~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Congrats Reno!!! I am glad everything is going great for you and your little one!! Yes, it is exciting to see ladies having their babies!!!

Good morning ladies! For the last two days I have had some pretty strong bh! Last night especially I had to take a warm bath and lay in bed for the rest of the night. this morning I woke up with this horrible lower back pain and cramps! I have had more bm's in one day (for the last few days) that I was having in a week!! sorry for the tmi! I am debating if I should call my doctor or not. Does anyone have any advice or going through the same thing? I could really use some help :(

Good morning ladies! For the last two days I have had some pretty strong bh! Last night especially I had to take a warm bath and lay in bed for the rest of the night. this morning I woke up with this horrible lower back pain and cramps! I have had more bm's in one day (for the last few days) that I was having in a week!! sorry for the tmi! I am debating if I should call my doctor or not. Does anyone have any advice or going through the same thing? I could really use some help :(

Sounds like you are getting close hun. Those bm's are usually the bodies way of clearing itself out for birth. Have you been drinking plenty? I get awful BH when I'm dehydrated. My Dr says that if I get more than 4 painful BH an hour to call in. :hugs:

Hi Hun, I would definitely call and leave a message for your doc/nurse to call you back since you're concerned. That's their job!! Especially since you aren't full term yet and if something real is starting they may want to stop it.

I am in a similar situation, I was definitely in "false labor" last night. I had contractions coming between every 5 and 20 mins of varying intensities from 7 PM to 1 AM. I took a hot bath and they stopped for about an hour and after 20 mins out of he tub, they just started again. The lack of consistency and the fact that they would stop if I changed positions, etc. meant it wasn't "real" but still quite frustrating. :hugs:

So happy/shocked! Still waiting for the call with my blood test results but I'm not worried about them. It's to determine if I need to go on insulin before the baby is born & that's not going to happen so it was a bit of a waste of time. The scan went well! It can be out by a pound either way but they're estimating 8lbs 10oz so now they say I don't need the C section after all! She was going to schedule an exam for Tuesday & DH JOKINGLY said I'd do it now if she was willing & she did! While she was doing the exam she went "Oh my God!" & said she was so glad she did it early because apparently the baby is ready to go! If he's not here by Tuesday I'll be induced. This time next week he'll be here - and in time for my very first Mothers Day! So in shock (which is ridiculous I know - should have figured I'd be having this baby at some point!) :happydance:

Sounds like you are getting close hun. Those bm's are usually the bodies way of clearing itself out for birth. Have you been drinking plenty? I get awful BH when I'm dehydrated. My Dr says that if I get more than 4 painful BH an hour to call in. :hugs:

Thank you so much for responding. I called my doctor and she told me to relax and to lay down. If it gets worse then she will have me come in. so far the pain is now a dull ache and seeing how I go on maternity leave in a few weeks... I am going to just sit at my desk and try to relax.

Hi Hun, I would definitely call and leave a message for your doc/nurse to call you back since you're concerned. That's their job!! Especially since you aren't full term yet and if something real is starting they may want to stop it.

I am in a similar situation, I was definitely in "false labor" last night. I had contractions coming between every 5 and 20 mins of varying intensities from 7 PM to 1 AM. I took a hot bath and they stopped for about an hour and after 20 mins out of he tub, they just started again. The lack of consistency and the fact that they would stop if I changed positions, etc. meant it wasn't "real" but still quite frustrating. :hugs:

it def. is frustrating! But soon my baby girl will be here. I just need to relax and wait till she is ready! (hopefully when she can safely and not too early!)

Lovely news!! So glad baby looks well, can't wait for you to meet him! It's so surreal that he will be here in week! Baby sounds like a great size.

My little guy will be here in 11 days, unless he decides to come before the c-section!!! I am so excited!

Congrats Reno, your baby boy is gorgeous!

I started having contractions last night into this morning. I was able to sleep through most of them and then they stopped at about 10 am. Pubic bone pressure has increased and having more weird symptoms. My husband says my attitude and demeanor has changed the last few days.. last night I completed packing my hospital bag and told him he needs to pack his by the end of day today. I have no clue if this is my body playing games but it feels like labor is close. I'm not feeling Paul move as much as well. I called the Dr. about that and they said because I'm measuring a week ahead I may well be preparing to go into labor and to just try and relax. My next appt is on Monday and I'll find out how dilated and effaced I am (if at all?) and the doctor will give me his best prediction. Feeling excited but a little scared!

Aw excited to hear if you're progressing!!

11 days is nothing momofone!!

My DH watched me time contractions all evening and then went off to pack his bag. :haha:

That's exciting, Karry :) Good luck for when things start up properly.

Wow, momof, 11 days will fly by!

I still have sooooo long to go :( My mum is convinced I'm going to go early this time but I very much doubt it. I'm fully expecting to see 41 weeks like I did with DH :cry:

That's exciting, Karry :) Good luck for when things start up properly.

Wow, momof, 11 days will fly by!

I still have sooooo long to go :( My mum is convinced I'm going to go early this time but I very much doubt it. I'm fully expecting to see 41 weeks like I did with DH :cry:

Thanks! Just read my chart when I got home yesterday & she wrote that I was 2cm dilated! I know that it can still take ages from that point but hopefully I'll progress more on my own before induction (if I don't go into labour altogether!) Started losing my plug too so hopefully he's on his way :happydance:

I hope your LO decides to come early too - either way they'll be with you very soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

The dreams have started! Every night for the last few nights I've had a dream I'm in labour, like actually pushing. Then I wake and realise it was just a dream :growlmad: Really hope she makes an appearance soon! xx

Hope you're all doing well! I'm still having contractions here and there in the evenings but just trying to ignore and wait for them to pass. I'm really hoping for an April baby (not March) so I hope she holds out a bit longer.

I've had a very productive weekend :) Finally sorted the nursery & got most of DS's neutral clothes, blankets etc. washed & put away. Just a few jobs left on the list now & I can finally say I'm ready for baby's arrival! I need to get my birth box sorted out but going to wait until my home visit from the MW this week to go through a final list of what I need. I packed soooo much for the hospital last time & hardly used any of it so trying to be a little more economical this time! Especially as the box will have to sit in our bedroom or somewhere until it's needed. I can't have a giant box!

Hi Girls! Sounds like some of you are getting close!

I am 35 weeks tomorrow. Starting to feel some pressure low down, and Baby's movements are sometimes quite painful now. I assume he's running out of room in there!

I am super excited today, because my sister in-law is having her C-section, so my nephew will be here within the hour! I will swing by the hospital after work today to meet him. It will be very nice to hold a newborn again, and it will help remind me how tiny they are before my own little man arrives!

My section is tentatively scheduled for 4 weeks from today! I can't believe how close it is getting. I am still very nervous about the surgery, and secretly hoping that my scan next Monday shows that my placenta has miraculously moved up several centimeters, although I do know how unlikely that is! Either way, we are all getting close to go time!

hi girls well had tummy ache last night had tummy ache ish today but not as much but this morning I had some yellow egg white stretchy snotty looking stuff was this a bit of my plug and ive got low back ache all day ??? is things getting close?

Great news imaginary!

AFM, still hanging in there! Over the last few days have been having a lot of BH, cramping, pressure etc....just waiting for this baby to come! I had two good friends that were both due yesterday with boys...the oldest of us had hers yesterday morning, the middle one had her boy this morning...I'm the youngest and so surely that means my LO will be here tomorrow morning right?! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->