April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Oh Laus how exciting! What a great pic of a little profile! Yes I am leaning towards boy for you as well!! So baby is very active? That's excellent! Are you feeling the movement yet?

Julie- big F'xd for your appointment and that's so awesome how soon you got in!

Nikki- any sign of AF yet??

Emily- Hah yeah I looked about the same... with my son I was in labor for 3 days before I had him so by the time it was over I looked like I had been run over by a truck. With Kennedy it wasn't as bad, just lack of sleep made me look like a zombie by the time it was over.

Good morning ladies!!

Emily :hugs: I'm sorry you're in your predicament hun, but I believe YOU know better than anyone else what your body and mind need, so stay on the medication that you know will help you, no need for you too be stressed and anxiety-ridden your whole pregnancy, that's not good for you OR baby.

Nikki- oh I hope she stays away!!!!!

Laurie- Soooooo freaking cute!!! Ahhhh little teeny tiny baby in there! Love it!!!

AFM, Big temp spike today compared to yesterday. Either 11 or 9dpo. I haven't tested because I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out and took all of the rest of the tests I had on Easter. LOL. But I just checked my amazon tracking and looks like my 50 Wondfo's should be here today, so i'll probably continue the madness today!! Lol. Not really any symptoms- I was trying to do the dishes last night and just standing there I had the worst back pain ever I couldn't continue. Boobies are a tiny bit sore but nothing really out of the ordinary.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/414551/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi Ladies! Is it too late to join in? I am on my 4th cycle TTC our first after a miscarriage in October at 13 weeks.

Never too late to join!!! Welcome :) I'm sorry about your loss :hugs: Here's to a rainbow baby in 2014 for you!! <3

Thank you!

I am currently on CD 15, and had a +OPK yesterday. Crossing our fingers that this is the cycle :)

LOL... may I ask why your user name is RobertRedford???

teehee, I get this question ALL THE TIME! It is the name of one of my horses :)
Ironically, I do know the Redford family well (they live in the same town as me!)

teehee, I get this question ALL THE TIME! It is the name of one of my horses :)
Ironically, I do know the Redford family well (they live in the same town as me!)

I must say that is pretty cool! I love horses and Robert Redford!

Ahaha! Oh OK, gotcha! We actually had a pet lizard named Ralph Macchio (you know, the actor from the Karate Kid?) I don't know why, but it just suited him.

Cassidy- I think your chart looks AWESOME! And that temp spike is a great sign! I still have good feelings for you and Nikki this month for sure!! F'xd!!!!!!

Robert- WELCOME!!!! never too late to join this crazy awesome thread!

Welcome Robert! PS I LOVE horses.... can you post a pic?!?!

Emily- please please do what you think is best. and honestly the WORST thing for your baby is stress... so don't enter a stressful situation. As Kyla always said she did bad things when prego with her son and hes great. So I think you are all good!

Cassidy- that are AWESOME signs! Hows DH?

Nichole- How did your DH doc visit go?!?!

Julie- hows your apt?

AFM, still random short spirit of off/on AF cramps. However these cramps are more "localized" to one side or the other (but mostly to the left side). Never on both sides at the same time and never spanning my whole lower abdomen area. However, I still kinda just believe the Vit B complex is just making my LP longer.... which is why I keep putting off testing. I just don't have the heart to waste another EXPENSIVE HCG test or to see another neg test. I def want to test no later then Thur FMU because if I am by chance prego I want an HCG blood test thur so I get results by Fri. However today my temp went down a bit (sad!) and no other strong prego signs, mostly because the other signs are normal every day signs for me (I have 2 slipped disks in my back... so it always hurts!)

I'd say these are some pretty stark white BFNs! Granted it's with about an hour hold at most... but still. Feeling OUT! :growlmad:

DF got tested for about 20+ things yesterday. I think it can take anywhere from 3-7 days to get results back, so we'll see!! He's feeling a little better so hopefully the antibiotics are helping!

Attachments

• wondfos 003.jpg
    wondfos 003.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
  • wondfos 004.jpg
    wondfos 004.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 7
  • wondfos 006.jpg
    wondfos 006.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
Cassidy- if you are only 9dpo.... you aren't out! What did you think you were?... post your chart!

I personally think i'm 11dpo and switched FF to the 'FAM' (Fertility Awareness Monitor) which agrees with me. However, FF Advanced Monitor says i'm 9dpo.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/414551/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

13 day LP for the 3 cycles i've tracked with OPKs. AF always shows on what would be 14dpo. Did you just start taking the Vit B this month? How long is your LP normally?

vit b will def lengthen your cycle.
hi robert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"