~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Thinking about those that are going through a worrying time at the moment :hugs:

Morgan - my prayers are with you - i hope you come back with positive news :flower:

Loving the scan pic - I bet you feel great knowing bean is all good :kiss:

Thanks so much you guys, like I said I suspect an ectopic twin. We are going to the ER whenever DH answers his phone.. He must be REALLY busy.

I am just dying to know what's going on. (and dying of pain)

Thanks SO much for all the love and support ladies, you REALLY don't know how much it means to me!!! <3

Morgan - my prayers are with you - i hope you come back with positive news :flower:

Loving the scan pic - I bet you feel great knowing bean is all good :kiss:

thank you <3 Yes it is def a stress reliever ... I agree with you completely I sure do hope Morgan turns out better thank ok. many many prayers :hugs::flower::kiss:

Morgan-did you have your first ultrasound and they show the baby there and your having pain on your side? When you first went the doc should of said which side you ovulated on...it could be just pain, I am hoping and praying you are okay!

:hugs: Morgan. Hope everything is ok for you.

workinonbaby2 - that's a really clear scan for so early on :) Lovely!

Eurgh, my MW rang me this afternoon. The bloody hospital have only gone & dropped (yep, you read that right!) one of my blood samples from my booking appointment last week :( So now I have to go back & have more bloods taken next week at the clinic :( I wouldn't mind but I'm really not easy to get blood out of! :dohh: It always takes them ages & they end up doing it in stupid places. Grrrrr! Mad! Especially as I'll have to take Rex with me & I know he won't sit still.

:hugs: Morgan. Hope everything is ok for you.

workinonbaby2 - that's a really clear scan for so early on :) Lovely!

Eurgh, my MW rang me this afternoon. The bloody hospital have only gone & dropped (yep, you read that right!) one of my blood samples from my booking appointment last week :( So now I have to go back & have more bloods taken next week at the clinic :( I wouldn't mind but I'm really not easy to get blood out of! :dohh: It always takes them ages & they end up doing it in stupid places. Grrrrr! Mad! Especially as I'll have to take Rex with me & I know he won't sit still.

They did a vaginal (TMI) scan this morning so it was a really clear scan rather than doing a stomach scan so early she said they get a better look when they do it that way this early <3

OMG I'd be aggravated too I have one vein they can get blood from real easily but, I just plain out hate gettin blood drawn with DS I was gestational and they had stick me so many times during the glucose testing.

Hi ladies, don't get the chance to update much but I do try to keep up! Thinking of those going through worrying times! Had a scan on Monday and baby was measuring 4 days behing so they have moved my due date BUT I'm waiting to speak with my OB before I officially move it. I don't like the thought of being less pregnant, it also means I would have got a positive test at 8DPO which I doubt but any way!! Was glad to see a little heart beating away!!

Hope your all well!!

I was put back a week with my son - but he arrived a week 'early' so in theory he arrived on time as i should never have been pushed back a week. Id stick by your dates you know best :thumbup:

Hi ladies! I just got back from my dating scan and they pushed my due date back one day. I am sticking with my original due date though! :)

Baby's heartbeat was 122 at 6 weeks 3/4 days. I am so relieved as I conceived this baby really late in my cycle (due to breastfeeding and just getting my cycles back) and have been stressing and worrying.

I am already looking forward to the next scan, hopefully around 12 weeks!

Sounds so awesome!! My baby's hb was 119 at 6+5 and I feel like I would have relaxed about it more if I would have had even 1 more beat- to 120. Lame, I know. But I also conceived my baby late in my cycle, I guess my body was acting weird after a mc. Anyone else know if they conceived their baby early or late? My son was conceived early because I found out at 8 dpo.

Had my pregnancy confirmed at Planned Parenthood today! Have a little over 2 weeks until I'll see bubba for the first time!

Fab news these little beans are showing themselves with nice heartbeats :thumbup::thumbup:

Amour - Glad everything is all confirmed - my scan is about 2 weeks too bet it will drag :dohh:

Hi:hi:
Is it Ok if I join :)
I'm Lorna, 22, and I have a little boy called Michael who will be 3 on Christmas Eve. I found out I was expecting #2 a week ago!
Took 2 cycles of TTC, I had a MC before Michael and had LEEP (precancerous cells removed) procedure after Michael.
Based on my LMP, I'm due April 30th, 2014. I am so excited, I have to wait until 9 weeks to go to my booking in appointment.
I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you ladies and sharing our pregnancies together :)

Hello, Mayb_baby! We have the same due date :D

Glad to hear ladies are starting to get heartbeats! So exciting :yipee: I probably have to wait until a 12 or 13 week dating scan :growlmad:

Thinking of Steatite and Morgan. I hope all is well!! :hugs:

Ill have to wait until 13 weeks too wamommy :(
Hope all is well with morgan and steatite :flower:

Hi mayb_baby, and congratulations!

Things with me seem to be settling down. I've been having very pale brown streaked cm on and off, but it's increasingly looking like normal cm, and only really seems to show up when I've been for a walk. Last night I had my first hormonal pregnancy breakdown. I managed about 1/3 of a delicious dinner DH had prepared before feeling uncomfortably overfull. Added to the bloating I was already feeling I just felt miserable. DH came upstairs to find me on the bed in tears from the discomfort. He was mega worried that I was in serious pain, until I had to laugh and cry when explaning that, no, this was just going to be our life for the next 9 months. :blush:

Really hoping that this was just a one-off occurrence of a burrowing baby.

Happy to hear everyone's positive scan news!

Had my first appointment yesterday at just around 8 weeks, and baby is due April 15! It's my grandmas birthday and my uncles too! Heartbeat was 157. Momma and baby are healthy! :thumbup:

Had my first appointment yesterday at just around 8 weeks, and baby is due April 15! It's my grandmas birthday and my uncles too! Heartbeat was 157. Momma and baby are healthy! :thumbup:

Fab news!! :thumbup: Glad to here momma and baby are all good :flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"