~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

My ms is like this: im basically ok unless I get too hungry, or if I eat a normal-sized meal (have had to eat very small meals with snacks in between if hungry). I had a really bad day Sunday (omg and the smell of windex!! cannot handle it!) but for the most part nausea has been manageable. Sour jolly ranchers took it away pretty quickly today.

Hello, I'm brand-new, growing an April Flower! Due April 10.

Here's a short background:
DH and I got pregnant in June with baby number 2, but at 5 weeks pregnant, we lost the baby. :( Surprisingly, before I even had AF we were somehow pregnant again! However, I didn't know what my dates were since I hadn't had a period since before the mc.

Today I went for a dating scan and was given April 10 as my due date! Here is a pic of my little bean at 6 weeks 5 days- Heartbeat is 119, which seems low but the US tech said it's low because of how small the baby is and in a few weeks it will reach it's peak!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/8F9C6BA1-9276-4057-98FE-DFA7BCE1D235-7366-0000078CB59FCE9D_zps3b93aafc.jpg

Bookworm- What an awesome story! And cute little bean.. I can't wait for my scan, I'm due 20 days after you :)

Guys how do I get the April Flowers in my siggy?? I can't figure it out! :/

UPDATE- Sorry nm, I found it on the first page, thanks!!

I'm due the 30th too, btw :)

Book- Awww so cute!!! That is so awesome!!!! I hope when I go Friday for my u/s I get to see that too!

Hi everyone, I'm due on the 28th April with our first.

Congratulations to all!

Congratulations to all the new ladies! I have updated our front page. So wonderful to hear so many babies scans.

I have been feeling a little better since yesterday. Still not perfect, but not as nauseated as I was the two weeks before. Kinds weird. I have my next scan on the 18th of September for the nuchal translucency. I have to do my gestational diabetes test that day already because I have pcos and am overweight, not looking forward to that nasty juice. How are you all feeling?

Hi there I am due April 25th!! Can I join you??? This is baby #2 for me!!

Congrats to all the new Mama's joining us!!

Tried ginger ale yesterday to help combat MS and it worked! Didn't hold it off all day but long enough to get some relief from it! :happydance:

Our EDD is April 23rd with our first so excited for our first appointment on OH's birthday 9/16 I will be 8w5d

Sept 10th, I'll be exactly 7 weeks!!! I am so nervous, anxious, and excited- a month is such a long time to wait!! I'm glad there will be something significant for us to see though when I go, that will be so fun! Oh I am just the happiest girl ever, if you can't tell.

BFPs are the best.. lol :)

Lol me too so happy and cant wait, our first appointment isnt until the 16th i will be 8w5d then and it cant come soon enough

I'm in the same boat as you ladies. I don't want to wait almost a month, but I know the wait will be worth it. My scan will be 9/13 and I'll be 8+6 if I got my dates right.

Hi ladies,

Can I join you?!!! DH and I are so excited that we're finally Pregnant!!!! :happydance:. At my u/s yesterday I was given a due date of April 14th! They said I'm anywhere between 5w6d and 6w1d. Praying that what would be our first baby pulls through for us now. Btw..nausea has def. kicked in...it sucks!..but oh so worth it...i know. Good Luck to you all!!! How do I get my April Flowers?! Can't figure it out for my life..haha.

Amcolecchi- team yellow means you're not going to find out gender until baby is born

Tattlebaby- congratulations and welcome! You can find the code for the April flowers on the front page right above the due date list

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->