April Buddies Wanted

Sovereign

Reaction score
I'm due on 5 April by my reckoning. Anyone wanna be bump buddies?! :flower::flower:

Room for another? :) this is my first, Im so nervous and freaking out about every little feeling I am having

I'm with you missAngie. This will be our first as well...I'm already very nervous, so I gues we'll be freaking out together! Congrats!

congrats to you too! I have been having very dull cramps every now and then these past few days. they are like period cramps but very dull and not for long periods of time. I also have been having dull back ache like I would with my period. Im so nervous but my sister said she felt pretty crampy at first too... How do you feel? Have you told anyone?

Yay, hi girlies!!! Is this the first baby for both of you? And where are you both from?

Missangie I've not had any cramps but I know you can get them when bubs is burrowing in your womb and making itself nice and comfy so I don't think it\s anything to worry about hun. I've told my mum, dad, stepmum, stepdad and OH has told his parents but that's about it. What about you two? x

Hi!! I'm due in April too! I don't know which due date to believe one site tells me April 6 or 7 another is like April 9. :shrug:

This is my first baby, I'm super excited! :) my DH is scared, I think he needs to get over the initial shock?

I'm had cramping, it feels like AF sometimes.. uch... and I'm sorta nauseous/gassy all day long. But that's about it.
I've read that cramps in early pregnancy is normal.

Hi lu-is! I had some cramps last night too. And super sore boobies!!! Aww, your dh will be ok, my DH was crappiing himself last time too with our first! x

Hi ladies!!!!

The cramping has gone away which makes me happy! My nipples have gotten pretty sore these last few days and Im very bloated but other then that nothing out of the ordinary! I told my mom and sisters and we are telling my mother and father in law and brother in law today. Trying to keep it just within those people until after our first appt. (which isnt until sep 6th.... ugh the wait is going to kill me!)

Hey girls! This will be my 2nd April baby :) Due the first week of April. Feeling a little sleepy and icky, but other then that fairly normal.

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I've been MIA...took a weekend trip with DH to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. So far only symptoms I have are fatigue and sore boobs (just started over the weekend). I've only told my mom so far. I was contemplating telling my sister but she tends to be a jealous person and always in competition with me so I'd rather wait until later to tell her, so I don't have to deal with any drama. Going to tell my MIL and FIL this weekend. My DH took a trip to China recently and so he's going to tell them he wants to show them his pictures from China. In the middle of the pictures he's going to show them the video I recorded when I showed him the two BFP's. Can't wait!

Really scared about MS...how is everyone else feeling?

Did you have a nice weekend away hun? I've been feeling a bit sicky and especially the other day when we had our front room painted I really thought I was gonna puke! x

Hey ladies I would love to join you and be bump buddies!! I just found out today I was pregnant! I am soo shocked and excited,, It will be DH and I's first! We have been trying for three months. I have been nausous, gassy, lightheaded, and having dull cramps but pretty consistently ( more like pressure) . I hope its normal! I am due in April but not exactly sure of the date I think between 10-15!

Sovereign, had a great time away! Was nice to celebrate our BFP and anniversary at the same time. Didn't have any symptoms either, except mcdonalds craving at 10 pm, so that was nice!

Welcome capegirl and congrats on your BFP! Glad to have you in the group. This is my first as well. DH and I are both 26 been married 3 yrs. Where are you from?

So yesterday was my AF expected due date. At around 8 pm I had spotting and really bad AF type cramps. I got really worried, woke up several times last night because of the pain, but it's gone now. Being preggo is sometimes scary because you never know what's going to happen next with ur body. How are you ladies feeling?

And where is missangie??

Sovereign, had a great time away! Was nice to celebrate our BFP and anniversary at the same time. Didn't have any symptoms either, except mcdonalds craving at 10 pm, so that was nice!

Welcome capegirl and congrats on your BFP! Glad to have you in the group. This is my first as well. DH and I are both 26 been married 3 yrs. Where are you from?

So yesterday was my AF expected due date. At around 8 pm I had spotting and really bad AF type cramps. I got really worried, woke up several times last night because of the pain, but it's gone now. Being preggo is sometimes scary because you never know what's going to happen next with ur body. How are you ladies feeling?

And where is missangie??
I am from Massachusetts in USA, how about you?? My AF isn't due until Saturday. I think it is normal to have cramping and spotting in the beginning of pregnancy but if you are worried go get a blood test! I am scared too . Been having AF like cramps and tons of pressure.

Hey guys,

Room for another one?.....

I'm super scared and anxious. This will be our first and it's taken us 20 months and 2 operations for me just to get here! I'm having cramps on and off, feel lethargic and super sore boobs.

Look forward to talking to you all :)

I felt very sick all of a sudden this aft but it only lasted about 20 mins and I also keep going light headed as well as very sore (.)(.)

Bumpplease1 go to the epu if you're still at all worried hun or your GP, they could do bloods to reassure you. Are you in the uk?

I dunno where missangie's gone!!! Maybe she's just been really busy or something.

Hey ladies I would love to join you and be bump buddies!! I just found out today I was pregnant! I am soo shocked and excited,, It will be DH and I's first! We have been trying for three months. I have been nausous, gassy, lightheaded, and having dull cramps but pretty consistently ( more like pressure) . I hope its normal! I am due in April but not exactly sure of the date I think between 10-15!

Hi hun, glad to have you join us! x

Hey guys,

Room for another one?.....

I'm super scared and anxious. This will be our first and it's taken us 20 months and 2 operations for me just to get here! I'm having cramps on and off, feel lethargic and super sore boobs.

Look forward to talking to you all :)

Always room for another!!! Huge congrats on your BFP hun after having been through so much x

HERE I AM!!! :) aw it makes me feel good to be noticed that I was missing :)

I was away for a long weekend trip (like bumpplease!) celebrating my second wedding anniversary! it was wonderful and soooo relaxing. We went to the beach and had fantastic weather.

I am freaking out today because of some cramping i have had. I know it can be very normal. But it still worries me. Trying to relax!

The only other things besides having these short waves of cramps that I have noticed is that my breasts are sore (much like before AF) and I have been going to bed SO early cause I am beyond tired. I also have been peeing more (I have been drinking more water too though I think) and the main thing is that I wake up STARVING and i used to skip breakfast!

I hope all of you ladies are able to relax (anyone have any tips?) and capegirl, welcome to this thread. I think you are on everyone that I am! haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->