April Due Dates** :)

Im on the list already but thought id say im expecting a little girly :) Thanking you xx

Due April 6th with a boy. Thats my duedate but no one thinks I will make it to April, they are shocked if I make it to March lol!!

hi i m due 2nd aprilll team blue.pl add me to the list too.

BUMPPPPPPPP!

How is everyone feeling? And has anyone had any signs yet? So so so excited for us mums due in April!:happydance:

I'm sick of being pregnant! lol Had a surprise US yesterday and she is head down, in the perfect position for birth. Now for her just to drop down and stay down there! I'm tired and not sleeping well, up at 5:30 every morning and fall back asleep at 7 until 10 then get up for the day. I have an irritable uterus so started having BH contractions which are pretty sore/achey so thought they were doing something to my cervix but NOPE! I am thinking that she is now gonna go overdue!!

Hi, feeling ok here but close to exhaustion lol. No signs for me yet, how is everyone else? x

Hey ladies!!! I'm ready for Her to come!! She is head down and in position. I have been having Braxton hicks, some regular for an hour or so that can be uncomfortable but them they go away!! Have not been checked so don't know how the cervix is doing :) come on babies!!!

megangrohl - Oh no i'm starting to think i'm going to go overdue too! I saw my midwife this morning though and baby is 4/5ths engaged but he could still be late apparently:dohh: Lucky you for getting a surprise ultrasound though!:thumbup:

Tilly87 - I know how you feel with being exhausted. But the last couple of days i've really gained some energy back which has been good. Oh well, not long for all of us now:D

Hey ladies!!! I'm ready for Her to come!! She is head down and in position. I have been having Braxton hicks, some regular for an hour or so that can be uncomfortable but them they go away!! Have not been checked so don't know how the cervix is doing :) come on babies!!!

I'm so ready too! My cervix hasn't been checked either, i know this is totally disgusting but i tried to feel myself but it must still be really high because i can't feel it at all:dohh: But to be honest, i've never felt someones cervix before so dont really know what i'm feeling for:shrug:

Everyone said I'd have Lily by the end of the month and they were ALL wrong just like I said. I predict right around my due date, even maybe over my due date. Which is kinda good in a way since we're moving next Friday. But it sucks cuz I'm so sick of being preggo, feels like I've been pregnant forever!

3rd April - team blue :happydance: do hope it's sooner though

I'm so ready too! My cervix hasn't been checked either, i know this is totally disgusting but i tried to feel myself but it must still be really high because i can't feel it at all:dohh: But to be honest, i've never felt someones cervix before so dont really know what i'm feeling for:shrug:

Hey this might help

https://prepforlabor.tripod.com/id14.html

oh gosh i missed this thread completely!!!

due 26th april having a girl

(altho i've started to lie to ppl and say i don't know, cos all i get now is 'i knew someone who thought it was a girl and it came out a boy....' and 'that's deffo a boy bump, it won't be a girl...' arghhh!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->