April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Amanda- That would be so awesome if you adopted a kitty too!!!! The little grey guy I just rescued that I posted a pic of is still available, then I have a woman and her two daughters coming to meet 3 other kittens (they're picking two of them)- so there will be another one to choose from as well. Not to mention that I rescue CONSTANTLY- I have another litter i'm taking in after these kittens are gone this next week once they turn 8 weeks, the litter i'm taking in are almost all polydactyl (extra toes) and they are grey and black- soooo cute. Once i've met with the lady and everything I can send you pics of what babies I have available. I'm also still trying to catch the little grey guys brother/sister- he/she is like half the size of him but identical in every other way! Lol

That would be great-- I'll send you a message with my email. If you're close to Ashlee, then I am only a few hours away from you! I think I would probably want two..I always worry about kitties that don't have a friend to play with! My local vet does the first round of shots/ spay&neuter for free if they're rescues, too.

:) Yay i'm excited. Yupp i'm in Red Bluff too, Ash and I live in the same town! We could all get together for lunch or something!! I'll send you pics in a few days after that lady comes and picks her two- don't want you to fall in love with one that she chooses!!! Lol

Ash- Your baby is ready to go in one week! I honestly haven't done much research on toxoplasmosis or whatever- does deworming them get rid of it or is it something completely different!? Cuz i've dewormed them all once already and am doing it again tonight to make sure any parasites are gone. She'll also come with her first FVR C-P vaccine :)

The toxoplasmosis is a parasitic disease that they can get from eating birds, mice, raw meat. That's why it's less likely if you have indoor cats that it will be a problem. But its spread through feces, so they say to avoid changing the litter box yourself and to have someone do it about twice a day. They also say not to take in strays while pregnant or to have them tested by the vet and if they have it have them quarantined for like 2 weeks?

And I can't wait for my spunky little furbaby!

:) Yay i'm excited. Yupp i'm in Red Bluff too, Ash and I live in the same town! We could all get together for lunch or something!! I'll send you pics in a few days after that lady comes and picks her two- don't want you to fall in love with one that she chooses!!! Lol

Ooh how fun! We will def have to!

She's soooo freaking cute and spunky. She's so independent from the others, while they are all causing havoc she'll walk around like a little princess just acting like she's all that! LOL. But I know she's been indoors since she was born! And yes, make Chad clean the litterbox!!! Lol

Julie- did you do any insemination's this month? If so how are you feeling on 10dpo?

We did, 2 and 3 days before O. This is my second day of spotting, so I'm sure AF will be here tomorrow. What sucks is that makes a 10 day lp. I went from 13 days every month to 10, 11, and 10 again the last few months. I don't get it. I'm going to order a bunch of supplements to help. Hoping the new eating will help too.
I saw you got your crosshairs! Really pulling for you this month :)

Julie - So happy to see you got a meal plan! It will be really tough at first, but eventually it will become habit and your body will stop craving crap food (don't deny yourself treats once in a while... that would just be torture!) I really hope it works! Is your DW doing anything for her weight/health, out of curiosity? Sometimes it helps to have a partner...

Yeah, today was the first day. It's not too bad so far since I'm eating every few hours. It's just boring bc I can't use salt or sugar on anything at this point. Drank lots of water though! DW has been working on eating healthy too. I think since I'm on a strict plan, that will help her stay on track too. It is nice to have someone in it with me!
Can't wait to hear about your scan and see a pic!

Emily- so exciting about your scan and hearing the HB! Can't wait to see little pics of your lil bean!

Julie- Great job girl!! I have my FX for you this month, even despite the spotting! I think your temps look great!!! Have you looked into taking vitamin B or something to help lengthen your LP again? Or have you talked to a doctor about why it keeps getting shorter?

AFM, CP is really low. I'm thinking AF should be here tomorrow or the next day. Woop woop! Bring on a new cycle. Ready to see my BFP!

Julie- I used to have 9-10 day LP. Now I take 1 pill of vit b complex 50mg and now it's 13 LP. I think people sometimes take twice as much as I do...so if I did that in guessing I'd have a 15 day LP.

I started Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 today and I am dyyying! I am already super sore. I could barely do the dvd! I am really out of shape...I hope it gets easier soon.

I have two kitties myself. They are a brother and sister that I rescued. I love them to death even though they annoy me crud out of me sometimes lol. The boy has the biggest personality. He has this habit of trying to sleep on my head at night :haha: We recently got them a cat tree and they LOVE it. Haven't had the problem of them clawing the couch since.

The boy use to be an outside cat but has been inside since we've moved a year ago. I feel kind of bad about it. He use to have this huge valley to explore with a creek and everything. Now he is stuck inside a kind of small apartment. I really don't miss the presents of mice and lizards though!

