April Due Dates** :)

You have me down already but theres a question mark for the gender lol its a boy :flower:

Aww thanks Immie! You've got my details spot on.

I saw my midwife today...and baby is no longer transverse, he's head down and VERY low, woohoo! She booked me in again for April 12th (I have a consultant appt in March) so it's entirely possible (given my history) that she won't be seeing me then at all, cos I'll have had my baby!

March next week, and then it's our month! Yippeeeee!!

Hey! I'm due 22nd April with a lovely wriggly girl :)

We're both doing well, saw the midwife Tuesday just gone - all fine :) New midwife seems nice too (no idea why but they changed my midwife :shrug: )

I really want some mint choc chip ice cream. I don't like it usually but I know someone who does.. my husband!
Anyone else having cravings for food their OH likes?

I saw my midwife today...and baby is no longer transverse, he's head down and VERY low, woohoo! She booked me in again for April 12th (I have a consultant appt in March) so it's entirely possible (given my history) that she won't be seeing me then at all, cos I'll have had my baby!

You're welcome:thumbup: Aww that's great news that baby has got into position! I am very jelous that your little boy is likely to come early, bet i'll go overdue!:dohh:

Going to update with all the new bumps joining the thread now :) Thanks ladies, keep your bumps coming and i'll keep adding to the list! :D

You're welcome:thumbup: Aww that's great news that baby has got into position! I am very jelous that your little boy is likely to come early, bet i'll go overdue!:dohh:

I'm not going to hold my breath too much Immie, he may not necessarily follow suit with his sisters - I'm just hoping he does, cos as awful as this sounds I am so utterly, completely done with being pregnant.

I'm not going to hold my breath too much Immie, he may not necessarily follow suit with his sisters - I'm just hoping he does, cos as awful as this sounds I am so utterly, completely done with being pregnant.

No don't worry that doesn't sound awful at all! I know exactly how you feel. The weather here has been amazing today and it just brought back so many amazing care-free memories of last summer where OH and i would meet up with our friends and have a few social drinks etc and i miss that soooo much! (i sound like a raging alcoholic:dohh:) I'm done with it too, i'm getting too uncomfortable now. So if you're an awful person for saying that then so am i and many other women that feel like us lol:winkwink:

I'm due April 30th with a pink one but I'm being booked in for a section at 39 weeks. I'll find out the date on March 5th :)

:happydance: an april thread!!!!

im due friday the 13th :) :blue:

We are all so close!!! COME ONE APRIL!! :happydance:

Wantingbbbump - My birthday is April 6! It is a wonderful day to be born and this year it falls on a Friday! Yay! I would be honored to share my bday with your precious little girlie:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->