April babies... labour watching!

Due on April 3rd but I'm hoping it'll be in late March. I'm anxious all the time.

Awe your DD is my bday/wedding anniversary. I'm due april 5th (originally april 4th hence why ticker is a day out) but like you, i'm hoping for a late march delivery. Finish work on 16th so a couple of weeks at home then baby to arrive would b ideal. My little girl won't know what's hit her but i think she'll b a fab big sister xx

I'm due 19th. I won't go overdue as my baby has measured behind since 20 week scan (longbones off the charts, tummy 3rd centile & head in 30th) so will be induced before 40 weeks. They are going with asymmetrical IUGR as cause as we've had amnio & genetic testing & all clear. I have fortnightly scans to check his growth & at 29 weeks he was 2lb 2oz :) next one is this thursday!
I'm under consultant care now & can't use the birthing unit this time :(
But apart from the rollercoaster pregnancy, I'm excited for labour & meeting our little man :)

I'm due 21st with my 2nd little girl. MY dates were originally 25th (which was also DD due date) but was put forward 4 days. Anyways, DD was ended up being induced 41+6 so I really hope this one doesn't plan to stay put, i'd rather she was on time! I finish work 15th March.

IM due apr 9th but my waters started leaking 12 days ago so in already on borrowed time, most ppl go into labour within 48 hours but no little man just wants to keep me on my toes :) see the consultant today and hopefully we have a plan in action for induction, theyve said i wont go to term but iv been told 34, 36, and 37 weeks from 3 diff ppl, but my consultant can hopefully give me a definitive answer today xx

good luck rosepetals let us know how you get on with the consultant x

I'm due April 20th but have been told it's looking more like I'll have baby in March , due to health issues I've always had and recently I've been losing my plug (icky I know sorry if tmi ) anyone else been told they'll probably go in to labour early ?? My first two littlens were early by a few weeks , is everyone trying to get baby out early ? Or is everyone hoping they get to their actual due date ? I've not started trying yet but I know a few people that started early as they have been over due in the past x

Due on April 3rd but I'm hoping it'll be in late March. I'm anxious all the time.

Awe your DD is my bday/wedding anniversary. I'm due april 5th (originally april 4th hence why ticker is a day out) but like you, i'm hoping for a late march delivery. Finish work on 16th so a couple of weeks at home then baby to arrive would b ideal. My little girl won't know what's hit her but i think she'll b a fab big sister xx

Aww that's cool! I can't wait to get off work. I'm supposed hang in there until I go into labor but I'm not sure if I can. I might take an unpaid leave or something.

Yay an April thread. I am due 10th April. I am so impatient and just want our baby here, I know it is too early though. Hoping the next few weeks fly by!

Seeing a labour watch thread for April has petrified me, I've got so much to do haha.

I'm due the 23rd with my second baby, this time a boy. Agree with others that my toddler can sense something, she's been sleeping through from 12 months, yet these past few weeks I'm up every couple of hours with her in the night. Suppose it's getting me back used to getting up for night feeds :). Hoping I last til my due date, but my blood pressure shot up at 28 weeks, so got regular appointments and extra scans and now on medication so just trying to take it easy (difficult with a 2 year old haha)!

Hope you're all doing ok x

hi, can i join?

I'm due April 18th :) so far everything has been fine, would love our boy to come a week or 2 early!

i start mat leave on 11th but putting holiday in to finish work on 4th...

I am April 7th and definitly the way my cervix is shorten already won't make it tell then. Midwife places me about 4 to 6 weeks.

Hello!
My EDD is April 15th or 16th (theyve told me both, and we all know that they show up when they want to, not by a calendar schedule :wacko:), and im hoping she hangs on til then...sometimes when she is kicking or moving i swear she is going to pop right out of me with all the force she is putting into it :blush: This is our first (and most likely only) baby, and DH and i are excited to meet her, but not just yet :haha: im hoping for a few days early, or a few days after, she seems to be measuring right on, but we will have a better idea next week when we have a growth and development scan at 32+2.. im just hoping they dont tell me she is going to be huge and we have to have a c-section, fingers crossed!

I am due April 12th and don't even want to think about labour watching yet! haha! Scary thought!

I'm due April 20th but have been told it's looking more like I'll have baby in March , due to health issues I've always had and recently I've been losing my plug (icky I know sorry if tmi ) anyone else been told they'll probably go in to labour early ?? My first two littlens were early by a few weeks , is everyone trying to get baby out early ? Or is everyone hoping they get to their actual due date ? I've not started trying yet but I know a few people that started early as they have been over due in the past x

I am hoping to make 37 weeks so I can use our new gorgeous birthing centre, but chances are higher I will go early. My previous 2 were preterm (late) at 35 and 36 weeks. But I cook babies fast so they were large - daughter was almost 7.5lbs. They don't think I'll make term this time either - but I soooooo want to! March 17 will get me 37 weeks and into the birthing centre rather than hospital! :thumbup:

Due April 1st, ohhhhh my goodness, 49 days...

April 7th. :p Was told yesterday at my OB appointment that they wouldn't try to stop my labor if I were to go in at 34 weeks, which I thought was a bit early. I've been on watch for a bit since my little boy likes to press down, and sometimes I can be uncomfortable. XD Nothing major has been happening though. Just can't wait to meet our son. <3 Daddy's even tired of waiting for him. :p

Is anyone already getting pressure and "lightning crotch"?
It's rather uncomfortable at times. I'll mention it tomorrow and see what my OB says. If I go into labor before the 1st, we will attempt a VBA2C so I am hoping I go before the 1st.

Oh my!! Labor watching! Due the first week of April! Hoping he comes the end of March though!

Yahoooooo for an April thread, finally!! :D

I've got an induction scheduled for April 20th, but hoping I go into labor well before that to get the best chances for a successful VBAC! :happydance:

Someone asked about pressure and pain, and I'd like to report that I've also got awful lightening crotch, sciatica, and tailbone pain/pelvic pressure :p I am just plain done and ready to meet my girl! ~70 days to go! :cloud9:

Well girls I'm joining you on the April thread :happydance:.....

EDD 29/04/14 & we are :yellow:

Truly hoping I will get discharged off the consultant tomorrow & be able to go full term unlike with DD (Induction @ 38wks due to GD, previous losses & IVF/ICSI baby).....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->