~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Tynmeg- :cry: My heart is heavy for you, I am so sorry you are going through this. Your sweet angel is in my thoughts.

Booking in appointments not until Sep 24th :(

I think thats roughly about right hun Mines on September 15th when I'll be 9+4, I always thought they saw you earlier than this though but :shrug: seems so long to wait doesn't it!

2 weeks exactly until my NT scan!! I'll be 11 weeks. I am officially 9 weeks today. I can't wait to see baby again. It still doesn't feel real. How are all of you?

My ultrasound is Thursday this week, will be 9+3 based on last measure. Had my first vomiting episodes yesterday! So THAT is what that's like. NOT my fav, but I'll take it if it means babe is ok. Ugh, I'm in bed now and dreading to get up and test the waters. To think I was being cocky on Friday, thinking the ms was subsiding. Oh well! Silver linings like I'd said.
Hope everyone is well!

Question. This is my first pregnancy and I get like pressure on my cervix and I read this is normal but I am just wondering if anyone else has had this? I already had a scan at 6 weeks and the baby was there and heart was beating away lol!

Xamour-Thank goodness..I had an ectopic in May so I freak out with everything I feel lol

Mine's 16th Sept - I'll only be 7 + 6 ... I thought that was dead early lol

I'm sure I eel a tiny bit sick ... not quite sick but not quite right :D

x x

My appt is also Thursday and ill also be exactly 9 weeks!

Anyone else peed a little while throwing up?! :blush: don't laugh! :haha: this happened to me with my son too but I think later in the pregnancy. :dohh:

One bit of advice, that I need to follow my own advice about....do kegels!! I wasn't good about doing them with my son and after he was born I lost total bladder control. I would literally be sitting there and just start peeing. It took months to truly have control back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->