April babies... labour watching!

Not until April 27 for me and definitely NOT ready yet! lol still so much to do, but so excited, I almost wish I didn't have to wait!

April 27 here too! I was wondering when us April mums would get a thread of our own! I am 29+2 (ticker is always a day behind, being that I'm in Australia) but I am really hoping the little guy comes early (full term still though) DD was born at 40+6, posterior, induced labour which sucked all round, so am really hoping for a nice labour this time! Have hit that stage where I'm waiting impatiently and full of jealous for all the 'he/she's here!' threads :p

April 27 for me too, I can't wait :)

Due date is April 3rd but hoping to go a bit earlier (this is my 2nd) as this last trimester has not been kind to me. I'm so anxious lately feeling in this weird stage of it still being too soon to do some stuff but also feeling the pinch of being ready "just in case" :thumbup:

Hiya, I'm due 27 April but finishing work on the 18 April and have not yet bought anything for the baby although I kept everything from my son so hoping not to have too much to buy. Hoping not to be overdue as I was with my son and was about to be induced the day I went into labour naturally.

Due April 14th but scheduling C-Section one week prior...lil concerned because at 30 week scan this big boy was already 4 pounds!! Thinking he may make an early appearance....have another scan scheduled to check on him in a couple weeks!! So excited!!! Anyone else have a scan lately and get told the weight of your baby? From what the tech said he was big, she kept going on and on and about look at those rolls, look at the fat on those legs, look at those chubby cheeks!

Eek, my last scan was at 28 weeks, he was measuring about 2lbs and 7oz. :p I have another scan in two weeks, but I think about 30 weeks, 4lbs should just be about normal isn't it?

They told me 30 weeks 2-3 was normal...but idk its been a long time since my last one was born!

Hiya, I'm due 27 April but finishing work on the 18 April and have not yet bought anything for the baby although I kept everything from my son so hoping not to have too much to buy. Hoping not to be overdue as I was with my son and was about to be induced the day I went into labour naturally.

Welcome to the 27th April club haha :)

So many of us due on 27 April. I also know someone with the same due date. My son reckons that baby will be born on the 21 April. That would be lovely.

Exciting but kind of scary that theres an april labour watch thread already!

I'm due April the 9th. Got most things now for her (some of it we already had from when Callum was a baby). I'm hoping to wash her clothes/pack hospital bag at around 33 - 34 weeks which is exciting but becoming more and more real each week that passes! xx

They told me 30 weeks 2-3 was normal...but idk its been a long time since my last one was born!

Not sure, not sure. My sister has had small babies, and my mother it ranged with my youngest brother being the biggest at 10lbs.

But don't worry too much! Everyone weighs different and still have abit to go so it might even itself out? I'm not sure. Just being hopeful.:thumbup:

Due April 14th but scheduling C-Section one week prior...lil concerned because at 30 week scan this big boy was already 4 pounds!! Thinking he may make an early appearance....have another scan scheduled to check on him in a couple weeks!! So excited!!! Anyone else have a scan lately and get told the weight of your baby? From what the tech said he was big, she kept going on and on and about look at those rolls, look at the fat on those legs, look at those chubby cheeks!

I got told 3 lbs 2 oz for my baby at 30 weeks. When I had my OB appt, she said that puts her in the 44th percentile. A pound doesn't sound too much bigger but for babies this little, I guess it is! :)

I have my growth scan at 32 weeks exactly and avg for then is 3.75 pounds (info gained from Internet lol!!!). I typically have bigger babies so I am expecting my baby girl to be bigger than that, hoping for 4.5 lbs at 32 wks.
Also, I read you can guesstimate baby's birth weight because from then on, they put on about an oz a day (or about 1/2 lb per week)...If she's 4.5lbs at 32 and she comes between 37-38 she'll be a nice 7 + lbs :D

Definitely a fair few of us April 27th mamas! I have had the worst pregnancy so far, but knock on wood my SPD has actually become a lot better! Heres hoping the home stretch is easier than the first 29 weeks! haha.

At 29 weeks my son was 3 lbs 3 oz. They said he was in the 60th percentile

Another April 3rd due date here! That makes 3 of us so far. Im hoping to go in March though. My original "chart" EDD was March 11t h then moved to April 3rd at my first growth scan. So potentially it could be anytime! I havent had any kind of growth scan since they declared me 6 weeks so Im jealous of all you ladies who know est weight!

My little girl weighed in at 4 lbs 6 oz at 31+5. :)
I have a bpp in the morning... hoping they will do a quick growth check for curiosity. :)
my dd dropped from 75th percentile at 32 weeks to 30th percentile at 35 1/2 weeks. I had a scheduled induction at 36 because they needed to check growth of cancer I had prior to getting pregnant that needed chemo. So I'm thinking she was developing some iugr towards the end and wouldn't have made it to 40 weeks anyway. Not positive how common iugr is in subsequent pregnancies... but I'm def slightly concerned this time around.

I'm due April 7th! Hoping to just make it into April, or at least 2 weeks after my baby shower so I can figure out what else needs to be done/bought etc. super excited

yes they also told me 65 percentile....im sure it will level out!! I get another scan so will see what happens....I know hes def a strong lil thing...he kicks and tumbles all day everyday :)

Hi Ladies!
I'm due April 10th with our first little boy!I can't understand where the time has gone. I feel like just a few days ago I was excited that I had hit the half way mark! I still have so much to do haha
I hope everyone is doing really well xoxo

I'm due April 7th! Hoping to just make it into April, or at least 2 weeks after my baby shower so I can figure out what else needs to be done/bought etc. super excited

Im with you! My baby shower isn't until the 1st of March (36 + 2) and im sure there will be stuff we will still need/want afterwards. Not to mention packing the baby hospital bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->