April babies... labour watching!

ttcpostvr

Reaction score
Okay... I know it's early... but I also know a few women have already had their April babies. SO here is a separate thread for any anxious Momma's as the date seems to be quickly approaching! :)

Not due till the 23rd of April but I'm definitely waiting!! Hoping to go early instead of late.....but definitely don't want her to come this early

April 15 here, but bub number 1 was ten days early so lord only knows... Definitly not ready yet though, sooooo much to do! Little man, hang in there ok! :wacko:

Not until April 27 for me and definitely NOT ready yet! lol still so much to do, but so excited, I almost wish I didn't have to wait!

Hi ladies!
I have April 10 as my EDD, but repeat c/s scheduled on 4/4. I do not think this one will stay put till then though (maybe it's just wishful thinking, who knows :) )
I am hoping she waits until 37 weeks, March 20. I still have some things I'd like to get done & my mom is coming over spring break, which is the week prior, so we will be shopping, washing, organizing and making freezer meals.
I have a growth scan thursday, very excited to see baby girls size. Hoping she's right about 4 lbs now.

Due the 15th as well. But as she is my first I think I will go over *sigh* I am starting to look into how I want labor to go, birth plan ext...

I'm due on the 20th but I was in the hospital last Friday for pre term labor. I was having contractions every two minutes so I'm just hoping and praying to make it till April! But I'm so excited and can't wait to meet my baby boy!!!!

I'm technically due April 7, but I hope to make it to 37 weeks (March 17) so I can go to the birthing centre. So far I have 2 kiddos who were born at 35 and 36 weeks - so I hope this one stays in a little longer! Will be avoiding any and all possible labour triggers!

Yikes at April babies already being born though - I'm terrified I'll go earlier than 35 weeks.
I would hate to have to leave my baby in NICU and not be able to snuggle him 24/7 :(

I'm due April 2nd and am having a repeat c-section on April 1st. It's likely I'll go in March, so I am definitely ready to labor watch!

Oh how exciting! I'm due April 21st! I've still so much to do though so I really hope he stays in until DD, previous LO was born 40+4 hope everyone's doing ok :) x

Not until April 27 for me and definitely NOT ready yet! lol still so much to do, but so excited, I almost wish I didn't have to wait!

April 27 here too! I was wondering when us April mums would get a thread of our own! I am 29+2 (ticker is always a day behind, being that I'm in Australia) but I am really hoping the little guy comes early (full term still though) DD was born at 40+6, posterior, induced labour which sucked all round, so am really hoping for a nice labour this time! Have hit that stage where I'm waiting impatiently and full of jealous for all the 'he/she's here!' threads :p

Bamm hope this time is easier for you, I'm just hoping this time I get to skip the days spent in early labour, I hated that part the most.
I agree though I'm so glad we have our own thread now! Im starting to see all the Easter stuff out in shops now which is also really exciting as I'm due the day after Easter! X

Yay an April thread! I'm also due on the 15th. Still a while off but eagerly counting down the weeks! I had my 31 week midwife appointment today and she could feel bub and he's head down yay, I'm just hoping he stays like that. My dad's birthday is on the 15th of April so it would be sweet for them to share their birthdays but in saying that if he was a little bit earlier that would be great, I can't wait to see him <3

ALREADY!?! I'm scared! :haha: No really, not really scared of the newborn stage, just nervous about everything I need to do to get ready for this little girl. I have to evict my son from his crib and transition him into a big boy bed. His sleep has been atrocious for the past 2-3 weeks too, I wonder if he senses that something is up.

Anyway, just some quick facts:
Due: April 10
Child #: 2
Pregnancy: free from complications
Worries: Baby had an echogenic cardiac focus on her heart at the 20 week ultrasound, chances are 99% that she's totally fine but that 1% is scary.

April 22nd here :) I don't finish work until April 11th so baby is not allowed to come before then! DD was born at 39+5 so I'm hoping this one will come at a similar time.

Bookworm- I think they do sense something is up. My DDs sleep has been very hit and miss for a few months now. Her behaviour has gone down the pan in the past few weeks (terrible twos though maybe) and she's all of a sudden gone from being my little shadow to being a complete daddy's girl.

April 22nd here :) I don't finish work until April 11th so baby is not allowed to come before then! DD was born at 39+5 so I'm hoping this one will come at a similar time.

Bookworm- I think they do sense something is up. My DDs sleep has been very hit and miss for a few months now. Her behaviour has gone down the pan in the past few weeks (terrible twos though maybe) and she's all of a sudden gone from being my little shadow to being a complete daddy's girl.

It's so interesting how they act when they sense something going on. My LO is the opposite and has become a very clingy mess! You are right, it could be the age! :wacko:

Due on April 3rd but I'm hoping it'll be in late March. I'm anxious all the time.

Yay been waiting for this thread! I'm due April 23rd...hoping to go around the 37 week mark as I was 8 days late with my first and hated it lol.
I finish work on 21st March....not long to go! X

My LO is abit older but he's become really clingy too, he doesn't want to go to school, doesn't want to do anything without me! Is anyone else really nesting yet? I'm so bad but I have zero energy to actually do much lol x

It's so interesting how they act when they sense something going on. My LO is the opposite and has become a very clingy mess! You are right, it could be the age! :wacko:

Aww bless him. They just need a bit more reassurance I suppose.

My LO is abit older but he's become really clingy too, he doesn't want to go to school, doesn't want to do anything without me! Is anyone else really nesting yet? I'm so bad but I have zero energy to actually do much lol x

Yes definitely nesting already I'm driving my husband to distraction at the moment, noticing little marks on the doors or piles of dust here and there that normally I wouldn't see and it just has to be cleaned there and then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->