~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Im having my baby tomorrow!!!!!!!! So excited! Hoping the c section goes smoothly and this anterior placenta previa doesn't cause any issues.
Wish me luck!!

Just wanted to check in with you! I hope you are having some wonderful baby snuggles right now. :hugs:

Hey ladies! Hope things are great for you! AFM, I measured 4 weeks behind today, the OB wants an ultrasound to check fluid and growth (he wanted it by tomorrow, but our schedule doesn't work with their schedule tomorrow, so Thursday it is) and be sure he is doing ok. I dunno what we will find, hopefully a perfectly normal baby with plenty of fluid.

Hey ladies! Hope things are great for you! AFM, I measured 4 weeks behind today, the OB wants an ultrasound to check fluid and growth (he wanted it by tomorrow, but our schedule doesn't work with their schedule tomorrow, so Thursday it is) and be sure he is doing ok. I dunno what we will find, hopefully a perfectly normal baby with plenty of fluid.

I'm in the same boat - scan tomorrow!

Azure Girl and Reno- I wish you both all the best at your scans. I had a growth scan with my first and it ended up being that she was sitting funny so the fundal height measurement was off. I'm sure your lovely little ones are a-okay and just wanting to give their mommies a rough time. They can be stinkers like that. :hugs: :hugs:

AFM- 37 week appointment today!!!!! I can hardly believe that in 20 days I will be holding my handsome little man. MY c-section is scheduled in 20 days for April 1st. My last day of work is March 28th, so I am perfectly happy if he arrives the weekend before the 1st.

I hope you are all doing good!

Hey ladies, I hope you are all doing well!! I have a question, do you ladies have a lot of pelvic pressure or even the feeling that sometimes when you walk, you feel like the baby is going to fall out? lol I know that is so weird but I am having those feeling and I am nervous because I am not 37 weeks yet and I want to make sure I am full-term before going into labor!!

Hey ladies, I hope you are all doing well!! I have a question, do you ladies have a lot of pelvic pressure or even the feeling that sometimes when you walk, you feel like the baby is going to fall out? lol I know that is so weird but I am having those feeling and I am nervous because I am not 37 weeks yet and I want to make sure I am full-term before going into labor!!

I feel like this at times. If it is constant, it could be a sign that babes will be coming early. You might call your doc if it's a pretty consistent feeling. Just to make sure you aren't dilating.

I get the weird "falling out" feeling a lot. It's usually coupled with waves of OUCH pinching, so I figure it's baby snuggling in lower down. I think it's a good sign!

Also, I walked around with constant pressure and 4cm dilated for 2 weeks before delivering DD! While it usually means labor is close and off to a good start, it doesn't necessarily mean it's imminent, so don't worry! :D

This has been me all day today! A lot of pressure and pelvic pain along with light cramping...getting checked tomorrow and hoping to be progressing a little!

Azure Girl and Reno- I wish you both all the best at your scans. I had a growth scan with my first and it ended up being that she was sitting funny so the fundal height measurement was off. I'm sure your lovely little ones are a-okay and just wanting to give their mommies a rough time. They can be stinkers like that. :hugs: :hugs:

AFM- 37 week appointment today!!!!! I can hardly believe that in 20 days I will be holding my handsome little man. MY c-section is scheduled in 20 days for April 1st. My last day of work is March 28th, so I am perfectly happy if he arrives the weekend before the 1st.

I hope you are all doing good!

I'm in the same boat - scan tomorrow!

Thanks! I just worry since I had a seizure at 32 weeks and since then the FH has only gone up a cm. It can be concerning as perhaps the seizure hurt the placenta. We had a scan after the seizure, but no apparent issues were noticed, so hopefully he is just being a silly boy!

I've had pressure, cramping, "lightning crotch" and today my cervix was closed. He was head down though, so maybe that is why I am feeling the pressure.

