha: How about you? :flower:

I wish I had survival treats lol how long have you been married? you are due not long before me then, your due date is 7 days before mine I do believe. I think your full term at 36 weeks there in America? it's 37 here.
I also enjoy baking (and cooking), reading (new to me), documentaries and History especially Tudor History (English History) my kids are normally in school, though its half term this week so it gets rather boring, may I ask your Daughters name?

I've been married for almost 3 years! (Will be in January). I think it depends on who you ask. My midwife considers 37 to be full term but my old midwife considered it 36. :shrug: Those are great hobbies. :) I love documentaries about history too. But I think my favorite documentaries are about ocean life. It's just so fascinating! And my daughter's name is Audrey. :) What about your children? How many do you have? (If you don't mind me asking).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->