~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

I'm also at the end of the month and I feel like it's just dragging! Can't even make myself think of packing a hospital bag yet, but of course will probably be scrambling at the end.

I feel like a whale though. If I sit straight up, it's easier to breathe. But then my pelvic girdle pain gets really bad. If I lean back in my chair then I get a burning sensation in my chest and can't work as well. I was really hoping to work right up to due date but who knows? :shrug:

Mony-is the burning sensation in your rib area? I have had horrible rib pain since 23 weeks...so over 10 weeks now...nothing I do helps!!

I'm 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced! We're being induced at 37w2d since I have a blood clotting disorder. So glad my body is starting the process, hopefully it will make the induction easier. We're all packed, except for my things. I've got all my nursing tanks/bras ready to go, but when I've only got a few pairs of pants and undies that fit- I can't really pack them up just yet!

Anyone else been checked at their last appt?

How exciting!!! What date is your induction?

We are going car shopping today. we have been making it work with one sedan and it just won't fit 3 car seats comfortably, so we need a van or suv. My mom offered to watch my two daughters for us while we go shopping and is keeping them for a sleep over. Hubby and I haven't had a date night in ages. We go out maybe 2 a year without the kids, so I am super excited to get to spend some time with just him and go have a nice dinner before #3 arrives.

Baby shower this sunday. Im exited. Supposed to get a foot of snow sunday night though. Hope it holds off.

My legs are swollen. So looking forward to a pedicure tomorrow

I'm 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced! We're being induced at 37w2d since I have a blood clotting disorder. So glad my body is starting the process, hopefully it will make the induction easier. We're all packed, except for my things. I've got all my nursing tanks/bras ready to go, but when I've only got a few pairs of pants and undies that fit- I can't really pack them up just yet!

Anyone else been checked at their last appt?

Just went today and i'm 34 weeks 3 days 2 cm dilated she's finally head down I'm feeling a lot a lot of pressure down there... Midwife says it's the waiting game now I had my DS at 38wks and 1dy I have a good feeling she's gonna make an early apperance maybe not too early but, early enough. We're takin' bets on st.patty's day week. :) I'll be right around the 36-37wk mark.

Good Luck to you!! Huge congrats it's soooo exciting!! Keep us updated!:thumbup::happydance::happydance::flower::cloud9:

wow april ladies its almost our time!

since im on the other side of the world from most of you its already march 1st here (typing this from bed at 4am in the morning! darn pregnancy insomnia and heartburn keeping me up! :dohh:). i've been in the 3rd tri for awhile now (will be 32 weeks on sunday) and i must say its not until this point that i truly am starting to feel like im in the home stretch.

just last week i felt like april was so far away and that i had so much time especially with all the cold weather we were getting. now the weather is starting to break a bit and its been getting warmer. (feeling like early spring). this has sent me into a sudden panic mood and has thrown me into a nesting frenzy. before i had thought i had everything sorted, now i suddenly feel like nothings done and that theres tons to do. ahhh! :wacko:

sorry for the long spill ladies, i hope everyone is doing fantastic! :happydance:

It's surreal to know our babies will be here soon!! Looking forward to labor watching starting soon and then seeing all the babies and birth stories!

Anyone else getting the 'feeling' that AF bout to start. I'm starting to feel fed up now baby laying to all one side and I'm uncomfortable

Anyone else getting the 'feeling' that AF bout to start. I'm starting to feel fed up now baby laying to all one side and I'm uncomfortable

I am! Yesterday I could have sworn I was getting AF. Must be our bodies gearing up for the big day.

Well I had my scan, growth is fine, shes 5lb 8oz now so the growth won't need checking again via a scan BUT shes gone back to the breech position! Shes been head down since 27 weeks the little monkey! They have asked me to come back in two weeks so they can feel what position shes in. Ive also got the midwife the day before this so she should give me an indication too. If shes still breech we'll put a plan into place for a c section he said. I really hope she turns back to head down!

I can't believe we're in March tomorrow either, it'll soon be april and I imagine march will be a month of giving birth for some ladies in here too! xx

Felt that way yesterday on and off, not cramps, just that weird feeling before she comes iykwim? Baby is head down, I checked this morning, he was nice and low, but I know he isn't engaged yet...not that I want him to come for at least a week, so not a big deal.

Mony-is the burning sensation in your rib area? I have had horrible rib pain since 23 weeks...so over 10 weeks now...nothing I do helps!!

Yes, and it's not heartburn either. Sometimes I feel very lightheaded too. Just not enough air? Blech.

Momo, we upgraded to a minivan with the 2nd kid and never looked back. Love being able to take our kids' friends with us, family, or haul lots of gear (camping, furniture, target shopping trip!). We found a great deal on previous year's model. Good luck.

yes i have this too and dont know whats causing it. mine started around week 25/26 and has been there ever since varying from intense pain to just painful. the area is the little space under my left boob, top of my left rib. and its like a painful sore, burning feeling i cant really describe even the skin in that area is sore to the touch :(

i had this feeling off and on during my 31st week and it freaked me out. i was getting slight cramps like AF was soon to start and i kept checking myself down there because i was feeling very moist as if i was going to start bleeding. when i told my doctor about it he didnt seem the least worried about it and although he did an ultrasound he did not vaginally examine me which i really wanted as i thought i might be effacing. now at 32 weeks have not had them.

I can't believe we're into March. Our babies are due next month! That's crazy!! There could well be some March babies by the sounds of it too. Exciting that we have some of you dilating already! Not being due til the end of April, it still feels ages away for me.

Good to hear you don't need another growth scan, Nats. But cheeky baby, flipping back to breach! Hope she turns.

:hugs: for those with cramps & rib pain.

I woke up this morning feeling so sick again :cry: and actually threw up :( Not sure if it's pregnancy related or a bug. Only time will tell I guess.

Great news Nats about the weight but you need to tell that baby to flip back! Mine likes being transverse...got him head down for 3 days and then he wiggled back to his favorite spot...hoping he cooperates come delivery!

Hopefully he does. Little buggers aren't they just. XD

Zomfg. :O It's March!

momofone- We go in night of March 12th, start pitocin the 13th. Hope your date night was lovely. :flower:

Workinonbaby- It so exciting to think our little ones will be here soon, even these first few cms are exciting! :happydance:

bw9522- DH and I "played" this morning and I had that AF feeling during and after. I hope it's still okay to enjoy each other at this phase...

Nats- Silly girl, doesn't she know it's almost time?! :baby:

kksy- He's probably more likely to go back head down than full on breech, hopefully he gets into position soon. :thumbup:

Shes definitely a troublemaker already I reckon! Shes a real wriggler so hopefully she'll wriggle back to head down soon :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->