Here is a pic of them being major cuddle bugs

https://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/blahblahblah102/224674_107556745998995_4861579_n_zps14792a37.jpg

Awww that is such a cute pic, Nichole! They're adorable!!! Good job rescuing them <3 And good work on the new work-out routine!! I really need to figure something out and get my ass into gear!!!

Well... I'm just going to go ahead and say I'm out for this month.

I'm 95% sure I ovulated 4/14 which makes me 15dpo today. I've tested every day for a week or so now and all were BFN, not even a hint of a second line. All the symptoms I'd had seem to have disappeared so they were likely side-effects of having my Implanon removed.

I've never really checked my cervix before to know what's "standard" for me but I just know that a week or so ago my cervix was very, very high & soft. A few days later it was lower and soft. Tonight it's pretty low and very firm.

On the other hand, it's entirely possible I was wrong about ovulating on the 14th (not sure how, seeing as it felt like it usually does.) I read about a girl who counted day 1 of her breakthrough bleeding (from having Mirena removed) as the 1st day of her period and figured out when she would ovulate based off that. I tried figuring my cycle out that way and I could have been fertile last week instead (thought I didn't feel any ov pains that I can recall... but maybe I did & just wasn't thinking about it since I thought I already ov'd) and we BD once last week during that possible fertile time which would mean I have to wait another week or two to test... but I think that's much less likely. Especially having a low, hard cervix.

I'm just frustrated that AF isn't showing up more than anything. I know she can show at any time since I had the Implanon removed but I'm going on 3 weeks here now. Either show up and get me back on track or give me that dang BFP already. I just want to know what's going on with my body, you know?

Okay so I've been a bit constipated lately and finally went to the bathroom. Checked my cervix afterward and it was really, really high ad soft again so now I really have no idea. Vaginal walls are swollen but I don't know how relevant that is.

Waves-- you're not out until AF shows. Your cycle could be a bit off because of the implanon removal, so don't stress about it too much!

Nichole-- thats awesome, good for you! Keep it up! I hope hope hope you ovulate this cycle!!!! The kitties are SO cute too!

Cassidy, I hope AF shows up soon so you can get onto the baby making again. I am super excited to see how the predictions match up..

Julie--Spotting at 10dpo could be a good sign.... I hope it is :) Any idea of why your LP is getting shorter?

**TMI Altert!**
AFM, I think I O'd today or will be O'ing soon... we bd'd today at about 4pm (before OH went in to work tonight). I stayed laying down for about 15 min and then I put a soft cup in because I was heading to work out. When I pulled it out after my work out (730pm) I also pulled out a ton ton ton of EWCM. Like, whoa. I could clearly tell the difference in consistency from OH's swimmers and the EWCM.

Anyone else us soft cups? I find that they can sometimes be painful to put in, sometimes they're totally fine. so strange.

Yay, for jobs being secured, and baby heartbeats, and cute cats! :)

AFM: The better sleep and vitamins seem to have given DH his mojo back and he's feeling better. :happydance: His work is still stressing him out a whole bunch, though (he's got a boss who's like a combo of Bill Lumbergh from "Office Space" and Basil Fawlty from "Fawlty Towers" - I call him Fawltbergh).

Looks like I'm going to O later this cycle (opk is very neg, almost bone white). :|

I'm still getting backaches in the morning on the side the endo attacked, which is annoying and worrisome and painful. My mom said that happened to her sometimes, so I'm trying not to worry too much.

Been doing my best to keep my mind on hobbies and projects.

Hugs and dust to all :hugs::dust:

Cassidy - I had a polydactyl bengal kitty a long time ago. She was AMAZING! She was so cute and sweet, and her dexterity was amazing! Unfortunately, in the area we lived there were hawks, coyotes and bobcats rampant, and she got out one day and never came back. :( We were all shattered. RIP, Molly.

Nichole - That pic is ADORABLE!!! Love it!

STG - When were you diagnosed with endo? Are there any treatments you do for it, or is there a plan for treatment??? How is it diagnosed? It sounds very painful...

AFM, here is my scan! Everything went swimmingly! Little cub was moving like crazy, and I am afraid I am going to end up with another DS - a non-stop mover, energetic, never needs any rest type of little booger! I was hoping for a mellow-yellow this time, but so far it doesn't look that way!

Cubby.jpg

Emily-- the pic is so sweet! Are you rooting for boy or girl? Or just a calm baby?

STG-- Im glad that DH is feeling well from the vitamins-- sorry about his boss though. Good luck keeping busy-- i swear TTC'ing makes time go by so very slowly! I hope you O soon!

Waves-- Im wondering what the swollen vaginal walls could be from-- has anyone had that as an early preg symptom?

I had swollen vag walls last cycle.... But bfn &#55357;&#56862;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->