• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Apple so so sorry thinking of you :hugs:

Welcome new ladies

I'm so sorry Apple :cry: my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Is anyone feeling the fight of exhaustion yet? I don't think I've ever felt this exhausted this early before. I feel like I could fall asleep standing up. And is anyone else waiting to announce your pregnancy until the 2nd tri? Me and Hubby have decided to keep it between us just because, expect for my mom, I had to tell her :)

MamaPeaches - I am! And like you, I definitely didn't feel it so early last time. It was more 6 weeks. I'm only 4w 1d like you. I've just had a 2hr nap! I'm dreading going back to work in September (I'm a teacher). Not quite sure how I'll get through it :( Last time, I'd come home & nap then get up to eat & work then go back to bed. That's not an option with a toddler to look after. It worries me! Think I'll just have to make sure our weekends are free & stock up on sleep then.

hey ladies!! I would love to join! I am do April 16th :) I had an ectopic 3 months ago so this baby is definitely a miracle baby!!

Amcolecchi- Hi, welcome! Congrats on your miracle baby!

SazzleR- I hope it eases up soon! This morning it took me hours to really wake up. It's much harder to nap with little ones running around! Luckily I no longer work, I know how hard that can be. We should be due date buddies!

Exhaustion is one of the only consistent symptoms I have, ha! I took a two hour nap today and still feel tired.

Welcome and congrats to the new Moms!

I went for my first scan today. The heartbeat was 152 and I got see the lil one! I have a Dr appt on Monday to get all the results. Definitely an awesome day! :)

Tynmeg- so happy that you saw a healthy heartbeat and baby!!

I'm finding this pregnancy so different from last time already! The extreme tiredness is the same but I've not had any morning sickness yet - I had it right from the day after my bfp last time and it continued throughout my whole pregnancy. I feel a little queasy when I'm hungry so as long as I graze constantly I'm fine lol. Last time my appetite disappeared and when I felt sick couldn't stomach anything so it's nice to be able to eat normally :)

Welcome and congrats to the new Moms!

I went for my first scan today. The heartbeat was 152 and I got see the lil one! I have a Dr appt on Monday to get all the results. Definitely an awesome day! :)

Wonderful news, congratulations!!!

:hi: to everybody new!
I became an auntie for the second time this morning, a gorgeous nephew weighing a not so little 8lb 13oz! Just back from visiting them in hospital, soo broody!
I've got my early private scan tomorrow, suddenly feeling very nervous about it :-( At least it's nice and early at 9.30am so won't have to spend too much time waiting and worrying.
Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Hi ladies. I'm not completely sure how far along I am yet. I wasn't paying attention to any symptoms this month. In fact, I'm pretty sure I ovulated after I normally would have had a visit from AF. I think I'm just over 5 weeks right now. My best educated guess for my due date is April 19th. I'll know more after my first doctor's appointment I think. This Will be baby #1 for hubby and me. We tried for just under 2 years.

Hi! Got my bfp 10 days ago!!! I think I am due around April 16th!!

Exhaustion is one of the only consistent symptoms I have, ha! I took a two hour nap today and still feel tired.

This is me! I lay in until 11am on saturday (thanks to DH taking LO out) - i had planned to get up and do housework and even when i got up at 11am (after 12 hours sleep), I wanted to go back to bed!

I was feeling nauseouos 24/7 at the stage with DS, so I am just glad for every day that I feel well!

This is me! I lay in until 11am on saturday (thanks to DH taking LO out) - i had planned to get up and do housework and even when i got up at 11am (after 12 hours sleep), I wanted to go back to bed!

I was feeling nauseouos 24/7 at the stage with DS, so I am just glad for every day that I feel well!

I'm feeling the nausea good and hard at the moment!

Congrats to all the new BFP's!!!!

Tynmeg-How exciting!!! Congrats!!!! I go this Friday for my first ultrasound and I will be 6w2d and I am praying to see the baby and the heartbeat!! Last time I went back in May, we found my pregnancy was ectopic, so this time I am praying the little bean is in the right place!! Congrats again!!!

I'm feeling the nausea good and hard at the moment!

eeek i am expecting it to hit like a tonne of brick any day now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->