~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

I'm staying FAR away from both EPO and RLT... My first labor was about 6 hours, my second was 90 minutes, and the last one about the same! I want to be sure to make it to the hospital... :haha:

Wow, wamommy! You pop them out fast!!!

LOL! Ya... My OB has told me at EVERY physical exam that I have a "beautiful birth canal" which is both creepy and awesome. :rofl: I think she just means it's the ideal shape for poppin' em out!

Wow, wamommy! You pop them out fast!!!

LOL! Ya... My OB has told me at EVERY physical exam that I have a "beautiful birth canal" which is both creepy and awesome. :rofl: I think she just means it's the ideal shape for poppin' em out!

That's awesome lol. Is it weird that I would love to know what OB's think of mine? :haha: They usually don't say anything complimentary or otherwise... :blush: My first labor (and only, so far) was great but I still think it could have been the RLT/EPO.

Hiya ladies.

I started packing the hospital bags today, I put a clothes wash on for little miss so some of her clothes/blankets/muslins etc are sat drying on the airer, they all look so tiny! Even next to some of Callums clothes, his look massive now. Its hard to remember that he to fit into that size once!

Ive got my second growth scan thursday due to Callum being a small baby first time round. Im hoping all is fine like last time then I can get signed off from the consultant, she certainly feels much bigger then he did! xx

Hiya ladies.

I started packing the hospital bags today, I put a clothes wash on for little miss so some of her clothes/blankets/muslins etc are sat drying on the airer, they all look so tiny! Even next to some of Callums clothes, his look massive now. Its hard to remember that he to fit into that size once!

Ive got my second growth scan thursday due to Callum being a small baby first time round. Im hoping all is fine like last time then I can get signed off from the consultant, she certainly feels much bigger then he did! xx

I hope she is bigger than her brother was! I feel much bigger this time around but not sure if the baby does.

I was just thinking about my bag today! But mostly getting my stuff ready. I can't believe we're getting to that point!

Hey Ladies :) just checkin' in with everyone!! It's getting closer and and closer sooo ready to meet my little miss. last wednesday I lost most of my plug and I'm 1cm 1/2 dilated already. I hope everyone's doing and feeling great! afm- no energy what so ever takin' iron supplement and def feeling the last leg of this pregnancy.. :flower:

How are you all feeling?

I have been having more increased braxton hicks and definitely lots of pressure. My little man is so low, I feel like I need to pee every time I stand up. The good part is I can breath now. I can't wait for him to get here!!!!
We let his two big sisters (5 years and 18 months) loose in the baby boy section and they got to pick out his coming home outfit! They did a really good job. My 18 month old has no clue what is going on, but my 5 year old is beyond excited. She asks everyday if it is April yet so she can hold her brother.

Attachments

• 14910100_201311081433.jpg
    14910100_201311081433.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
Momo- what a cute outfit and that is beyond adorable that your 5 y/o is so excited! And sounds like your little man is nearly ready to make his appearance!

Feeling pretty good over here other than baby boy is transverse! Starting exercises to get him to turn but REALLY hoping he gets the message and gets head down! Next appointment is in a week and then I'm there every week going forward! Belly was measuring 3 weeks back last week so if it's any further behind I'll get sent for another scan. Doctor thinks its just because of how he's laying so I'm not too concerned. In other news... less than 4 weeks left of work! Can't wait to be done and get to stay home with the LO.

Hope you guys are having a great start to the week and are feeling well! We are heading into the last stretch...soon the babies will be here!!

Any other UK ladies seriously excited for the new series of OBEM tonight?! I am! :D

DS & I have been staying at my mum's for a few days to visit. Was really hoping my sister's baby might have decided to make an appearance but it hasn't :( Unless it comes tonight, I'll be making the journey back pretty soon for baby snuggles :)

Can't believe it won't be that long til our babies are here :cloud9:

I so wish we had OBEM here in the US! I used to watch "A Baby Story" on the TLC channel when I was pregnant with DD#1, but we haven't had cable tv in years! Is there a way to watch OBEM online?

I can't believe our babies are almost here either. I'm honestly freaking out a little! I'm SO not ready...

What is Obem?!

One born every minute

It's a tv show on birth

I watched a 5-minute clip online and it looks so good! DH thinks I'm crazy, since watching other women in pain giving birth or having complications isn't exactly stress-free, but it's interesting to me!

I watched it constantly during my son's pregnancy and would get occasionally freaked out and my DH felt the same way. But now that I've given birth, I feel like I don't have to be as nervous. It's a lot more freaky when you have literally zero idea of what to expect.

I so wish we had OBEM here in the US! I used to watch "A Baby Story" on the TLC channel when I was pregnant with DD#1, but we haven't had cable tv in years! Is there a way to watch OBEM online?

I can't believe our babies are almost here either. I'm honestly freaking out a little! I'm SO not ready...

We still get A Baby Story on Discovery Home & Health over here :) I love to watch that if I ever get the chance.

Aw OBEM was emotional :cry: Stupid hormones! There's 10 episodes in this series, so by the end of it, I'll deffo have my baby :happydance:

Don't worry, wamommy, I still have a tonne to do too :(

I have a ton to do too. Ugh.... it's a good thing I have my boobies and some newborn diapers. Thats all I really NEED for a while anyway... right? Haha.

I have a ton to do too. Ugh.... it's a good thing I have my boobies and some newborn diapers. Thats all I really NEED for a while anyway... right? Haha.

:rofl: If I didn't have my boobies, I would lose them! My pregnancy brain is crazy right now! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->