~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

I wish I could go hiking where I live but since it's going to be -33 with the wind chill tomorrow I don't go outside haha!! But great job on the hike!!

Does anyone get really bad pains under their ribs? I have had it now for like 6 weeks and it's seriously all day long!!

Amcolecchi, I used to. I think it is all that stuff pushing on them that they ache until they adjust. It got better recently, but who knows, it could come back with a vengeance!

Yes, I think so too but it's been like this for a month!! I hope it goes away haha! I see the midwife today for an appointment so I will ask her too. If she gives me stretches I will share them on here for everyone as well! I hope they do not come back for you!!!

Amcolecchi, I used to. I think it is all that stuff pushing on them that they ache until they adjust. It got better recently, but who knows, it could come back with a vengeance!

30 Weeks today!! 10 weeks to go :) I get to see little miss kynsley tomorrow!! I hope all you ladies are doing wonderful today... :happydance:

Happy 30 weeks workin! Its all starting to get close now and we will be labor watching before we know it!

Ahh yes so exciting!! I can't wait to see the first person to give birth!!!

Wamommy- I am also slightly freaking out a bit! 9 weeks to due date and only 7 1/2 until I'm on leave....its coming up so soon!!

Very jealous of all you ladies in the home stretch...okay, well, the last 10 weeks!

Feeling so out of breath all the time, but I'm short so no wonder that started early.

Bought a couple little items today on clearance. Other than the stroller we bought two months ago, have not prepared more than this. I guess I should be glad I have a bit more time. But staying team yellow has really not helped me be patient this time around. Just want to fast forward to end of April!

It is scary how fast its approaching but with feeling so uncomfy, bad heartburn and needing to pee lots its probably a good thing i'm on the homestretch now!

30 weeks tomorrow :happydance: xx

Monymony, I'm lucky enough not to feel a lot of breathlessness or rib pain (because I'm tall and apparently my organs have enough room to get out of the way, lol) but my back and hips are already so sore! I did pilates today and it was so much harder than even a week ago. I hate to think how bad it will get later on!

Here we go... A nice visual. Eeeeep!

Attachments

• pregnancyorgansjpg.jpg
    pregnancyorgansjpg.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 22
Hah, my daughter and husband just saw a similar model of a pregnant woman at the science museum over the weekend and they came home feeling so sorry for me since all the internal organs look so squished! I know I'll get the heartburn too soon, Nats.

Wamommy, I hear you on the back pain. My portable Shiatsu massager that I ordered online helps a little. I also do exercises to strengthen my core, but I can't keep up wth the pace of change of my body. Aches and pains from here on I think...

Workin - How did the scan go?

Mony - I have the breathlessness too. It's awful! I can't even go shopping anymore - hence my new eBay addiction! I can only go to shops that you have to drive from one to another - no shopping centre for me. I can't even walk from the car park to the hospital - DH has to drop me at the door! :blush:

Ahh yes so exciting!! I can't wait to see the first person to give birth!!!

I'm the same! It'll be so exciting! And probably make things even more real for the rest of us - I think I'm in denial! :haha:

Just got done with an ultrasound to resize the baby since he and I were both measuring big. He dropped from 82% to 61% so I am not worried about having a 10lb baby anymore! :)

He switched positions in the past week from being sideways to now breech. He still has a lot of time lef to flip, but I was certain he was head down right now! His head is up by my left ribs and he is scrunched into a little ball! Loved getting to see his face again! He was 2lbs 14ounces! I am a happy mama!

Great to hear KJ! I'm sure he will flip around by the time he needs to!

I have SUPER bad rib pain too and the midwife wasn't too helpful with how to fix it haha!

KJ-oh yes you have plenty of time! I just went yesterday and they said he is still constantly moving so it's ok! I am hoping he starts to head down in the next few weeks!

Wamommy, that picture makes me feel so sorry for my poor body! No wonder I can't get up the stairs at work without getting out of breath or eat a full plateful of dinner anymore!

I think I must be carrying this baby higher up than I did DS. I've started to get very mild heartburn this time around & I didn't have any last time at all. Another pregnancy joy :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->