~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Hi all, can I join!

I'm pregnant with my first baby, we already had a scan at 6+5 by my dates but dated back to 6 weeks at the scan, we saw the heartbeat and it was already 147 so I'm thinking I'm going to be put forward again at my 12 week scan but we'll see :)

EDD of 16th April at the moment

Can I join you. I'm due 21st april with my 2nd. I've got a scan on friday but I'm pretty sure of my dates :) but we'll see what they say xx

Well ladies, last night I wiped myself after using the washroom and I'm spotting. I don't have cramps but this morning the spotting is still there. I don't know if I should just relax and wait it out bc it's "normal" to spot or go to the ER and endure the stress of waiting there for 6 hours. Tomorrow is a holiday so I can't call my doctor until Tuesday. I just don't know...your thoughts? I'm a lil over 9 weeks now.

I would go to the ER if it was me, just to give my mind peace x

Well ladies, last night I wiped myself after using the washroom and I'm spotting. I don't have cramps but this morning the spotting is still there. I don't know if I should just relax and wait it out bc it's "normal" to spot or go to the ER and endure the stress of waiting there for 6 hours. Tomorrow is a holiday so I can't call my doctor until Tuesday. I just don't know...your thoughts? I'm a lil over 9 weeks now.

Chances are good that you're probably fine. I've read on multiple sources that once a heartbeat has been detected in the first tri, that your risk of miscarriage is less than 5%.

That being said, if it were me I'd probably go to the ER for peace of mind's sake. Keep us updated. Praying for peace for you.

You and bub are probably fine, but a trip to the ER would probably ease your mind. It's always better to get checked out just in case. And hey it's a good chance to see a pic of baby again. :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies! I have updated our front page! So glad to see so many April mommies.

Congrats to everyone on their scans, sounds like they all went wonderful!

I hope you are all doing good. I have been so busy with school, work, and my two kiddos. I have been so exhausted. I am thinking about giving my doppler a go. I couldn't find bub until 9 weeks last pregnancy, but I'll be 9 weeks on Tuesday so doesn't hurt to give it a quick try.

All the time its spotting and not bright red you should be fine, i know its a worrying time but rest up, go sit on the couch and do nothing!! I heard once that you can have a light bleed when your af would be due so like just after 4 weeks 8 weeks etc but isnt harmful to the baby xx

I just realized that my scan is in two weeks! :) I will be 11 weeks exactly. I can't wait to see how much baby has changed.

I just realized that my scan is in two weeks! :) I will be 11 weeks exactly. I can't wait to see how much baby has changed.

We have a scan in 2 weeks too, we've booked a private one for the day before our 1st wedding anniversary, we both said all we wanted was to know our baby is doing ok so thats what we're doing :) We did have a spa weekend booked but my sickness plus the fact i can't use the jacuzzi, sauna, steam or get the massage I wanted kinda put the kibosh on that! So baby viewing and a nice dinner it is :) We may go buy something for baby too as we're just dying to, just something little

Mine's in 2 weeks, too! Friday the 13th....ughhh....think positive :haha:
It'll be my first scan; the midwives I see don't do early scans unless there's cramping/bleeding or some other problem/high risk. Excited and scared...I already sobbed to my midwife at my first appt with mmc flashbacks. But, she said they have no reason to believe anything's wrong. So we wait :sleep:
ETA: we've decided on Team Yellow!

We're staying team yellow, too :D I have 2 girls and a boy, and have saved all of their clothes (thank goodness... I was about to get rid of it all!) so no matter which gender it is I have plastic bins FULL of clothes ready to go. :yipee: I never thought I would have the patience to be team yellow, so we'll see if I make it! :haha:

I went to the ER. Please take me out of the group. They couldn't find a heartbeat. I wish you all the best. Take care.

I am so sorry, Tynmeg. There are no words. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers tonight :hugs: :hugs:

I am so sad to hear this Tyn. FX for you for a quick physical-emotional recovery and for a near-future sticky rainbow baby.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

So sorry tynmeg!! :hugs: prayers for a speedy recovery and a sticky baby soon. Going through a mc is never easy, take as much time as you need to heal. :hugs:

Tynmeg, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss Tynmeg. Thinking and praying for you during this time :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->