~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

No phone call from the hospital to say I'd failed the GTT. If I don't hear tomorrow I'll assume I've passed & wait on a letter to confirm. I won't get my home birth if I have GD so desperately want to pass.

I'm pretty sure that baby is head down. Purely because when it has hiccoughs, I feel it really low down so I'm assuming its chest must be down that way. Pretty sure it's back is on my right side. Think I can feel a bum top right :) Hopefully the MW will confirm at my appointment next week.

Happy birthday for tomorrow, workinon :) Enjoy!

Today Marks 29 weeks!!!!! 11 More to go!! :) as far as movement and kicks I feel her a lot a lot as soon as I lay down for bed and get really still. I feel her sometimes during the day at work it's off and on. Normally she's moving around though!! <3 Tomorrow is my birthday not sure what OH has planned but, as of right now it consist of a hot bath and relaxing lol

I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!

https://i.picasion.com/gl/76/2wPF.gifglitter maker

Happy birthday Workin!

And congrats to everyone who passed the GD tests.

Sorry about the oral thrush CaitlenC, I've never had it so couldn't tell you but hope you get it sorted out soon :hugs: xx

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!! Today has started off absolutely wonderful!! :winkwink::flower: If only the work day would go by quick lol <3 Hope you ladies have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday workin!!! Hopefully work goes by quickly for you! Have a wonderful day!

Congrats on passing the GD test azure, Amcolecchi & kksy9b! :thumbup:

Hope you're feeling better Sazzle! :hugs:

momofone - I don't really bother counting kicks either. Basically I agree with what wamommy said. Once I'm feeling kicks pretty regularly I don't worry about the numbers.

Happy birthday workin!!! :flower:

I just found out that our antenatal class was supposed to be this Saturday & is now going to be Saturday AND Thursday. Bit of a pain having to go twice (hospital is about 45 minutes away) but maybe it'll make it more manageable for me & my various aches & pains & it may also be less mind boggling!

Still no phone call today from the hospital so thinking I'm safe to assume I passed the GTT :happydance: Will just wait on the letter for total confirmation now. Gimme my home birth :haha:

Great news Sazzle!! Hope you get your letter soon and your home birth!

Has anyone else started getting BHs? I thought I read they weren't generally painful but geez a loo, could have fooled me! Had them this morning off and on for about 2 hours. Have been getting them every 3-4 days for the last couple weeks.

I've been getting them and they are flipping painful!! Usually when I've been walking for a while but I have to stop and wait for them to pass.

Yeah, I generally get BH when I've overdone it. Which is quite frequently with a toddler to run around after :dohh: I'd say they're uncomfortable rather than painful. Putting my feet up for a bit usually makes them pass pretty quickly.

Anyone else real emotional these days? I hardly cried at all with DS1, but the last few weeks I've cried more tears than I have in the last few years!! Often it's because DS1 is growing so fast - I cried all the way through his bath because he ate a whole yoghurt with a spoon on his own for the first time :haha:

:happydance: I got my letter to officially say I passed the GTT. Will be rubbing that in the MW's face when I go next week! I knew I didn't have a big baby last time cos I had GD with zero symptoms!

Anyone else real emotional these days? I hardly cried at all with DS1, but the last few weeks I've cried more tears than I have in the last few years!! Often it's because DS1 is growing so fast - I cried all the way through his bath because he ate a whole yoghurt with a spoon on his own for the first time :haha:

Very much so. More than I was early on. Now I have more ups and downs and am teary-eyed often. I hate feeling out of control, if you know what I mean. Silly things will make me sad, say, my kids misbehaving. Before pg, I would have been angry, but now I just feel like I've been a failure raising them. Obviously, hormonal!

I guess there's nothing much to do. Soon we'll be too busy to be too emotional.

SazzleR, congrats on passing the GD test! :happydance: Mine still isn't until February 5th! :wacko:

Reno, I feel the same way! I think it's normal about this time in pregnancy. I get teary-eyed at TV commercials... :haha: I've also found myself a lot more irritable. DH's habits have been especially annoying to me lately!

Awesome to hear that you officially passed Sazzle!!

im getting very hormonal and tearful because I feel like i wont have everything done in time...like finding a pediatrician and day care etc

Sorry to the gals that are feeling emotional/overwhelmed. I've been through bouts of it off and on throughout the pregnancy and can certainly sympathize! Just remember that it is all very normal and is okay to feel the way you do! Everything will be okay and let those tears or frustration out as it comes up! Better to let it out than tey and keep it in.

Kins- your doctor might have a list of pediatricians and daycares on your area. Maybe talk to them to see if they can give you a starting point. You still have plenty of time and will get everything done and set up before your LO arrives!

I mentioned this on another thread I post on and thought I would mention it here too. Babies r us is running their trade on event from jan 24- feb 14th. You can trade in old car seats strollers cribs etc and receive a discount on a new one. Might be a good way to get those bigger items at a discount!

Has anyone gotten that Tdap shot at all? It was offered by my OB, and listening to what it was for and about I got it done. I've had to take some medicine to relieve the pain in my arm, and now I'm just tired. XD

Sinclair- I had mine last week. Was sore for several days. A knot developed too that is still there a week later but is going down and doesn't hurt anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->