April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

hi rachel! im rachel! lol im month 5 ttc number 2 and im haping for a bfp in may too! due to ov next monday/tuesday so this wekend is a big old bedathon fro me ! wishing u the best !xxxxx

Alissa- I am debating IUI right now too. I was offered to start it after my April cycle because they want DH to be on his vit a little longer. At my office (which i think the price is a good comparison) it is $800 for the IUI which include meds with it (like a shot to MAKE you release an egg, a shot of HCG/prog... and maybe other things). This doesn't include an HSG, which he offered me for the second round of IUI and the price would go up to $1000. Honestly in your case IUI might be a good option. However I believe Clomid might be a cheaper option for a cycle or 2. What was your DH SA?

Both of your options sound very reasonable. My HSG alone was $1,200. And it was my understanding that even if we did the IUI, I would still do the clomid and the trigger shot just with and IUI instead of the timed intercourse. RE didn't order a SA for DH since we have gotten "pregnant" before. They said that if nothing happens next few months then they'll probablly want to look more at him. Make sense? But I have been thinking that maybe we should request to have one done before we decide to to time intercourse vs. IUI. Because if he struggles, then why not do the IUI right away?

Welcome Rachel! We will need to figure out what to call you so we don't get the Rachel's confused :)

Hi girls! I'm Kristina. I'm 26 & we've been TTC #4 for 15mos.

I'm currently taking Maca Root, B12, B6, Vitamin C & Vitamin D! If I don't get pregnant this cycle, I will probably try Soy Iso next cycle.

I have an appointment with my obgyn next week to talk about what to do next. Fertility drugs/treatments are a very last resort for us, so we'll see what happens!

Baby dust to all of us!!! <3

Hi Ladies! I'm Simone and currently TTC baby 1. I'm 25 and DH is 30. This cycle I am going to stay calm and stay away from tracking everything.

Cassidy - DH and I eloped. We had two witnesses present, but that's it. That was well over two years ago and we have never been happier. I say go on the vacation and enjoy every minute of it.

i'm definitely eloping or JOP-ing this next wedding. if i can travel in the fall, i think we are going to go to Hawaii, and i'd love to get hitched out there. (i actually have butterflies in my stomach thinking about it!)

Hello!! I am Laura 28 and expecting #2 in October!
These gals were fantastic when I was ttc, so now I am a lurker with the occasional moan....

My wedding day was the best day but at the end of the day it was 1 day, our honeymoon was 2 weeks of pure bliss! I would definitely go travelling especially before a bubba comes on the scene as that kind of holiday would never happen again! Ahh Rome, Paris, Barcelona.....London???? :winkwink:

Ummm well boy now that I type it out it sounds ridiculous that i'm hanging around this thread..... LOL

I'm Kyla, 26....DH and I lost our baby girl at full term in August 2012 (unknown cause) and have been TTC for 7 months, but as of 2 weeks ago DH and I decided to go our seperate ways. So for the newbies- I just can't stand not to hang out with these ladies, they are my rock! I started a thread in November and that's where I met Lausie, Overanalyzer, and HWPG and we've been growing every month ever since! These gals are my biggest support and yeah... I just couldn't stand leaving this thread... so I don't talk much about TTC anymore but I enjoy keeping up with what everyone else is doing because I want to see all my girls get BFP's and see pics of the babies that are one the way!!

By the way Rachel- Lovin' the name this month, VERY creative!!!!!

Hello to all our new ladies .... and welcome!!

Hey I know some of us watch Teen mom.... did anyone watch buckwild??

Nikki - No, I never watched it, but I heard the news...

Oh wow...lots of new girls...welcome ladies!!!!!
Kyla...how have u been hun...hows the thing with selling your house goin???did u manage to fix the water problem in the basement?

Yes got the water problem solved, quick fix thank God!! We busted our butts this weekend, I packed and de cluttered while the men worked on finishing drywall. Got a storage container coming tomorrow so start packing my stuff into so we can be ready to list in about a week and a half. Went to the bank on saturday, got good news about getting a mortgage on my own which is great but it's all dependant on me getting this house sold with a profit in my pocket.... lots on my plate. Thank goodness for you girls that take my mind off my own problems and focus on future BFPS!!!!!!!

What happened on buckwild? I've only watched a few episodes, but now you have me curious...

Welcome Rachel #2, Kristina and Simone!

Kristina-I'm in Missouri, so not too far from each other!

Where are you from Rachel #2? Do you want to be Rachel #2, Rachel wannabe, Rachel W or something else? lol

Mirolee-We've talked about doing a Hawaii wedding for one of our anniversaries, maybe our 10 or 20 year...that would be amazing!

Kyla-So glad the house stuff is working out! You guys move quick! lol Even though you aren't ttc right now, you are kind of stuck with us...we would miss you!

Nevermind about Buckwild, I found the story. That's sad...

Ugh that is so sad!!! Never watched the show myself but I did hear it was good!

The show was a little ridiculous... just a whole bunch of young people partying and being insane. I'm honestly not surprised, they were so careless while four wheeling, etc. So sad though :(

Welcome to the newcomers! Stick around! We're an awesome group, if I do say so myself ;)

AFM, temp went down- not a lot but it did take a small dip which took away my 'possible triphasic chart' on my FF. Made me sad. Lol. I've been peeing a lot more frequently though and kind of feel a bit sick to my stomach. Probably because I haven't eaten yet today.. but seriously nothing sounds good. I really do feel like i'm out though. AF is supposed to show Friday the 5th. I hope she stays away.

And as for the wedding i'm leaning more towards the Europe trip. It's probably our only chance to travel, and really the only important thing to me about a wedding is becoming his wife, which doesn't need the big ole shabang. I'm still gonna think about it a bit.. but we'll see :)

Cassidy- for sure if you guys aren't waiting at all to have kids, then yeah it would pretty much be your only good chance for a few years anyway! i say go for it! I mean my wedding was a blast but hell... there's $20,000 I'll never see again.... LOL oh a little dark divorce humor for you today ladies!

Man, did anyone notice the picture on the home page... the one of the blonde pregnant lady laying in a hospital bed like she's ready to give birth? HAH!! Like anyone looks like that laying in that bed... hair all perfect, make up done up.... YEAH RIGHT. Let's get real with advertising shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->