~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

You too steatite.. You ladies are so amazing btw, best support ever <3

Still in my room waiting for ultrasound results..

Huge :hugs: Morgan & Steatite. You & your beans are in my thoughts.

Struggling with the tiredness today :( Had to have a nap this afternoon instead of joining DH & DS swimming :( Roll on second tri!

My poor sis has been admitted to hospital today with hyperemesis & dehydration. She's 13 weeks today. I wish I could take some of her sickness from her to ease her suffering :cry: It's not fair that I'm absolutely fine in that department & she's so poorly :(

Steatite and Morgan FX cross everything all ok with your little beans. I know how scarey it must be.

Loubie_2012- Congrats! I have added you to the front page.

Officially 8 weeks. :happydance: Do any of you have a doppler? I bought one with my last pregnancy and was able to find bub starting at 9 weeks. I can't wait to get to pull the doppler back out. It is so reassuring sometimes.

I had one for DS bought it 2nd hand from eBay. It's been passed round to family members to use too. I was thinking about trying to see if I can hear bubs HB in a couple of weeks.

Just got back from seeing the doctor. She said it could have been an implantation bleed, but there's no way of knowing for sure. She also said that getting a scan at this stage would probably cause more anxiety because there's not enough to see right now so the result would probably be inconclusive. She was great, matter of fact but reassuring at the same time. She said that it could go either way, but whatever happens it's nothing I've done or haven't done. She also said that if I thought it would help me she could wangle an early scan, and when I said that I'd rather have as few scans as possible she said 'that sounds good: the more natural the pregnancy the better'. What a great doctor!

My spotting stopped in the early evening, and I had nothing overnight. I have just had some very scant dark brown blood, but since I walked to the doctor's I wonder if that's just leftover from yesterday and was 'encouraged' out by walking. No cramping still, which is giving me hope, but who knows? Trying to not worry and just let my body do whatever it has to do.

I was told the same, and sent home. Orders for another quantitative hCG test in 48 hours to see if the levels rise how they should.

Said they didn't see what looks like a normal intrauterine pregnancy, but it is way too early to even say for sure.

Andddddddddd so we wait. (UGH DON'T WE ALWAYS :()

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for the update. I've been thinking of you. We can 'enjoy' the waiting game together... On an intellectual level I'm feeling quite philosophical and calm about this whole thing, although my blood pressure told a different story: the doctor had to take a second reading while I visualised calm oceans before she was happy with the result! DH actually seems to be more emotionally invested in this pregnancy than I am right now, which is funny because 3 months ago he wasn't even sure about having children. I think it's a coping mechanism for me, trying not to get too attached to this fragile group of cells. Having said that I do keep on talking to our little bean, asking it to stick around.

Anyway, I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts.

Hey, sounds good.. waiting it out together!

I feel the same. We have been through hell and back so things just don't surprise me anymore. DH is broken, like yours. He feels like we did something wrong, which I know full well from being a BnB addict that is not at all the case! This happens to so many ladies, and it sucks.

But yeah I am frantically searching for a doc who will schedule me a week from today. I NEED to see something in there. Ugh my heart just hurts.

Praying for you also steatite, I hope things are ok. Also GL to the other preggos! My morning sickness lingers all day now.. hoping that is a positive sign!

OH p.s. my hCG was at 31,000 miU, but nothing to see. Anyone have any input as to what this might mean? One nurse swore she saw a yolk sac.. Oh I just hope it's too early.

Oh ladies, how tough!! :hugs: I'm so sorry you're both going through this. It seems you both have a very healthy and positive (as much as possible!) attitude about it all, and I'm hoping that your little beans stick around. With DS I had bleeding at about 5 weeks and I freaked out, coming off of 2 miscarriages in a row :( I went to the doctor and she told me the very same thing, and I waited it out. He's now sitting in the exersaucer next to me :D It can be ok. I can't promise that it will, but I know it can.

Speaking of DS, he is only 6 1/2 months old! These 2 LOs will be very close in age. ANyone else have a small age gap?

wamommy- My daughter was 11 months when I got my bfp. The age gap isn't as small as yours, but still 2 under 2. I had a c-section so we waited 10 months before ttc

My girls are 18 months apart, so almost the same as yours! I LOVE that age gap. DS was supposed to be our last, and this little bean was conceived on birth control :dohh: If it had been planned I probably would have waited to make the age gap around 18 months-2 years.

My first are 4 years apart, but we started trying when my oldest was 9 months. I needed fertility drugs. This is our third, and last, and we conceived on the first try naturally. Definitely a surprise. Crazy how things work out sometimes. Your 4th munchkin was definitely meant to be.

Thank you! I think so, too :) Congrats on this pregnancy happening so quickly! I love the names you've picked. I'm already dreading picking names, since DH and I never agree.

My gap isn't quite as small but I will also have 2 under 2. We started trying in June and it happened first try, but sadly ended in moscarriage. :( then before I even had a period from the miscarriage, I fell pregnant again- shocked! I'm excited about a small age gap, my siblings and I are 27, 26, and 25 (I'm the middle). We are close and I love it. I am a little nervous about handling 2 small ones but I know it will be such a short time before they are able to play together. It will only be hard for a little while and we can spend a lot of time at home til it's better. I definitely want to do what I can to have adequate alone time with my son.

My brother and I are exactly 1 year and 8 days a part! My mom got pregnant her first month trying again after me!! CRAZY LADY! lol everyone thinks we are twins now :)

Hey ladies haven't posted in a long while it's been about two weeks maybe a little longer just been a lot going on first with pregnancy, my papa passing, new house, and promotion :) My first ultrasound is tomorrow pretty excited about that I should be about 8wks and 2days based on my last AF we won't know for sure until tomorrow though... On another positive note I got a promotion at work just about 2 promotions in one I live in Florida I work for the state in tallahassee although I live outside of the city in my one highschool hometown (not really relevant lol) but it's def. a BIG jump from my entry level position to an Acccountant II position. I'm soooo happy. I just felt the urge to let everyone know that good things do happen even in the midst of this crazy life keeping positive thoughts and hope everyone is doing wonderful and pregnancies are going great. <3

I know what a rubbish time it is with the spotting, I had it with my son around this time and I think he was just burrowing in a bit further - hope for a great outcome and the spotting to stop

My son will be 2 when this one comes – im scared of having such little ones especially as we will be hitting the terrible twos – but I know in the long run it will be amazing as they grow up together.

Congrats on the promotion – great news!!:thumbup:

I got a 2-3 week today so up one but just want the 3+ and then I feel better as I miscarried on the others that didn’t get to 3.

Me and my brother are 7 years apart but if things go to plan my DD will by exactly 2.5 which I think will be nice :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->