~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Ladies we are officially 1 month away from the beginning of April. I am sure we will start getting some birth announcements soon. :happydance:

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up very well ladies! I just get so tired by the time work is done, I simply collapse at home. I need more sleep!!

I had to take a trip to l&d this week due to consistent bh contractions, I am 1+cm dilated, 60% effaced! The bets are flying about when she will make it but I had a negative ffn test so the docs believe it will be awhile yet before labor begins. I think it was just her head that caused me to dilate, my contractions weren't picking up on the monitor even. She is head down, has been for about a week, tries to swing back transverse but it is just way too small on there for that! She isn't comfy and will kick/fit throw (or so it seems lol) then go back to head down. The nurse could feel her head when she did the cervical check.

The trip to l&d did get OH into jigh gear, our entire house is officially ready for her arrival! We still had Christmas lights up, none of her baby stuff unpacked and no clothes washed- now every single thing is done :haha: Daddy got a move on!

I regularly read about everyone, I just don't often respond. I did want to chime in with my labor-watching update though!

Had the baby shower today! Baby got loads of stuff! He is so spoiled! :) Now to wash and sort all of the clothes. We are getting so excited to meet this little man!

Argh!! Everyone is so organised & I'm utterly unprepared :cry: I need to find the time (& energy!) to sort the nursery. Then I can start to get things washed etc. I feel like I'm waiting for my sister to go into labour though! Maybe once her baby makes an entrance, I can concentrate on getting things sorted for this one :)

I'm still totally disorganised Sazzle and I'm actually due this month (I'm an imposter in this group really!) :wacko:
I keep telling myself that once I've finished work on Friday I will get on with it.

Oh my god, ladies. It's 4:30 AM where I live and I've been up and down all night with some of the worst diarrhea I've ever had. My stomach is so bloated and crampy with gas pains and I finally got on the couch so I wouldn't disturb my LO, who I usually sleep with. He's with daddy tonight.

This is just crazy, I have no clue what could be causing it but it makes me nervous because of the before labor "clear out" some women experience. I've had a lot of BHs for the past 2 weeks which I didn't have with my son, so I'm nervous about preterm labor.

I haven't felt much of her kicks tonight since the stomach problems but finally just felt her a few mins ago. Guess I'm gonna try to get some sleep now before the next bathroom trip. :(

:hugs: bookworm. I spent the day with an upset stomach yesterday so you have my sympathy. Could it be something you ate?

This is my second & I've had BH this time too be didn't with DS. I guess our uteruses just know what to do this time. Plus we're more on the go this time. I'm sure it's not early labour :hugs:

bookworm- i had something similar happen back when i was around 20 or so weeks. it literally came on out of nowhere and only lasted that one day. i agree with sazzle perhaps it was something you ate? or maybe its just one of those wierd things our pregnant bodies do. :shrug:

im no expert but i dont think its preterm labor. i also get frequent braxton hicks that have gotten a bit more intense to where i feel a bit of pressure in my neck almost like a slight choke. as long as you feel baby still moving all should be well :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I don't think it's labor! Not sure it's related to anything I ate because I ate the same meal as my LO and DH. I'm just glad it seems to be gone! I still have some gas but nothin like last night. I'm exhausted from being up so late though an I'm kinda counting down to my LOs nap.

Good morning ladies! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. This is my first pregnancy...and as of last night I started to feel uncomfortable and didn't sleep well. I have rectal and vaginal pressure and I am not sure if I should be informing my OB...laying down... or what. I had surgery when I was younger that I don't have the nerves at the top of my uterus so I don't know if this would affect me feeling contractions. I am also having uncomfortable back pain. I just can't get comfortable! Any suggestions?! :pink:

also.. I do know her head is already down :D

LB2B- definitely sounds like little one engaged! That's a great first step.

How is everyone feeling? I've been crampy today almost like when you have too much coffee. Hoping that's a start towards labor once I'm full term.

just curious... is there supposed to feel like there is a burning type sensation?....

Do you know if I would have trouble feeling contractions if I don't have the top part of my nerves?

Thanks Sazzle! I wish she would just be here so I can hold her! But I know she needs some more time to cook in there :D With this being my first, I am not sure what all these new "symptoms" are. Its nice to have people who can help you instead of always running to my OB.

Ugh I have felt nothing, no BH or anything! I am 34 weeks today with my first! Just wondering, does everyone get BH?

Ugh I have felt nothing, no BH or anything! I am 34 weeks today with my first! Just wondering, does everyone get BH?

Not everyone gets BH, and they're more and more common and frequent with each subsequent pregnancy. I know I barely got any with DD#1, but have been having monstrous ones since 18 weeks with this baby!!

How is everyone feeling? I've been crampy today almost like when you have too much coffee. Hoping that's a start towards labor once I'm full term.[/QUOTE]

I hope everything goes well for you! :D

Okay the only thing I do get is this feeling down there that I am spreading open haha it comes and goes. I also used to get this before my period. Has anyone experienced this before? Could that be dilation or no just kinda cramping?

Good morning ladies! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. This is my first pregnancy...and as of last night I started to feel uncomfortable and didn't sleep well. I have rectal and vaginal pressure and I am not sure if I should be informing my OB...laying down... or what. I had surgery when I was younger that I don't have the nerves at the top of my uterus so I don't know if this would affect me feeling contractions. I am also having uncomfortable back pain. I just can't get comfortable! Any suggestions?! :pink:

also.. I do know her head is already down :D

I have had vaginal and rectal pressure, too but it comes and goes. I know she is head down and I'm dilated slightly/60% effaced. Saturday she was really low, I had to waddle something awful because it hurt to walk normally. Sunday she was back up, no problem, and today she is back down. My doc and labor & delivery were not concerned about it, I was only in L&D because of my BH contractions being too frequent. They think her head being so low is what caused me to dilate a little bit, and I've had some more pulling sensations really low, not really painful but unusual.. I think that was me dilating, might be happening some more? I think you should tell your doc next time you see them. Idk if this helps, but I thought I would let you know you're not the only one!

As for the burning sensation, when she is really low and hitting my bladder/urethra/cervix I get a burning sensation. However, I definitely think you want to tell your doc about it, because it might be a UTI. I've had a UTI a couple of times while pregnant, but no symptoms :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->