**April Bunnies 2015**

Hi Katemax! Welcome to the group! I'm so sorry to hear about your son. :hugs: Congratulations on your daughter on the way. Do you have a name picked out for her?

Counting- Can't say that I've had any BH while peeing. I get them a lot when my bladder is full, but that's about it.

My appointment went well today. I got to see that my baby is, in fact, in the ideal position. She is measuring 36 weeks. I saw that the weight I gained had come right back off, so I guess it was water weight. But as long as baby is growing, I am happy. I will also get to breastfeed her immediately after birth, which was a main request of mine. I didn't get that with my son, and I think it made the beginning stages of nursing more challenging than they needed to be. I'd type more but my computer is being slow and starting to get on my nerves now.

Welcome kate! Very sorry about Max.

Counting yes me! It's not every single time but it's pretty often. Its so annoying.

I'm struggling to focus on work. All I can think about is finishing work... Off to the regular doctor tomorrow. Hoping she is agreeable to waiting for me to go into labour, even if baby hasn't turned by 39 weeks.

Kate: Welcome, and I'm so sorry about your son. I hope your pregnancy is progressing smoothly.

Counting: I noticed I do get some BH when I pee, which is weird as I've never had this before!

Rebecca: Glad to hear that your baby is in ideal position! That's such a relief!

Bean: I hope your appointment goes well.

Bean- Good luck with your appointment today! I hope they will work with you.

I know I officially turn 36 weeks tomorrow, which isn't that far away but geez it feels like forever. It feels like this last week has just moved like molasses for me. I'm glad the week leading up to week 35 was fast.
It could be that I've been itching to get to week 36 because then I'm technically 9 months pregnant. I hope time doesn't stay this slow until the end.

Counting- I get BH when I have to use the bathroom and wait a tad to long.

Though I may have gotten them last night when I didn't have to go to the bathroom. Same feeling, a bit stronger. Everything got tight and it was a bit painful to move. (I attempted to sit up- bad idea). Happened like 3x.

I get BHs a lot in the evenings now, just when sitting - I suppose it is all good practice!

I have a 'normal' mw appointment this afternoon. I like seeing the normal mw and not the hospital, I really don't feel 'high risk' and sometimes I wish I could just have the usual appointments rather than all the hospital ones too.

I can't believe I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow. Terrifying. I have a busy week this week, week 35 seems quiet, week 36 lots of big appointments. I sort of hope times goes slowly.

Sorry Northern! I'm reaching that point but I haven't had it as bad as you! You have done so we'll to get this far and the time is so near!

Welcome to the group katemax, I hope you have had a good pregnancy xxxx we also have a fb page your welcome to join xx

Northern ugh no words it's hoping things happen asap but not long until induction now anyway?

I have not noticed any BH and never noticed the with my last two either!

Miraculously my back pain has disappeared !!!!:D no pain now at all. It must have been due to baby positioning as baby has defo moved and dropped down !!
However I now have restless leg syndrome in the evenings, I had it bad at the end with my last pregnancy.

Northern: :hugs:

Scottish: glad to hear your back pain is gone!

35 weeks today! Around 6 more weeks?! I can't believe it. I do have a lot to this week and my next appointment will be a week from today so it feels like it'll pass fast.

Happy 35 weeks, Perplexed! It isn't much longer at all. :)

Northern- I hope things start progressing for you soon!

Scottish- I'm so glad that your back pain has gone away. That is so nice. We need any little bit of relief we can get at the end here. :)

I'm 36 weeks today. It does feel like it took a long time to get here. But this was a milestone that I had been waiting for, and I think that's why it felt so long. Now, I'm sort of cool to just coast until the end of the pregnancy. I still truly think Holly will be here in 2-3 weeks. I'm sure I'll have plenty of friends and family laugh at me, though, if I still go to my due date or past it. I think it's safe to say that she had a growth spurt when I gained those extra two pounds because my belly finally looks visibly larger than it has before!

Here's my 36 week belly photo.

Attachments

• 2015-03-10 12.55.13.jpg
    2015-03-10 12.55.13.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
Okay, so that lovely tightening is now happening randomly during the day also and not just when I have to go to the bathroom. I assume this is a good thing as long as it isn't too frequent. :shrug:

Okay, so that lovely tightening is now happening randomly during the day also and not just when I have to go to the bathroom. I assume this is a good thing as long as it isn't too frequent. :shrug:

Sounds like Braxton-hicks contractions...completely normal and random...they're kinda different for everyone too.

Sounds like Braxton-hicks contractions...completely normal and random...they're kinda different for everyone too.

That's what I was thinking. Just took me by surprise today as I was talking with someone and felt like I had to catch my breath! Slightly painful too.

Rebecca: Happy 36 weeks! You look great by the way!

Christina: I get a lot of these and have been getting them for quite a few weeks. I tried to mention them to my dr who though I had back pains and said to wear a support belt lol.

Welcome katemax :flower: Very sorry for your loss.

Scottish I'm green with envy over here, tell us the secret recipe to no back pain! ;)

Rebecca happy 36 weeks! You look great as always. Why did you feel like 36 weeks is a big milestone?

northern :hugs:

DH got off early today so we had an awesome day together, did a little house- and backyard work but mostly just pigged out and watched TV, it was great! We've hardly seen each other for so long due to our schedules clashing so we really needed some quality time together.
Tomorrow my ex roommate from Hawaii is coming to visit! I'm so excited to see her again, haven't in over a year, and I'll once again get to be a tourist in Cali ;) She's Swedish so I think we'll definitely go to Ikea to have lunch :haha: Yum.

Anyone else constantly eating? The minute I finish something I start thinking about what I should eat next. Then I go a whole day on one meal only. It's kinda ridiculous and probably not very healthy. My DH thinks it's dangerous cause he wants to pig out with me all the time haha ;)

I hit 34 weeks yesterday, I don't think I'll feel like baby is very close until 36 weeks. I have big appointment at 36 weeks and another scan so I'll know then if I'm being induced early or being allowed to at least go to my EDD and hopefully beyond if needed.

I had a normal mw appt on Tuesday and all was fine. Bump measuring 34 weeks, no ketones in my urine this time and BP is still really low. Baby is head down.

The midwife doesn't want me expressing any colostrum until 37 weeks this time as with a 3rd baby it is more likely to set something off. Fingers crossed I'll be allowed to go to 40 weeks anyway so that is fine with me.

I'm done. I want the baby out! I can handle the random crying and waking up at random times. I'm done with the pain. I can't even get up off a normal chair without help after a while ... Forget the couch. It even hurts to stand in the shower. =[ I know I still got some time but I told my husband last night if this continues (which I'm sure it will) as soon as 37 weeks hits im issuing an eviction notice bc I'll be full term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->