~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Good luck with your appointment next week karry...I hope the pressure is a good sign for you!

Is anyone else feeling really stressed out? I am beyond stressed! Work, college, two kiddos, a husband, house, and being 37 weeks pregnant is really starting to get to me. I'm exhausted (my 18 month old still gets up at night) and it just hit me that in 18 days, I am having another little one. I am super excited to meet him, but I'm a little overwhelmed with everything right now. I worked up until delivery with both of my daughters, so I don't know what it is that has me so exhausted! Is anyone else feeling run down?

Yes! I'm right there with you, momofone... :hugs: I am completely exhausted. I stay at home with the kids, but it's a ton of work around here too! My 1-year-old wakes 3-4 times a night still, and I never sleep more than 6 broken hours a night. I feel like trying to keep the house somewhat clean and meet the needs of DH and the kids is REALLY starting to get hard! I find myself snapping at them way too often and just needing a break... that doesn't come, lol.

Yes! I'm right there with you, momofone... :hugs: I am completely exhausted. I stay at home with the kids, but it's a ton of work around here too! My 1-year-old wakes 3-4 times a night still, and I never sleep more than 6 broken hours a night. I feel like trying to keep the house somewhat clean and meet the needs of DH and the kids is REALLY starting to get hard! I find myself snapping at them way too often and just needing a break... that doesn't come, lol.

Big :hugs: coming your way. I was crying between calls at work today. I had to go take a break!. :blush: I completely understand the snapping, it seems like my fuze is really short, I'm normally a much more laid back person. I guess at some point we all just reach our breaking point. I need a break so bad. I can't wait for maternity leave to start!

Yep, I'm right there with you too, momof! I'm really finding my weeks tough now :( I've actually taken to going to watch TV & do my marking etc. in bed once DS is settled. I'm way more comfy & then can drift off to sleep when I'm ready to :haha:
DS has always been a horrendous sleeper. He very rarely STTN. But this past week he's been full of cold so has been up numerous times & has often ended up in bed with us. Even a king size bed is not big enough for DH, me & my huge belly and a toddler who insists on laying horizontally & squirming all night :dohh: If only I had proper coffee in my life right now!

I feel right there with you ladies, but after reading about what you all go through I feel like I shouldn't be complaining! :hugs: I only have 1 LO for a couple more weeks ;) and I'm a SAHM. I have even been napping with him every day. And honestly I've been turning on the TV a little too often over the last couple of days for a break :blush: I just feel so tired when I'm on my feet too much, after making dinner and doing dishes after I just crash. We've also been spending tons of time outside at the park because the weather has gotten sooo nice, I'm worried that I won't be able to do that as much when baby#2 is here.

I talked about freezing meals for my family for after having the baby when I was pregnant with LO but he was my first and it wasn't a big deal, we just had a lot of fast food. But I don't want my 2 year old having fast food when the baby gets here so I'm seriously thinking of doing it this time.

I just came back from a 33 week growth scan and apparently my baby is HUGE. It's estimated at 6lbs1oz and all measurements are 2 weeks ahead. I'm surprised! My other three were between 7lbs3oz and 8lbs4oz. I don't know why this one is so big! I've gained a lot less weight this time, too. So weird. At least I feel justified in all of my complaining about being uncomfortable! :haha:

I just came back from a 33 week growth scan and apparently my baby is HUGE. It's estimated at 6lbs1oz and all measurements are 2 weeks ahead. I'm surprised! My other three were between 7lbs3oz and 8lbs4oz. I don't know why this one is so big! I've gained a lot less weight this time, too. So weird. At least I feel justified in all of my complaining about being uncomfortable! :haha:

WOW! It will be interesting to see how big he/she is at birth!

Didn't you also fail part 1 of the diabetes test? I've heard that if you're borderline, you tend to have bigger babies. BUT, I was borderline with my son (failed part 1) and he was only 7 lbs 6 oz. and I was borderline this time (but barely passed).

