~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

My booking in appointment is 17th September I'll be 8 + 5 for mine and 12 week scan isn't till 14th October I'll be 12 + 4. :)

Only have a scan booked in for the 19th sept at 8 weeks no booking in yet - hoping ill get a 12 week one too

Hopefully seeing a HEARTBEAT on Thursday at 9:45 A.M. !!! :)

(Just scheduled, I'm a bit anxious, if you can't tell ;))

Starting early yesterday I started to get pretty sharp cramps on my left side and a headache. My CM kicked up and I woke up last night multiple times from heavy cramps.. no blood, but this morning I called the OBGYN and told them what was going on. I got a call back and they told me to go give a blood sample and then call them back after 2 hours, which will be in just a couple of minutes.

Right now I'm freaking out and have no idea what they could be testing for in the blood.. I do have an appointment tomorrow, too, but that was scheduled like a month ago.

I called my boss to let her know I'm not going in tonight and she sounded annoyed and demanded I have them fax over a Dr's note.. I'm going to ask the nurse if they can do that when I call to see what's going on. I feel kind of sick to my stomach about everything, the baby, my job, the sharp pain. :( I have no idea what could cause this.

I'm really hoping everything is ok.

Ugh that is no fun about work :(

Update us with your numbers, they COULD be checking your progesterone since you had lots of CM? Idk I just know that's what causes that. But GL we'll keep our FX'd for ya, whatever those numbers are! ;)

The nurse called back and said my hormone levels are high and my HCG is at 59,186.

I'm going in for an ultrasound in a few hours to make sure things are fine, I guess because I was on clomid there's a possibility I have more than one bean in there and they want to make sure things are okay and there's no ectopic, etc. The no bleeding thing is so far a good sign too, I guess.

I'm off to drink a ton of water and try to stay calm. I feel better knowing my HCG is where it should be.

The nurse called back and said my hormone levels are high and my HCG is at 59,186.

I'm going in for an ultrasound in a few hours to make sure things are fine, I guess because I was on clomid there's a possibility I have more than one bean in there and they want to make sure things are okay and there's no ectopic, etc. The no bleeding thing is so far a good sign too, I guess.

I'm off to drink a ton of water and try to stay calm. I feel better knowing my HCG is where it should be.

Lots of luck on your scan - Thinking of you x

They may also have done a blood for your blood type. They did the same with me, as I had sharp left sided pains around week 7. Turned out to have been gas...love the GI stuff that goes along with the LO!! FX for you that everything looks healthy. Try to stay calm and keep us updated!

I'm worried I have thrush and I don't know what I can take :(
Also I feel so worried about my beany and I don't know why

They may also have done a blood for your blood type. They did the same with me, as I had sharp left sided pains around week 7. Turned out to have been gas...love the GI stuff that goes along with the LO!! FX for you that everything looks healthy. Try to stay calm and keep us updated!

I'm hoping it's something innocuous like gas! I was having some cramps and stuff a few weeks ago and my husband got pretty upset with me that I wouldn't call the Dr because I didn't want to be a huge PITA to them. When I started having this sharp pain he was like yeah, we're calling the Doctor and I don't care what you say! As he says, best case scenario, it's nothing and we can rest easy and worst case scenario we'll be glad we didn't put off seeking out help.

Thank you for the good thoughts and prayers and supports ladies, I'll let you know how it goes! Scan is scheduled for an hour from now.

What are your symptoms?

Not many today just tired, that's why I feel so panicked my symptoms aren't that strong today. I'm worried as I have had a loss before, I lost my last at 7+4 and I am 6wks tomorrow. x

I'm back and incredibly relieved!

The pain was due to corpus luteum. Baby is measuring exactly where they should be (8 and a half weeks) and our EDD via ultrasound is April 14, 2014.

The best part was we got to hear the nublet's heartbeat and it was 170 bpm! The US tech was really sweet and told me off the record that everything looked great.

Thank you all for your kind/nice thoughts.

Had my first dr's appt today! Found out I don't get a scan until 20 weeks! YIKES! Such a long wait. I can opt to have one at 12 weeks but that will include the pre-natal testing and I'm not sure I want that. So I have a long 13 week wait ahead of me! Hopefully at my next appt he will be able to pick up a HB at the very least. I hate this 'in between' stage!

Mayb- I hope things are okay, I know what you mean about that "feeling"... Can't help but have it too since I have been bleeding every other day..

Glassy peony- I have been having AWFUL pain on the side I ovulated from and can't help but think its the same. Like ouch backache down my leg.. And the doc said "oh no the corpus luteum would never hurt" :mad:

Ready for my scan ladies.. Thursday. 9 am. :)

bookworm- I did that today! Just a wee bit, but it was enough to worry me! I'll be starting those kegels with you!

GlassPeony- So glad everything is right with baby! Such a relief!

mayb_baby- I'm so sorry you're sick! Try not to worry about the little one, you're probably the one getting all the sickness and he/she is blissfully unaware!

Our little one is measuring a few days ahead and was dancing all around the screen today! 178 bpm!! :cloud9:

Well, guess I'm going to be pregnant and working, lol. We moved here from Colorado and I quit my job but had applied to some before I became pregnant and one contacted me with a lot of money so... Yeah! That'll be fun.

Still waiting for insurance. Getting frustrated as I need to make my 8 week appointment, grrr.

What are your symptoms?

Not many today just tired, that's why I feel so panicked my symptoms aren't that strong today. I'm worried as I have had a loss before, I lost my last at 7+4 and I am 6wks tomorrow. x

It's so early- I had almost no symptoms at the point you're at. I wouldn't let myself get carried away with worry if I were you. What about thrush? Are you talking oral thrush? I may be wrong but I think you can use diluted hydrogen peroxide as an oral rinse.

No I have thrush down there all though I have an awful sore throat today to and I had sharp pains in my abdomen last night although I think it could of been gas.
I'm probably over thinking and panicking but I'm trying not to be too attached and haven't told many about this pregnancy. Cannot wait until I've seen a heartbeat 7weeks to wait :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->