• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

I haven't brought myself to buy maternity pants yet, especially since I feel bloated by most my pants still fit fine. I've been using the rubber band on a couple pair though! Maybe that will help you as short term fix :)

I'm definitely rocking the rubber band method today as well! I don't per say feel bloated but when you compare this weeks photo to last week..goodness gracious! Lol. And I'm doing my own little happy dance because so far today no nausea! It was ALL day yesterday and all night so a small break is fine with me :)

Ooh! Good luck with your scan tomorrow!! That's so exciting!!

Well ladies Unfortunatly it looks like I am gonna have angel baby. Started bleeding just like start of AF and cramping. Waiting at hospital to be seen but not feelin hopefull

Well ladies Unfortunatly it looks like I am gonna have angel baby. Started bleeding just like start of AF and cramping. Waiting at hospital to be seen but not feelin hopefull

I am so sorry to hear this. Please keep us updated. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you

Aw, :( I send you strength and FX that everything is ok.

Hi all thank you all for thinking of me. Had scan and baby measuring bang on my date and heart beating away. They said it looked like a blood clot coming away. Sorry bout my previous post being so negative but I really thought it was gonna be bad news. Gotta rest and monitor bleeding.

Oh wow! Sucks that it started so scary but I'm glad everything is looking okay!! Don't have to apologize for being freaked out or sad! :hugs:

How frightening for you, i hope everything stays put now and you get plenty of rest x x x

BW- so happy to hear that baby is okay. I hope you can rest up and be back on your feet soon

wow you poor thing nothing more frightening hope thats it and its smooth sailing from here on :) so glad you seen the heart

that's great news that baby is okay. Get lots of rest. Keeping you in my thoughts.

What a scary experience! I am so happy your little one is okay!

Im glad to hear you baby is okay. it gives me a little hope.

I have the same problem bleeding since yesterday morning. going to early pregnancy unit this morning hopefully they will scan. i dont hold out much hope because its just the same as last time I mc and my nausea has gone plus camps. the feeling of limbo is the worst I should know either way by this afternoon.

bw9522- so glad to hear everything is ok, must've been so scary :hugs:

Apple-keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

It's my day off today and I'm so glad! I think we should be able to take 'pre-maternity' leave for these first few months, working is so tough at the moment, if I'm not feeling sick or dizzy I just feel like I need to sleep! I'm working this Saturday too :sleep:

Bless you you poor thing! Glad everything was okay with the baby! Make sure you rest yourself.

Hi ladies! After quite a few months trying we are due with baby #5 on April 24th! I'm excited to get to know all you ladies! My first sign was a bit of ms already. It seems to have gotten worse with each baby so I'm hoping its not horrible this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->