• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Hello lovely ladies! Can I join in the fun?

I'm expecting baby #2 on the 17th of April :)

Good luck apple, I hope things are ok.

I had an absolutely crazy dream last night about my high school boyfriend. It was super vivid and wtf brain!

had a touch of pink mucus when i wiped this morning, but none since so not worried! Had bleeding at 7 weeks with DS and it was cervical erosion so i guess i can expect that again this time! Gradually feeling sicker and sicker as the days go by!

Congrats to the new ladies, I have added you to the front.

Apple_20- I am keeping you in my thoughts. Hoping all turns out well.

I had my ultrasound today! I am actually 6+1 instead of 7+1. I usually have a 32-36 day cycle, so the dr's aren't worried about the change. Baby is now due April 8th instead of the 2nd. The heartbeat was beating away at 126 bpm. :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20130815_085124.jpg
    IMG_20130815_085124.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
YAY!!! So exciting! I go tomorrow, and I'm half nervous and half excited!

Apple - That's scary, I hope everything is ok.

Momofone- that is so wonderful!!

3 more weeks to the scan for me...halfway through my wait!

I'm afraid its bad news empty sac seen. They will repeat bloods as procedure but I know my dates.

Goodbye and good luck x

:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry apple. My thoughts and prayers go out to you

Hi ladies :wave:

Can I join you? Had a few :bfp: this week but wanted to wait til today when AF was due to make doubly sure :haha: I am due on either the 22nd (on LMP), the 24th (on LMP with adjusted cycle length) or 26th (on ovulation date). So let's go with the middle date of 24th until my dating scan tells me officially :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all! I was an April Sweetpea in 2011 & still regularly catch up with my fellow April mummies from then so hope to make some virtual friends this time as well :)

apple- I know that pain, my heart goes to you. I'm so sorry to hear this. :hugs:

bw9522- So sorry you had that scare, glad to hear things are looking good!

MamaPeaches, bigbetty, and SazzleR- Welcome, so happy you are joining us!

GlassPeony- I had a crazy dream last night, too! It was that I helped a woman steal a baby off an airplane. I woke up so ashamed! Where did that come from??

momofone- Lovely news, congratulations!!

Tynmeg- Best of luck tomorrow, can't wait to see your little one's pic!

Sorry to hear Apple :cry:

Welcome sazzleR :hi: I'm hoping we all become great friends and support :thumbup:

Hi ladies :wave:

Can I join you? Had a few :bfp: this week but wanted to wait til today when AF was due to make doubly sure :haha: I am due on either the 22nd (on LMP), the 24th (on LMP with adjusted cycle length) or 26th (on ovulation date). So let's go with the middle date of 24th until my dating scan tells me officially :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all! I was an April Sweetpea in 2011 & still regularly catch up with my fellow April mummies from then so hope to make some virtual friends this time as well :)

Welcome :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->