**April Bunnies 2015**

Bean: I hope you find a work opportunity at a really great place! <3 I can't believe how soon your c section would be if you go ahead and plan it!

Rebecca: I feel like it's easy to miss your plug loss if you're not looking out for it. I don't think I'd miss it though as I'm always on the look out for blood due to bleeding a lot last pregnancy.

Jinbean: that's soon! Good luck!

Christina: lol the alien bit made me laugh. I hope you managed to get some rest.

My temper is so bad lately and I keep crying out of rage. I can't stand most people and they also can't stand me. In some cases I can't blame them, in others it's really just people being inconsiderate.

Yeah it took a while but I fell asleep. Then after a while the dog and my husband both moved pulling the covers off of me. Then I got cold. My back is hurting. My hips hurt. My boobs hurt. I got I think 3 BH overnight- woke me up. I tossed and turned. I feel crampy this morning too. Not a lot as some days but still there. I was up at 6:20 again to pee. I think I may just say screw it and get up and take a nap later. I hate not being able to sleep. =[

Sorry to hear that Christina. I had a crap night as well, tossing and turning for hours and woke up slightly crampy as well.

My next appointment is a week from Thursday. I can't believe I'll already be 38 weeks by then. And I can't believe she won't be checking for dilation!! I'm curious to know whether all this cramping has done anything useful or not.

My next appt. is Wednesday. I'll be 35w3d when I go. The nurse, as she brought me to the room the last time, went "you're a little over 33 weeks now... pants on this time and off next." She said nothing else and the dr. didn't mention the next appt. so I have absolutely no idea what they plan on doing. :haha:

All I really want to know is if they can tell how big baby is and if baby is still head down (I think (s)he is but not sure). Oh and I've had people telling me that I am going to have to have the baby by 38 weeks b/c I have GD. So I want to know if that is true, if they are nuts, or if we are just seeing how it goes. Dr. never mentioned delivering baby early just b/c I have GD. The people that are saying it are people who had kids and have gone to the same practice I go to (some with GD and some without). I need to know these things... that is the difference of 3 weeks and 5 weeks left.... :baby:

Maybe they're doing the swab for group b strep next time? They did that at my 36 week appointment.

A girl I know had Gd and was induced on her due date. I guess it depends on different factors. Hope they give you answers!

I'm actually worried about getting an appointment after my 38 week one...last time there was a 38 week pregnant woman trying to get an appointment for the following week and they said there isn't anything. So shocked!

Maybe. What's the test for Group B Strep? I feel so lost. I really just try and go with the flow with my appts. I don't usually get told what is happening until the day of the appt. Only time I got told in advance was my GTT to drink that nasty stuff.

You'd think that they'd have appts available! Hopefully you don't have any issues.

It's a vaginal swab hence the pants off comment I think, lol. I think if we're positive it just means we have to be given antibiotics during labor. I didn't have it last time. This time I think I dont have it as they said they'll only call if I tested positive.

My old dr didn't tell me what we'd be going next appointment...except when she started talking about induction. My current one talks a decent amount...but sometimes about things that aren't really important...but at least she lets me know what's going on which is better for me!

Ha. That would make sense. :haha:
I kind of wish she'd say just a little something about what would be happening at the next appt. It wasn't so bad earlier on but now that I am nearing the end and have no idea what I am doing it would really be helpful.

Some drs don't even give you a chance to ask questions, and when you do ask, they just give you one word answers that tell you literally nothing. It's so annoying!

My dr is good about not giving one word answers which is nice. But at the moment when I'm attempting to remember what I wanted to ask and when I have my husband also asking questions I forget to ask what's happening next. Lol.

I have a strange feeling baby went through a growth spurt. I had two days of baby being quieter than usual. Yesterday I ate everything in sight and still felt hungry. Last night the movements seemed stronger and today it seems as if I popped a bit more and baby is on a roll. I am back to being like "eh" when it comes to food. I'm hungry. Know I have to eat but just don't want to bc I feel like my stomach is smooshed.

I have the same problem but it got better when I started writing down my questions so I wouldn't forget to ask!

I'm also not hungry much anymore but I can tell that I'm hungry when I get super cranky lol!

Haha. Yeah I get cranky too if I wait too long to eat. I forgot to eat breakfast this morning! Then I had some tomatoes and cheese and my dog huffed at me bc I wouldn't give Her cheeese. Lol.

I was at the gym today exercising and the some "Come Baby Come" came on. It made me laugh! I listen to pandora radio when I exercise. This is the first time that song came on.

