~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

There's definitely going to be some March babies in here if you ask me! It really sounds like things are moving for you both, bookworm & azure :happydance:

I'll be having a May baby knowing my luck :dohh:

There's definitely going to be some March babies in here if you ask me! It really sounds like things are moving for you both, bookworm & azure :happydance:

LOL Me too, SazzleR, don't worry... and it'll be 10 lbs, too! :haha:

Honestly, I like the month of April better! I mean, I won't complain if she comes when she's ready ;) But I prefer April!! :haha:

LOL Me too, SazzleR, don't worry... and it'll be 10 lbs, too! :haha:

I'll be joining you on both counts then :haha: DS was just over 9lb so I'm expecting slightly bigger this time :wacko:

this is what im afraid of. especially because my due date is only 3 days before May 1st, and im pregnant with my first and they say with your 1st your most likelyto go overdue. if i go overdue i can easily go into the second week of May which im praying does not happen :wacko:

Honestly, I like the month of April better! I mean, I won't complain if she comes when she's ready ;) But I prefer April!! :haha:

i agree. i dont have anything against May but i do want an April baby. not only have i gotten used to the idea but here in Japan April is such a beautiful time of year with all the different flowers blooming, cherry blossom festivals, and finally the strawberries in my garden will start to grow! yummy! :happydance:

Went for my check up yesterday and we are 3-4 cm dilated 70% effaced and she's def head down :) my midwife told me she doesn't expect to see me next week lol we shall see I had DS at 38 weeks and 1 day so they expect her to come a little early also... So exciting reading all the updates good luck everyone here's to our little ones!! Can't wait to see pictures when we start having them <3

Had scan and consultant app today. Baby is measuring 6lb 14oz so is measuring good but because bump itself is small still gotta go for another scan in 2 weeks

It sounds like babies will be here as soon as this week! :happydance: I can't wait!

:happydance: YAY babies are coming! I can't wait to see everyone's updates and of course pictures of those beautiful little munchkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news workin!! She will be here before you know it!

Hi Ladies!

I haven't been posting, but I have been checking in regularly to see how you all are doing. Sounds like many of you are progressing nicely, and I definitely think we'll have some March babies joining us very soon!!

As for me, I had an Ultrasound last Thursday, at 33+2. Baby was measuring 4 lb 9 oz, which is normal at 51st percentile, so that was good. Bad news is that my placenta is still right next to the cervix, so as of now I have to have a C-section. I am scheduled for the section at 39 weeks, on April 21st. I am very disappointed, as I had a great vaginal birth with my first, but it is a safety issue for both me and baby.

My first came right at 37 weeks, so I may go into labor before the 21st. I've been told if that happens I need to get to the hospital right away, and they will do the section then and there. They will be doing one more scan at 36 weeks just to confirm that the placenta hasn't moved any further, but it seems very unlikely that it will move enough by then for a vaginal birth.

I also spent Sunday night in the hospital due to unexplained bleeding. They found no cause for the bleeding, bubs is doing fine and cervix is closed, so that's good. I feel like this pregnancy has been a rollercoaster, I am definitely ready for it to be over!!

Wow, workinon! That's practically established labour! Very exciting :)

Glad your scan brought news on the size of baby, bw :thumbup:

caitlenc - sorry to hear you'll have to have a section, but like you say, safety first :hugs:

Wow girls, most of you seem to be progressing really well, its exciting now!

Sorry to hear that caitlenc, at least they're keeping a close eye on you and LO.

I've been having more aches and pains today but nothing much else to report, little miss is still head down and wriggling lots. Midwife came earlier and did birth plan, hoping to have her at the midwifery led unit and hoping i get my water birth this time round. Can't believe im 37 weeks tomorrow :happydance: xx

Just saw my OB and got a cervical check. I am 1-2 cm and 25% effaced. Now to wait out the cramping and spotting, but I can say I have lost more plug since the check. And I had an easy bm after! :dance:

Nice, some progress! What did the doc say about the spotting?
Oh I had an upset stomach today and afterwards lost sooo much plug.

I haven't been feeling her as much over the past few days. And what I do feel is so subtle. It's really frustrating. :(

Nice, some progress! What did the doc say about the spotting?
Oh I had an upset stomach today and afterwards lost sooo much plug.

I haven't been feeling her as much over the past few days. And what I do feel is so subtle. It's really frustrating. :(

He pulled his hand out and told me the blood was normal and he caused it. I think so long as bleeding and cramping ends within a few hours that things are fine. I still have some cramps off and on, so maybe they're mild contractions and are moving things along.
It could be that your girly is just getting ready to meet you! ;)

wow a lotof you ladies are progressing really nicely. cant wait for that to be me in at least 2 weekswhen i'll be 37 weeks :)

bookworm i agree with azure girl. they say in later pregnancy reduced fetal movement is actually a good thing and can signal that labor is on the horizon! as long as you do feel her at times throughout the day and when sitting still etc. no worries :)

Calvin arrived safely on sunday (36+1) after a straight forward induction! Labour was 10 hours from the first contractions two hours after the pessary went in! I thought progress was slow, but went from 6cm to pushing within a few minutes and he was born in 10 pushes or so! he was 4lb 8oz, and so far everything looks perfect! got home yesterday! still in shock! will post pics soon! :)

Pics! :)

Attachments

• 20140317_173136_zpsb9c656c2.jpg
    20140317_173136_zpsb9c656c2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20140317_181557_zps8919ff27.jpg
    20140317_181557_zps8919ff27.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20140318_075849_zps9fd7100e.jpg
    20140318_075849_zps9fd7100e.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
Awwww, Congrats Reno!!! He is just gorgeous!! Was he able to come home with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->