• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April bump buddies

:hugs: Ncmunchkin. I've just gotten over a scare too. Got my last check up scan next fri so keeping everything crossed for us both :hugs:

Well it turned out our scare was real. We just got back and it was confirmed that it was an early miscarriage.

Well it turned out our scare was real. We just got back and it was confirmed that it was an early miscarriage.

Oh hun im so sorry :hugs2: such sad news, i hope you and hubby are ok, try and take things easy for a few days :hugs2: please stay in touch xxxx

OMG Ncmunchkin i'm so sorry :hugs: to you and your OH. Hope you can take things easy for a while :hugs: xx

I'm so very sorry... I hope you recover soon, emotionally and physically. I wish you a get BFP that sticks very soon or as soon as you are ready, from the bottom of my heart :hugs::flower:

I wanted to update you ladies with all the latest. I have my first appointment (with scan) next week on the 30th, and I really can't wait to talk to the doc about all my craziness and reasons I 'm getting paranoid. I did the mistake of reading a little too many medical studies on the net and I 'm super scared of everything!

Other news that suck: my insurance doesn't cover a healthy pregnancy or a normal delivery. It only covers out of the ordinary stuff and emergencies. So everything might come out of our pocket...

On the other hand I finished all of my paper work and I'm ready for the fun stuff.
Today I bought a new bra because in only a few weeks my boobs have tripled, from cup A to cup C, and I don't have any big bras. I got a very comfy sports bra without wiring that feels heavenly. Oh and a pair of maternity trousers just in case I pop unexpectedly haha! They were on sale and they fit very nice.

Yesterday I had my first severe nausea, I was ready to barf all over the place, ugh... BUT it eased my mind a lot because of all the statistics about m/c and lack of nausea.

Hey April ladies,

How are you all feeling? I had my first MS today :sick:....wow i felt rough, i wasnt actually sick and it WASNT in the morning :haha: im still super sleepy in the afternoons and end up napping by 4-5pm :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->