Haha, me too... but only my right ankle! It's too weird. My left one looks normal, and my right one gets a HUGE line from my sock... :dohh:

Mine was just the left one :haha: They're not as bad today but I do have sock marks :dohh:

:hugs: azure & Reno. Keeping everything crossed that those babies are just hiding well.

Amco - I feel like that sometimes too. I think it's just when baby's head engages. With this being my second, apparently they bob in & out of your pelvis but your baby is probably in there ready to go. I wouldn't worry about prem labour. My sister's baby was fully engaged from her 36 week appointment & came 4 days late so it doesn't mean that labour is imminent.

Thank you ladies! I have started to get the falling out and pressure feeling for a few days now.. I go next Tuesday to see if I am dilating and effaced...but like you said wamommy, I might be like this for 2 more weeks which would make me a little over 37 weeks which would probably be best! I have also been told by many my stomach has lowered and I have noticed too, not a whole lot but definitely some!

Im having my baby tomorrow!!!!!!!! So excited! Hoping the c section goes smoothly and this anterior placenta previa doesn't cause any issues.
Wish me luck!!

Good luck Lisa!! Hope all is going well x

And I too get the swollen feet - both look swollen but only the left ever seems to hurt...

AFM - Had my GD diet class today & back in the hospital tomorrow for my BF class. It'll be my third time in the hospital in as many days - great fun when it's an hour away (if no traffic). And have to go in again Friday week for more blood tests (GD related) & a growth scan & to meet with my consultant & get a date for my C section!! So surreal! I keep going to all these little appointments & just keep focusing on the next one & don't seem to realise that one of these days I'll be going to the hospital not for blood tests or scans but to actually have a baby!!

Good luck with your scans girls.

Had my midwife appointment today and LOs gone back to head down :happydance: after being breech a couple of weeks ago. Ive got a hospital appointment tomorrow for them to check so really hoping she stays head down overnight! Midwife is coming next week to do my birth plan so fingers crossed all being well I'll be able to have her at the midwifery led unit xx

Karry, that is a heck of a lot of hospital appointments! Your baby will be here before you know it :D

That's fab news, Nats! :)

I'm hoping I'll find out the same at my midwife appointment today. I'm pretty sure it's head down now as all the hiccoughs it gets, I feel low on the left side. But we shall see.

Nats-Awesome!! That is always so reassuring!!!

Sazzle-good luck, let us know what they say!!

Seems like we're all getting closer and closer!! :) I'm 2cm and 70% effaced already with "lighting crotch", a lot of cramps and last week was in the hospital with contractions 3-4 minutes apart but, wouldn't dilate anymore yet we shall see next week where we're at!! She's head down and the pressure is defintely there especially when I walk and I pee every 5min literally! EVERYTHING seems to be moving south pretty quick. Hope everyone's doing great and gearing up for labor and to meet our little ones sooooo exciting!!:happydance:

Lots of pelvic pressure and pressure in my butt! We have been nervous about me going into PTL, and now early term labor but I've been dilated for a couple of weeks now. :shrug: Between the dilation and my contractions, I've been at l&d twice and the doc's office four times and it all amounted to things are moving along but not in labor! We even found out she is engaged yesterday (first baby), I'm almost completely effaced but still dilated to a 3. The office said it could still be weeks before she comes though! I am on bedrest to keep her in there longer, as I'm not 37 weeks until tomorrow. It is completely normal to feel the pressure! I've had it for weeks, too! This whole first pregnancy thing makes me completely nervous!!! I'm sure my doc's office is tired of seeing my number on the caller ID :haha:

I have noticed a lot of docs are saying babies can come now and what things some can try to get labor started... and yet, my doc's office still has me on bedrest because they want me to make it to 39 weeks! It is so funny the differences in each office! My doc did say if she were to come now, it would be okay, but they prefer her to stay in there so we're trying bedrest to keep her there! It seems radically different than what other docs are saying! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->