~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

congratulations reno :happydance:
so many babies are coming its super exciting!

Awwww, Congrats Reno!!! He is just gorgeous!! Was he able to come home with you?

yes he was! :cloud9: he was great from the start, scored 9 on both his Apgar tests! first night he was in an incubator just to keep warm, but they bought it in to my room so he was there for me to feed throughout the night!

the only slight conern is his lack of urine at the minute, but I'm hoping once my milk comes in hopefully tomorrow we'll see an improvement! could be a little kidney problem, but hoping it fixes itself!

congratulations reno!! He is precious! What does Benji think of him so far?

Can't wait to see who has the next one (so many are getting close!)

Calvin arrived safely on sunday (36+1) after a straight forward induction! Labour was 10 hours from the first contractions two hours after the pessary went in! I thought progress was slow, but went from 6cm to pushing within a few minutes and he was born in 10 pushes or so! he was 4lb 8oz, and so far everything looks perfect! got home yesterday! still in shock! will post pics soon! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Welcome to the world baby Calvin!

He is just absolutely gorgeous!

caitlenc - That sucks about the C but safety first is right. Hope you're ok - I'm in a similar boat myself.

Reno - Congratulations! He's gorgeous! :baby:

Welcome, baby Calvin!! Reno, he is absolutely beautiful. :)

Caitlin, big :hugs: and glad they're watching out for you and baby.

Wow, Reno! Massive congrats :D He is adorable. So good to hear that you're both already & Calvin is doing well.

I can't believe these April babies are starting to come! It's getting very real that I'll be the mum of 2 soon. Eeeeeek! What was I thinking?!

Went to doctor this morning..progressed to 3cm, cervix is now soft and still 50% effaced... happy with the progress! FH was measuring at 33 weeks (was 34 last week so clearly he shifted positions). Doctor sent me for a growth scan and showed that he is 10 days behind right now. I'll find out tomorrow if my doctor is concerned or not, but I suspect that she will be fine with it. Happy to know he is growing just fine in there after measuring behind for the last 10 weeks!

Great progress kksy9b!! And 10 days sounds like nothing to me. Hope your little one is fine!!

Ohhh what is gas and air?!!? Ya, why don't we have that here?!

It's the same stuff as laughing gas! A mix of oxygen & nitrous oxide (I think). All labour wards here have it available & MWs also bring it to home births. It was the only 'pain relief' I had last time. It's weird stuff. It doesn't actually take the pain away but makes you not feel bothered about it somehow. It definitely helped me through the transition phase of labour last time when I started to lose it a bit. It has no lasting effects on you or baby & is out of your system as soon as you stop puffing on it so is a popular pain relief choice here. You US girls should have access to it, definitely.

Glad the growth scan went well, kksy. I agree with bookworm, 10 days behind is nothing. You've just made a petite baby :)

Gas and air sounds like something we need here in the US! Glad the baby is growing, kksy. I think 10 days behind is perfectly acceptable. My DD came at 37 weeks and was 6lb 13oz, so a petite one as well, but absolutely perfect in every way!

OMG I want this!!! lol

Yes, I was only born at 6 pound and so was my brothers and we are all healthy and doing great!!

Ohhh what is gas and air?!!? Ya, why don't we have that here?!

It's the same stuff as laughing gas! A mix of oxygen & nitrous oxide (I think). All labour wards here have it available & MWs also bring it to home births. It was the only 'pain relief' I had last time. It's weird stuff. It doesn't actually take the pain away but makes you not feel bothered about it somehow. It definitely helped me through the transition phase of labour last time when I started to lose it a bit. It has no lasting effects on you or baby & is out of your system as soon as you stop puffing on it so is a popular pain relief choice here. You US girls should have access to it, definitely.

Glad the growth scan went well, kksy. I agree with bookworm, 10 days behind is nothing. You've just made a petite baby :)

Congrats Reno--such lovely news! :happydance: And so happy to see such a healthy looking baby. Can't believe they are so small once upon a time. You look great too!

Congratulations Reno, hes gorgeous!

Its so exciting now some ladies have given birth! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"