Yes! I failed the 1 hour, by just enough to fail. :( But then the 3-hour wasn't even CLOSE to failing, so who knows? :shrug: I'm just hoping this baby comes 2 weeks early so I don't have to find out how big it can get! :haha:

Same here! I thought I was just feeling sorry for myself! Can't wait for my scan on Friday to find out more but also hoping that I don't make it that far because I seem to be feeling worse by the minute! :nope:

Don't panic! Remember growth scans can be a quite a bit out on their estimations anyway. I'm sure you get a larger baby out just fine though :)

DS was 9lb 1oz & with measuring 36 weeks already, I'm dreading that this one might be a 10lb-er :wacko:

I'm 36 weeks today, the baby dropped some time last week. We've finished buying and setting up stuff, nursery is done, etc etc so now it's just cleaning the house and hanging around waiting. I'm showing some signs of pre-labor but I know with your first it can be kind of crazy and you can show lots of signs but still go late.

My pelvis is on FIRE, the only way my pubic bone area doesn't ache or hurt is if I sit or stand with my legs wide apart. Not too lady like, haha. I admire all you mamas who are taking care of a little one while going through these last few weeks!

I find out tomorrow if I have to have a c-section for a breech baby. If I do, it will be at 39 weeks on April 3.

So I guess at my appt they will do a quick ultrasound to check her position and an internal check for any dilation/effacement. I've had contractions/BHs for a few weeks now periodically, so hoping there's some progress when they check. I'll be sad to here if I've made no progress.

I guess if they schedule a c-section I'll immediately stop my EPO and RLT.

bookworm- im hoping you made progress and that baby has flipped head down for you! its so sad that doctors dont even attempt to deliver breech babies as they can be successfully delivered. even frank breech which i think is butt presentation can be delivered. hoping for better medical advances and options in the future where doctors are'nt so quick to do sections.

Fingers crossed for you bookworm that baby has flipped and you've progressed!

AFM, have been having good contractions and pressure since last night. Also started losing some of my plug. Not actual labor yet but hopeful it means I'm progressing...will find out at next appointment on Wednesday!

kksyb- it sounds like you are progressing. You just might have a March baby :happydance:

Reno- I hope you are doing okay. I've been thinking of you and your little one.

Bookworm- I also had a c-section for a breech baby. I did attempt an ECV with her, but it didn't work so I had a csection at 39+4. It went great and she is perfect. I will keep everything crossed for you that your little one turns head down!! :hugs:

GlassPeony- I'm sorry you are in pain. I get awful pain when walking or carrying my 18 month old DD. I'm hoping this is a sign for you that you are progressing.

AFM- I've been having a lot of pain in my right hip. If I move too fast when getting up or if I turn/twist I get an awfully sharp pain in my hip in the back area. It hurts soooo bad! I'm guessing it's because he is head down and has started his decent. As of last week I hadn't progressed, but I have another appointment this week so we shall see if there is any difference.

:hugs: Peony. Hope you get some respite from the horrible pelvic pain soon.

Bookworm, hope you get the news you want at your appointment.

Wow kksy! That sounds very promising & exciting! You'll have to keep us updated :)

Thanks everyone!

So.....update!!

I'm positive for group b strep again, my doctor said some women just carry it. She's head down and I am already dilated to a 3 and 60% effaced. The doctor is worried that I will have her pretty quickly and not have time to get 4 hours worth of antibiotics in labor, so she wants to schedule induction for on my due date, April 10. I knew I had to be dilated a bit for all the contractions and BHs I've had!! I wonder if I will even go to my due date being already dilated to a 3, I'm not sure if that makes much of a difference. I'm a bit crampy from being checked. I also had bits of plug come out after the check. So things seem to be going well!

Yay bookworm! AFM losing some plug, baby has definitely dropped some more last night, had a few back contractions yesterday. I have also noticed some lower abdomen cramping at certain times, I hope it is my little boy getting ready to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->