**April Bunnies 2015**

Perplexed I was asked to count kicks last time and I had to make sure I was getting ten movements in an hour. Usually I got that within ten minutes! There are loads of apps that you can use to count kicks. You'll be surprised at just how much movement you actually have when you start actively waiting for it.

Dini I hope you get let off at 37 weeks! Not too long to wait!

Stripey lovely bump picture!

Rebecca how exciting if you really are gearing up for the birth! All the best!

I'm willing Monday to come so that this week can be over and done with! Then I will finally be free from work! I have a lot to do before leaving so I think it will go quickly.
Dh is here and putting dd to sleep. I finally told him how resentful I am that he has taken no responsibility and every time he's tired/sick/busy he just cancels coming here but I just have to suck it up. He took it pretty well and said to me he gets he's been a real d**k and he will make more of an effort to be present and actually do things that are really helpful. I guess I'll have to wait and see...

Good morning all. It's the middle of the night here and I'm sitting up in hospital after feeding my beautiful little boy, Benji.
He was born last week at 36+5 after 5 days of severe, unexplained abdo pain and 4 days of reduced fetal movements.
Labour was horrendous - the worst I've had despite him being number 6.
But all is well now - he's happy and thriving, and I feel so much better! :)

Congrats ssjad! Our first April bunny! I'm sorry labor was horrible but hope you're enjoying your newborn cuddles! :hugs:

Good morning all. It's the middle of the night here and I'm sitting up in hospital after feeding my beautiful little boy, Benji.
He was born last week at 36+5 after 5 days of severe, unexplained abdo pain and 4 days of reduced fetal movements.
Labour was horrendous - the worst I've had despite him being number 6.
But all is well now - he's happy and thriving, and I feel so much better! :)

Congrats!

Yay our first April bunny!! How exciting!! Congrats on your baby boy!

Sorry to hear you've been suffering so much dini. Sending you big hugs xxx :hugs:

Big big congratulations to our first April bunnie yippee! Congrats and post a pic of your wee boy ssjad xxx

Congrats Ssjad! How much did he weigh?

Am I mad or were you originally going to have a section?

Congratulations, Ssjad! I'm so glad everything is going well now. Sorry the labor was rough, but glad it's all over now and that he is healthy!

Congratulations Ssjad that's fab news - congratulations on your little boy!x

Yay our first "April" Bunny is here!!! Congratulations I'm glad everyone is doing good :happydance: :flower:

Congratulations ssjad! How very exciting. Sorry the labour was so bad but I'm glad he's feeding well and in your arms!
It's all very real now! First one to go so now it'll be like dominoes!!

Congratulations Ssjad on the safe arrival of your little boy! Sorry to hear the labour was horrendous, but glad all is well with you both. Can't wait to see some piccies!!!

I finished work on Thursday and have my section date booked for 27th March, so less than 2 weeks until I meet my little girl. Eek!

Sorry I don't get on here at all anymore but never have a spare minute. I'm currently lay in bed with insomnia so thought I'd check and see how you are all doing! I'm really struggling lately as my bump is humongous! A week ago my fundal measurement had me at 41wks, I know to take these measurements with a pinch of salt but I haven't put on weight anywhere but my bump, it's all front. My little boy has been teething again so only wanting his mama, which is lovely but the cuddling is getting tricky with her kicking him during cuddles! Tee Hee!

Can't wait to see all the new arrival updates begin to appear and see lots of piccies!!!

Big hugs to everyone! xxx

Congrats to you ssjad! How exciting! So sorry your labor was so rough. You have to post a pic!

Haha... I have a few photos to choose from! I'm waiting to be picked up to go home, so I'll post a pic when I can get the photos onto my computer.

I think it'll be like popcorn... first one baby pops out, then another, and then all of a sudden it'll go crazy in here with babies popping out left, right, and centre!

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the last couple of weeks here, but I hope everyone is going ok...

Ssjad I can't wait to see pics & hear your birth story.

Jinbean: so exciting that you'll get to meet your lo soon!

I can't believe April is so close that some of us are starting to have our babies! Exciting!

As for me.. I need to remember to take breaks when I am cleaning now. I went full force on the bathrooms- they needed it- yesterday. By the time I was done I couldn't breathe well, had a headache and got one nasty Braxton Hicks contraction. I plopped down in the couch for a few after that and realized full force is not attainable right now and being on my hands and knees cleaning like that was not the best choice. But when you have that urge to clean....

Christina: hopefully you're getting your much needed rest now.

I had my growth scan today and I'll hear the results at my 36 week appointment on Wednesday. The ultrasound technician seemed positive though so I dunno if there's anything that could be wrong, not that I'm expecting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->