**April Bunnies 2015**

Perplexed I know what you mean, it's excitinf but scary and our babies could really be here anytime!

Rebecca, I'm like you, at times I think he will be here early, like 37-38 weeks and other times I think I'll go over.

I actually think i dropped a bit today. I thought so this morning and DH commented this evening. I'm a little less short of breath today and found it easier to move in bed. Not a lot of extra pressure or anything so I think it was a small drop. I've only had a handful of BH total that I know of so far.

Amelie I'm glad to hear you think the rlt helped. I've been drinking 2-3 cups a day for a few weeks now and this week I started 3 a day. I missed two today though I was so busy. I think I'll get some epo tomorrow.

I talked to my boss today and told her for sure the 27th is my last day and I can't wait!

Oh and today marks one month till my due date. My girlfriend pointed it out!

Eidson: lol! I think I watched that whole season both pregnancies!

Dini: dropping is such a relief! I dropped at maybe 36 weeks last time and although I couldn't tell from the way my bump looked, I knew because my ribs weren't on fire anymore. This time I'm carrying low anyway but I do think I've probably dropped a little as bump feels lower. The 27th is so soon, a little over a week away!! You'll get your much needed break!

Today I decided that we need a new changing table for my mom's house and I want to pick one out myself. The one we currently use is okay...but there's no way to stick the changing pad to the changing table...it's a 15 year old changing table that belonged to my brother, purchased by my late father. I'm so sentimental about it. I wish I were handy enough to fix it. It's unsafe to change my daughter on it now.

I have been absolutely miserable since I had that sweep yesterday morning. Cramping and I'm pretty sure I had my show. Not in established labour by any means but just feeling disgusting with no energy.

Good luck northern! I had my sweep at a little over 37 weeks and it was awful! But I had my son a few days later. I'm gonna ask the dr on Friday if they do sweeps. Damn military doctors

Thanks . I'm being induced tomorrow morning if it hasn't worked by then

Northern :hugs:

Good luck! I hope it goes well!

After my last sweep with my daughter I had this (tmi) big glob of bloody discharge. I remember seeing it and asking to go back in to see the dr. She said it was normal. I was induced the next day (and having irregular contractions) but the induction actually went very smoothly. I hope yours goes even easier!

I've been googling it and the consensus seems to be that you don't get that until around 3cm. I was 1.5 yesterday so I'm hoping all this disgusting-ness means I'm continuing to dilate. If I can get to 3cm before tomorrow they won't even use the foley, they'll just break my water.

Can't wait to hear how you get on tomorrow northern!

The baby's are going to come thick and fast I think from now on!

I hope you all have a good labour and baby's are all well. Sending you all good labour vibes when the time comes!!!! It's so scary we are at this point I still don't feel like it has been 9 months! This pregnancy has flown by compared to my last two ones. Eeeekkkk!!

I went in for reduced fetal movements earlier. I told dh to take me and he got so scared his hands started shaking so I ended up going with my mom. The midwife could feel the baby move with her hand but I couldn't. His heart rate was okay but they gave me juice and water and some 20 mins later he started moving a lot! It was such a relief! Maybe nothing was wrong and maybe the kick counting thing is causing extra worry, but I'm glad I went in.

After everything turned out to be ok my mom admitted that with my youngest brother she had constant reduced fetal movements and his heart rate was a bit low at times. Then one day they admitted her to the hospital and were going to section but apparently since she started having contractions they let her labor. He was breech though and she wishes they just sectioned anyway as she labored for so long and was fully dilated for a long time and there was just no pushing him out. She doesn't remember if it was an instrumental delivery or what because she was just so out of it due to laboring for so long.

She didn't share the reduced movement/reduced heart rate issue with me till after we confirmed that the baby was ok. I think she was more worried than she let on!

Perplexed- I am so glad everything was okay with your baby! It's great that they were able to check you out and get him moving for you.

Dini- Not much longer for your work! Not bad at all. :) Also, it is exciting to be at the month away point. It seems to really narrow down from there. :)

Northern- I hope all of your symptoms get things moving for you quick. And so that even if you do end up induced tomorrow, it all goes smooth. Good luck!

I got asked my two ladies in my dance class today when I feel the baby will arrive. One of them said to me that she thought exercise helped the baby to arrive earlier rather than past the due date. I haven't been holding back AT ALL in exercise and it doesn't seem to be making things a whole lot different--other than maybe that I feel better than I might without it. I told them I just really go back and forth on how I feel about it. I'm definitely trying not to stress over it because I think that's the worst thing for myself, my body, and my baby right now. I'm just still carrying on as usual.

You're right I think it's best not to stress. Carry on as normal. I'm going to be trying to do that these days and not think about labor. I'm getting sick right now anyway (sore throat) and would like to feel better before having baby!

Perplexed her waters broke by themselves sometime during the night and she checked into hospital when contractions were five minutes apart. I think that's the last update I saw.

I'm really having a down day today and struggling to bring myself out of the funk. Its supposed to be all good - work is finished, less than a week til my parents arrive and insurance have confirmed that should I need to go ahead with the c-section it will be fully covered. I've climbed into bed with dd and going to watch a show. I'm hoping an early night will make everything right with the world.

You know it's getting real when...the hospital admittance papers arrive in the mail!

I hope she is doing well also. I can't wait to hear the announcement of the birth of her little girl!

These babies are coming one after another!

Thanks for Northern's update Bean. I hope things go smoothly for her. I hope you feel better as well, glad to hear that you're done with work. You really need a break to relax! Having the c section covered by insurance if you end up needing it is such a relief as well!

Last day of work today woohoo! Had a lovely lunch with the ladies from work and off to see the theatre production of The Full Monty tomorrow and am very much looking forward to it. Hope I don't laugh too much and start things off early!

Had the solar eclipse today over the uk. Managed to pop out in between patients this am to see it and we had a pretty good view.

Baby is still v.active - don't think I have dropped just yet. Felt very achey last night but think that was just a busy day rather than anything else.

Good luck Northern! Eek so exciting now all the babies have started arriving 😀 x

Stripey just noticed we have the same due date! :D

First day of Spring Break here, don't really know what to do with myself but I have tons to do as in laundry, clean house, and homework! I'd really rather just watch Scandal lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->