Perplexed- I get the same way when I'm hungry! I also get cranky if I need to sleep (like really need to sleep). I seem to need at least a short nap every day or I'm cranky and hormonal at night. It's like I am the baby!

I just got up from a nap, actually. It was a really nice one. I really feel like my body is getting really close to going into labor. I think I somehow had a mental blocker up or something if that makes sense. And now that I know that everything is good to go should the baby come--everyone is here, everything is ready, etc--I am thinking my brain has relaxed and is starting to give my body the go ahead.

I'm not able to get anything done right now. I can't stop thinking about DH potentially not being here for the birth. It kinda hit me yesterday as we were doing some planning and I just can't get it off my mind now... I just cry and cry and feel so sorry for myself. I wish I could just go home. :cry:
There's no one here that I feel comfortable asking to be with me in labor so if DH won't be I'm seriously considering just being alone.

On the bright side I was crying and my dog came up and snuggled with me. That was cute.

Hi ladies! :)

Sorry I deleted a post the other day as I updated on baby news but then thought oh darn maybe they want to update themselves lol but they haven't yet!!! (From Facebook group) ;)

I am 37 weeks today yippee! I have been feeing quite crampy today which is new for me. Maybe all the epo and rlt is doing something as it is quite a bit of crampy feelings on and off. I think I will crap myself if I go into labour early lol

I am booked for Induction on 12 th April at 8pm 3 weeks yesterday so this time in 3 weeks my baby will be in my arms. That's v scary as my ds is my baby just now lol he's gonna seem so grown up once his brother comes along.

Xxx

Maggz sorry your feeling down about being alone :( I was alone in my last labour as it happened so quick and I thought it went well. Actually dh arrived 30 mins after our ds was born and I was glad he missed out on my pain and stuff lol. Big hugs xxx

Okay my GD diet has been thrown out the window today. I just totally gave up. I started out forgetting breakfast, then I had tomatoes and cheese, then I had 2 packets of oatmeal (and I added extra brown sugar bc well I wanted it and nobody was home to stop me) and then I went over to the University to say hi to the husband and had a decently large slice of cake which was there for someones birthday (I asked husband to get it for me and he said no.. I knew it was going to happen) and then I realized I didn't actually eat lunch so I went to mcdonalds got 2 burgers, fries and a large tea. I started out not hungry at all and then all of a sudden BAM! I am completely starving and want everything in sight. Yep... today is a waste... and I have a really bad headache. Hopefully my husband will cook dinner tonight because I fear opening the fridge at this point. In fact... I kind of fear going into the kitchen at this point.

I'm not able to get anything done right now. I can't stop thinking about DH potentially not being here for the birth. It kinda hit me yesterday as we were doing some planning and I just can't get it off my mind now... I just cry and cry and feel so sorry for myself. I wish I could just go home. :cry:
There's no one here that I feel comfortable asking to be with me in labor so if DH won't be I'm seriously considering just being alone.

On the bright side I was crying and my dog came up and snuggled with me. That was cute.

I'm sorry you're going through that. It has to be hard. I can't offer any advice on whether or not it would be better to be alone or not since I've never been through it at all. Stay strong. That is cute about your dog... they know when we need some cheering up.

Perplexed I'm with you on the temper/crying thing! I feel so ridiculous!

Christina sorry about the diet fail! I can't imagine how difficult it is to be so strict. Don't beat yourself up too much! Tomorrow is a new day and you can try again.

Maggz sending big hugs. I completely understand the emotions you're feeling. I wish I had something inspiring to say. I'm guessing it isn't possible for someone back home to come over to you? If you are confident on your hypnobirthing I'm sure you will be fine on your own. I hope it works out for you!

Just two more days til my parents arrive! I Skyped with them for the last time last night and I can't wait for the next conversation to be in person!
I feel like there is still so many things I want to get done! I start off doing them but ten minutes in I'm exhausted and I feel useless! Plus the lack of cupboard space in my apartment is driving me mad - especially in the office and kitchen.

Christina, don't worry about it! That happens. It's ok.

I can't remember if I updated here or just on Facebook. Might be a duplicate post.

I had my beauty on Friday afternoon. I was supposed to be induced Friday and my water went on it's own 3am in the morning after my sweep! It ended up being a complete disaster due to my epidural becoming a (very) high spinal and basically becoming paralyzed and unable to breathe. I have never seen people run so fast and scream so loud in my life. Total crisis and I thought I was dying.

Anyway, the monster of a baby I was supposed to be growing showed up being a petite 6lbs 14oz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->